Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I would MUCH prefer to be east (or south east) asian than a horse face deathnik.

I don't give a fuck what faceandlms has got to say about it fivefourmanlet face.

He's either fakecel or massive fucking coping sub5man.

I've seen 5'4" men who get girlfriends. If your face is good looking enough, you can court foids an inch taller than you and guaranteed to nab any foid shorter than you..

Ive seen 5'10" chad/chadlites with foids who crack 6feet.

Height is meaningless when it's an inch or 2 difference with a goodlooking face.
I know I always thought he gave off fakecel vibes but he has claimed to have a 9/10 face with a jaw and chin similar to the top models, Faceandlms backed up those statements

No that wasn't him, Faceandlms met FiveFourManlet in person and has said that he has a really good looking face and lower third
Why was he banned tho
I've seen 5'4" men who get girlfriends.
And i've seen this study
pdlk00hqmg711.jpg

Massive fucking cope for fivefourmanlet. He would get laid if he had a 10/10 face. But he didnt. He was here.
Well no shit, he did not have a 10/10 face, maybe 7.5/10 or 8 on the best of days. He is also 162 cm.

I’d rather be an an asian than the the diseased and sick white I am now. I’d trade all my white privilege to be a average Japanese man.

I think he got banned for bragging about his slayer facial features
We need to soften bragging rules, if something bragging only helps detect fakecels, and incels have a right to brag about their good features all they want, they still remain incels.

I am quarter asian and I am ugly still

We need to soften bragging rules

We really don't. This is not the place to brag and is most certainly not the place to brag about your face of all things.

As for fivefourmanlet, he was given plenty of chances but he made zero effort to follow the rules. He has 22 warnings, and nine of them were for specifically bragging about his face.

I know I always thought he gave off fakecel vibes but he has claimed to have a 9/10 face with a jaw and chin similar to the top models, Faceandlms backed up those statements
You cant be incel with a face like that. Fivefour must have been mentally ill to be here knowing that he has gotten foid validation through out his life. With a top tier face, he would of atleast gotten that much despite being told "if only you were taller".

Obviously at 5'4", any foid above 5'8" will be out of your reach.
Well no shit, he did not have a 10/10 face, maybe 7.5/10 or 8 on the best of days. He is also 162 cm.
Lms said he was the real deal. I don't buy it, we can judge all we want analyzing eye areas and jawlines all we want, foids decide if they're attracted to you or not. You can have a jaw and good eye area and still be considered ugly by foids lmao.
We really don't. This is not the place to brag and is most certainly not the place to brag about your face of all things.

As for fivefourmanlet, he was given plenty of chances but he made zero effort to follow the rules. He has 22 warnings, and nine of them were for specifically bragging about his face.
And it probably looks like shit anyways just JFL at being proud of a face that can't get you laid.

Last edited: