Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I would love to see how normies and foids would cope if they were in my position

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
No friends, shit country, NEETmax, hated by everyone, only family member left is a mother, noone wants to associate with me, dropped out of school due to the pure bullying I received.

Foids and normies live cushy lives with little struggle, always having friends and family by their sides, I'd love to see them attempt to cope with my lifestyle before roping.

We've had an entire life of being neglected, ignored and abused, they had an entire life of gossiping and laughing at other's misfortunes.

They kill themselves for far less.

An article showed some white stacy (probably posted here when it was relevant lol) kill herself because she was 30 and unmarried. Pics they showed and I have zero doubt she had an army of orbiters. Guess it's chad or nothing.

Women do those "as a man" experiment, they cherish their privileges.

They couldn't handle it. The fact that there are 50+ in age incels shows we are the strongest in the universe.

Probably die of drug overdose

they wouldn't, in fact they would enter the same lifestyle after a few months or years at most

They kill themselves for far less.

An article showed some white stacy (probably posted here when it was relevant lol) kill herself because she was 30 and unmarried. Pics they showed and I have zero doubt she had an army of orbiters. Guess it's chad or nothing.

Women do those "as a man" experiment, they cherish their privileges.

They couldn't handle it. The fact that there are 50+ in age incels shows we are the strongest in the universe.

they wouldn't, in fact they would enter the same lifestyle after a few months or years at most
My fault for not stating it, but I also forget to mention they'd inherit my looks, they wont have their punchable faces at all

Normies and Chads wouldn’t last a week in an incels position.

probably by improving their personality

Doesn't really makes much sense to think about it, tbh. You have to take into account, that non of us, got just thrown into this lifestyle. We all developed coping strategies over the years, that made us capable of enduring this life. Of course normies would have a harder time, dealing with this sort of situation, since unlike us, they wouldn't have had the time to adjust themselves to it,.

They won't be able to cope. They'll rope that very day when they'll find themselves in our shoes.
No one is as strong as incels when it comes to dealing with some really brutal truths. Normies can't deal with the blackpill or the dogpill or the lesbianpill so they come up with retarded stuff like the bluepille to copemax

Twinkle
Twinkle

When the universe ends and the twinkle of the last star fades away, there will be an incel floating through the darkness.

their brains would explode. Their NPC code wouldn't be able to compute

They’d be roping en masse on day 1

me too ive fantasized about this many times before

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back