Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I would MUCH prefer to be east (or south east) asian than a horse face deathnik.

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Mythic
★★★
Asians:

>have compact midfaces
>have small noses
>are much less likely to go bald due to vastly lower DHT levels
>have little body hair
>never have caveman brow ridges

They're the polar opposite of my subhuman ass.

Even if you're an ugly asian, your looks can be vastly improved via cosmetic surgery. V line osteotomy, radix implant, sliding genio, double eye surgery. There's a surgery for every conceivable flaw that they could have. Unless they're one of the 1 in 100,000 asians with long midfaces, but that's like getting struck by lightning. Also if youre southeast asian, add hydroquinone into your routine. It's all fixable.

Meanwhile us horse face deathnik ogres can get every fucking surgery in the book and still be subhuman. THERE IS NO SURGERY FOR YOUR MIDFACE. No lefort surgery can shorten the vertical distance from glabella to subnasal. And yes, this is GENETIC ergo why there's very obvious differences between populations when it comes to midface length.

And don't give me some bullshit fairy tale like "just ogremaxx" "just thugmaxx bro" "Just go to Poland bro, you'll totally slay there (most retarded fucking theory the incelosphere has ever seen)" "HUURR JBE BRO!". Go home with that bluepill horse shit.

Last edited:
How far down on the manlet spectrum would you be willing to go for a compact and decent looking face? Below 5'5"?

How far down on the manlet spectrum would you be willing to go for a compact and decent looking face? Below 5'5"?
There was a user that posted on the forum over a year ago called FiveFourManlet and he apparently had a model face but was still incel

There was a user that posted on the forum over a year ago called FiveFourManlet and he apparently had a model face but was still incel

Is the picture of him that supposedly got leaked real? Because he was a 4/10.

just be Ricecel theory

Asians also have small dicks are manlets and low T .
I wouldnt trade that for a slightly better face .

Is the picture of him that supposedly got leaked real? Because he was a 4/10.
No that wasn't him, Faceandlms met FiveFourManlet in person and has said that he has a really good looking face and lower third

.THERE IS NO SURGERY FOR YOUR MIDFACE. No lefort surgery can shorten the vertical distance from glabella to subnasal. And yes, this is GENETIC ergo why there's very obvious differences between populations when it comes to midface length.
This. Doesn't matter how much you looksmax. You can never be 8+ if you have a long midface.

Yes, I'd go below 5'5 for a decent looking COMPACT face any day of the week. I'd sacrifice half of my remaining lifespan to make that trade.

I would rather be asian (from Japan, China, or South Korea) than white the average asian has a better face than the average white and I like how neotenous and femine they look with their compact faces and small noses (I have a big crooket nose which I hate) they also tend to have nice physiques.

I also think it´s better as a man to live in Japan because at least they don´t get mogged as bad as living in the West because they are all basically clones with pretty much the same height and look so much alike it´s not like they will get heightmogged, size mogged or facemogged nearly as much as if they were living in the west.

Asians:

>have compact midfaces
>have small noses
>have little body hair

Even if you're an ugly asian, your looks can be vastly improved via cosmetic surgery. V line osteotomy, radix implant, sliding genio, double eye surgery. There's a surgery for every conceivable flaw that they could have. Unless they're one of the 1 in 100,000 asians with long midfaces, but that's like getting struck by lightning. Also if youre southeast asian, add hydroquinone into your routine. It's all fixable.

Meanwhile us horse face deathnik ogres can get every fucking surgery in the book and still be subhuman. THERE IS NO SURGERY FOR YOUR MIDFACE. No lefort surgery can shorten the vertical distance from glabella to subnasal. And yes, this is GENETIC ergo why there's very obvious differences between populations when it comes to midface length.

And don't give me some bullshit fairy tale like "just ogremaxx" "just thugmaxx bro" "Just go to Poland bro, you'll totally slay there (most retarded fucking theory the incelosphere has ever seen)" "HUURR JBE BRO!". Go home with that bluepill horse shit.
Ogrecell here, i can relate

There's a surgery for every conceivable flaw that they could have.
I always tell this to the boomertards who think cosmetic surgery "always makes people look worse"...
They haven't even researched it.

I thought you were black, then why you ban when someone talks about BBC(british broad casting corporation) ?

You are a rice worshipper. Refreshing not gonna lie.

reported for racebait.

The scientific name of the ethnic group to which i belong is "equus caballus".
the only thing you have in common with horses is your penis and slaying power.

Asians:

>have compact midfaces
>have small noses
>have little body hair

short face is not always good, makes you look like a low IQ pig (you can see this among many eastern euro ogres, they dont have long midface persay but they still look like ogres), the best midface ratio is just 1

>have compact midfaces
>have small noses
nah man, I literally have a long midface and a nigger tier nose, fuck you mean by asians having small noses, we have the worst wide nose+low nasal bridge

yeah hes like a 7.5/10 facially but really short

It's certainly a step up from being a curry or sandnigger.

I have a compact midface, with 1.98 FWHR (combined from jaw, zygos and temple). Fwhr is one of the biggest myth out there. Despite being one of the most studied features and hyped as having most benefits (CEO, leader, dominance etc) it's still much of a mystery.

