Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I wrote a book.

• Thread starter Deleted member 32506
  • Start date
Deleted member 32506

Deleted member 32506

Self-banned
-
wrote a book. here it is: https://docdro.id/VPYsSLa
hope you enjoy.

would like your feed back. why did i write? when your bored and lonely you have a lot of time to think about things in your life, why not write them down? it is no way a masterpiece or perfect but i think many of you could probably agree and have relate to many of the themes in this book.

the most important part is this not a manifesto. the hurt should not hurt others but i doubt the fbi lurkers on here give a shit, who cares about them anyway they probably tap into everyone's communications, even your 90 year old grandma for public 'safety'.

enjoy.

Just downloaded it. Will read it and give you feedback. I'm planning on doing something similar in the future but I guess I'm too lazy rn.

Last edited:
not going to click that weird suspicious link from 1 post graycel ngl

Whats it about?

In the intro you said that you're from r/simpcelswithouthate. I'll keep reading though.

Whats it about?
quote: The topics of this book will revolve around ‘the plight of the average man’
So just his views on the blackpill and his life I guess

hope you enjoy.

would like your feed back. why did i write? when your bored and lonely you have a lot of time to think about things in your life, why not write them down? it is no way a masterpiece or perfect but i think many of you could probably agree and have relate to many of the themes in this book.

the most important part is this not a manifesto. the hurt should not hurt others but i doubt the fbi lurkers on here give a shit, who cares about them anyway they probably tap into everyone's communications, even your 90 year old grandma for public 'safety'.

enjoy.
I’ll give it a read

Effort mogs me to alpha draconis and back

quote: The topics of this book will revolve around ‘the plight of the average man’
So just his views on the blackpill and his life I guess
Why even write a book if it doesn't have a bad ass character killing people in bad ass ways?

Why even write a book if it doesn't have a bad ass character killing people in bad ass ways?
there is enough marverl books that talk about that, go read them.

In the intro you said that you're from r/simpcelswithouthate. I'll keep reading though.
yes that is where i first encountered the blackpill, so many of may ideas come from there. however i am long time lurker of here as well

r/incelswithouthate
pros:
you get to talk about serious discussions
cons:
no freedom of speech, cuck website.

incels.co
pros:
its funny, more informal, memes etc.
cons:
so much autism here.
this place is an FBI honey pot.

hope you enjoy.

enjoy.
Just read the book. It's nice but a little bit longer would be better.

Really enjoyed it, 100% relatable tbh.

just downloaded the book, I will read it and tell you what I think about it

Just read the book. It's nice but a little bit longer would be better.

Really enjoyed it, 100% relatable tbh.
Thx bro, appreciate it. I know it could have been way longer and I could've have added way more of my own black pilled stories, however I didn't want to waffle and waste people time. Also with anything on the internet I also have the irrational fear that if I post something personal, people I know in real life will somehow find it (less than 1% chance) and will realise how much of a loser I am.
However I tried to get the basic stuff down. Anything you think I missed?

Anything you think I missed?
Maybe to expand a little bit more on each different topic and some of your personal stories dealing with rejection and inceldom, for example, but it's fine for the most part.

Maybe to expand a little bit more on each different topic and some of your personal stories dealing with rejection and inceldom, for example, but it's fine for the most part.
thx

I just sold your book to a publisher.

Thanks bro.

When's the next one coming out?

I just read your book! HOLLY FUCK!!
I enjoyed it so muuuch!!! I really mean it! I couldn't stop reading! 10/10 loved it!
If you write more books, Please let me know

hope you enjoy.

enjoy.
Link is dead bro, I wanna read it too.

Link is dead bro, I wanna read it too.
Yh sorry bro I took it off. I will put back on.
I just read your book! HOLLY FUCK!!
I enjoyed it so muuuch!!! I really mean it! I couldn't stop reading! 10/10 loved it!
If you write more books, Please let me know
Thanks bro, it means a lot. I’m a lazy bastard, but one day I just felt the need to write. I actually shocked myself how good it was. I read the book over and over and it was very enjoyable. I could have wrote more about my personal life, but I didn’t want people to find out who I was in real life, I hope you understand. I wanted to make short but concise.

Last edited:
I’m highly interested.

If you have time, check out my writing:

44b4c1cb593687114b0b5af48efbbf8d