-
Nov 8, 2017
This is pretty decent. Good job.

ihaveno1

ihaveno1

Obscure
-
Nov 11, 2018
god damn that must've taken forever to write/record/make, great work man, @Mainländer thoughts?

Mogged Loner

Mogged Loner

Locked in an Unfortunate Existence
-
Nov 16, 2019
I was listening to this today and thought about you jfl

You should collab and put a stop to normie music

modern_grendel

modern_grendel

Recruit
-
Oct 1, 2019
I was listening to this today and thought about you jfl

You should collab and put a stop to normie music
I love his music and would love to collab. I'm not sure how the logistics would work though. Realistically, he is like the Justin Beiber of incelcore / incel rock, so he probably doesn't even know who I am. I'm very low on the totem pole when it comes to incel music.

Mogged Loner

Mogged Loner

-
Nov 16, 2019
I love his music and would love to collab. I'm not sure how the logistics would work though. Realistically, he is like the Justin Beiber of incelcore / incel rock, so he probably doesn't even know who I am. I'm very low on the totem pole when it comes to incel music.
Yeah his music is starting to blow up

That song got 200k hits since yesterday

I’m hooked on this song

modern_grendel

modern_grendel

Recruit
-
Oct 1, 2019
Yeah his music is starting to blow up

That song got 200k hits since yesterday

I’m hooked on this song
Very nice song. His music crosses to non-incel circles pretty well.

I'm getting music mogged in my own thread.

I'm gonna try to get my music on Spotify, Google music etc. so hopefully I can expand my reach a bit. But all in time.

Last edited:
Mogged Loner

Mogged Loner

-
Nov 16, 2019
Very nice song. His music crosses to non-incel circles pretty well.

I'm getting music mogged in my own thread.

I'm gonna try to get my music on Spotify, Google music etc. so hopefully I can expand my reach a bit. But all in time.
I subscribe to your channel so you’ll always get a thumb up and a view outta me:feelsokman:

DunSorbus

DunSorbus

"I was born and my life was over" - St. Hamudi
-
Sep 30, 2019
voicemogs me, you sound like a Chad. My curry voice kills me

Incline

Incline

SEA is my only hope, failing that I kill myself.
-
May 1, 2019
Thanks, man. I wrote the instrumental parts yesterday, and lyrics today. I wrote the lyrics today and spent a couple hours tracking until I got the some decent takes.

Gracias
talent and voice mogs me to hell and back

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Captain
-
Oct 7, 2019
How long until cucktears gets your channel taken down for hate speech?

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Make your local feminist eat pavement.
-
Nov 7, 2017
This is an absolutely beautiful song. The whole melody reminds me of NegativeEXP/MKUltra/shooter. You literally sound like a Chad, which is surprising.

modern_grendel

modern_grendel

Recruit
-
Oct 1, 2019
This is an absolutely beautiful song. The whole melody reminds me of NegativeEXP/MKUltra/shooter. You literally sound like a Chad, which is surprising.
I've played wind isntruments before and practiced vocals a lot in the past. I need to practice more, but 90% of good vocal performance is singing in tune and having good breath support.

modern_grendel

modern_grendel

Recruit
-
Oct 1, 2019
I accidentally classified this as 'made for kids;' I hope the FCC doesn't come after my ass :worryfeels:

modern_grendel

modern_grendel

Recruit
-
Oct 1, 2019
Start postmaxxing, buddy boyo!
Let's see when mods give you warnings :feelskek:
What do you mean. Posting all the time? I don't always have interesting stuff to saying. I feel like it will take me a decade to get to your rank

S

SuccessfulShark

Recruit
-
Jun 24, 2019
Very good but if u made some kind of a videoclip even if its shit it would be more appealing.

modern_grendel

modern_grendel

Recruit
-
Oct 1, 2019
Very good but if u made some kind of a videoclip even if its shit it would be more appealing.
I want to start recording my performances, but I need to figure out a way to do it without doxxing myself

Swimcell

Swimcell

21st Century Schizoid Man
-
Feb 11, 2020
Good to see another song from you so quickly! You thinking of albummaxxing? Just don’t burn yourself out bro : ^)

modern_grendel

modern_grendel

Recruit
-
Oct 1, 2019
Good to see another song from you so quickly! You thinking of albummaxxing? Just don’t burn yourself out bro : ^)
I think I'm just gonna keep doing singles and when I have enough, I'll rerecord them or just compile them as an album to release on Spotify/Google music etc. The only reason the turn around was so fast for this one was to meet the Valentine's day deadline.
Better than your first one ngl
Thanks, I'm always working to improve my vocals, playing, recording and mixing. I have lots to learn.

modern_grendel

modern_grendel

Recruit
-
Oct 1, 2019
fucking mogs me to oblivion

Is this you singing OP? :chad:
Yeah it is. I've been singing for a while. 90% of 'good' singing is just singing in tune and breath support. I wish I was Chad. If I was, I'd be singing the panties off of young virgins

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

Lonely white weirdo trying to quit alcohol
-
Dec 27, 2019
Yeah it is. I've been singing for a while. 90% of 'good' singing is just singing in tune and breath support. I wish I was Chad. If I was, I'd be singing the panties off of young virgins
You should try to ascend by singmaxxing

IamJacksBrokenHeart

IamJacksBrokenHeart

Commit
-
May 7, 2018
I think I'm just gonna keep doing singles and when I have enough, I'll rerecord them or just compile them as an album to release on Spotify/Google music etc. The only reason the turn around was so fast for this one was to meet the Valentine's day deadline.

Thanks, I'm always working to improve my vocals, playing, recording and mixing. I have lots to learn.
good additude tbh
i wish you the best of luck

S

SuccessfulShark

Recruit
-
Jun 24, 2019
I want to start recording my performances, but I need to figure out a way to do it without doxxing myself
Put some kinda of mask that hides your worst charachteristics and gives you style at the same time