It's big cope. Fwhr won't change much.

I have a compact midface, with 1.98 FWHR (combined from jaw, zygos and temple). Fwhr is one of the biggest myth out there. Despite being one of the most studied features and hyped as having most benefits (CEO, leader, dominance etc) it's still much of a mystery.

It's big cope. Fwhr won't change much.

Are you autistic? Aren't you tall too? Tall and high FWHR in Asia?

lol you get your impression of what ricecels look like from either 1) watching japanese shows 2) visiting asian countries once or twice. you have no idea what real ricecels look like

Are you autistic? Aren't you tall too? Tall and high FWHR in Asia?
Im autistic and 176cm, just average height here. And fwhr doesn't mean anything if your weird looking like me

Im autistic and 176cm, just average height here. And fwhr doesn't mean anything if your weird looking like me

Yeah autism is pretty much the end for most men and dating. Doesn't mean FWHR is meaningless. Autism kills almost everything. How many good looking white incels have you seen with autism who are still legit incel? Autism is very rough.

I have no words.....

I would rather be asian (from Japan, China, or South Korea) than white the average asian has a better face than the average white and I like how neotenous and femine they look with their compact faces and small noses (I have a big crooket nose which I hate) they also tend to have nice physiques.

I also think it´s better as a man to live in Japan because at least they don´t get mogged as bad as living in the West because they are all basically clones with pretty much the same height and look so much alike it´s not like they will get heightmogged, size mogged or facemogged nearly as much as if they were living in the west.
the average white mogs the average rice into oblivion, not even an argument tbh, especially in height and frame. very rarely do neotenous features end up looking good on men (kpop is an exception). In most cases our noses are small but wide at the bottom, furthermore we tend to have lower and flatter nose bridges. theres a reason why plastic surgery for eurocentric features (especially nose) is popular in asia.

however I do agree with the second part of what you said. sea and some countries in ea are great places for incels to stay

>one shot at life
>not a japanese prettyboy

I thought you were asian because of your retarded profile pic and for the BBC obsession. Only an asian dicklet can be so obsessed about BBCs.

it never began for people who became mods here

You are fucking stupid nigger. Asiancels are the ones with the longest midface. Due to cold adaption. Nasal airway has elongated vertically long.

op is white iirc. just lol at mixing race in this. I'm ethnic and have all those bad traits, and many more.

Asians are feminine af and have the same fate as ethnics in europe/usa
Now i tend to believe that some curry has better chances to get a gf in his country rather than an asian
Assuming both asian and curry girls like whites its sure that whites prefer asians over curries
Also most curries look alike so either a lot of guys are celibates there or some of you are doing some shit wrong
I thought u were black too tbh,if u are not curry at least some other curry who would prefer to be asian reads it

Asians:

>have compact midfaces
>have small noses
>have little body hair

Aren't you Turkish? What you say is right, but it doesn't make up for the impacts of extremely low T like severe neutony on face, and manlet framecel bodies.
It's fine for you to think you would be better off with above features, but I guarantee no global girl would agree

Another "The grass is greener on the other side" topic.

You are fucking stupid nigger. Asiancels are the ones with the longest midface. Due to cold adaption. Nasal airway has elongated vertically long.
Not really. Asians have wider zygos and thus wider midface. Asia is hot. Only few places are cold.

DHT Levels have little to do with balding, it’s your genetic androgen sensitivity in your hair folicles to them. There are plenty of bald, low T, low DHT, high E Asians.

You could have the bare minimum of DHT and still go bald and have an enlarged prostate. Or you could have super high DHT levels and keep all your hair. As usual, life is a scam.

Not really. Asians have wider zygos and thus wider midface. Asia is hot. Only few places are cold.
East asians like koreans and Japanese's ancestors has cold adapted in ice age in cyberian trap. Especially asian females always have long and flat maxilla. But we got wide zygos and it halos long midface and that's all.

Massive fucking cope for fivefourmanlet. I'd wager my left nut he has a sub5face.

He would get laid if he had a 10/10 face. But he didnt. He was here. There's something inherently wrong with you physically if you make it this far on incel.co without being autistic IRL.

Massive fucking cope for fivefourmanlet. I'd wager my left nut he has a sub5face.

He would get laid if he had a 10/10 face. But he didnt. He was here. There's something inherently wrong with you physically if you make it this far on incel.co without being autistic IRL.
Faceandlms is one of the best users at rating people and he said that he's got a really aesthetic face on one of his streams, it might be a cover up though i dunno

Faceandlms is one of the best users at rating people and he said that he's got a really aesthetic face on one of his streams, it might be a cover up though i dunno

I don't give a fuck what faceandlms has got to say about it fivefourmanlet face.

He's either fakecel or massive fucking coping sub5man.

I've seen 5'4" men who get girlfriends. If your face is good looking enough, you can court foids an inch taller than you and guaranteed to nab any foid shorter than you..

Ive seen 5'10" chad/chadlites with foids who crack 6feet.

Height is meaningless when it's an inch or 2 difference with a goodlooking face.