Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wrote a song to commemorate this day: Fuck Valentine's Day. Check it out

This is pretty decent. Good job.

god damn that must've taken forever to write/record/make, great work man, @Mainländer thoughts?

god damn that must've taken forever to write/record/make, great work man, @Mainländer thoughts?
Thanks, man. I wrote the instrumental parts yesterday, and lyrics today. I wrote the lyrics today and spent a couple hours tracking until I got the some decent takes.
This is pretty decent. Good job.
Gracias

I was listening to this today and thought about you jfl

You should collab and put a stop to normie music

I was listening to this today and thought about you jfl

You should collab and put a stop to normie music

I love his music and would love to collab. I'm not sure how the logistics would work though. Realistically, he is like the Justin Beiber of incelcore / incel rock, so he probably doesn't even know who I am. I'm very low on the totem pole when it comes to incel music.

I love his music and would love to collab. I'm not sure how the logistics would work though. Realistically, he is like the Justin Beiber of incelcore / incel rock, so he probably doesn't even know who I am. I'm very low on the totem pole when it comes to incel music.

Yeah his music is starting to blow up

That song got 200k hits since yesterday

I’m hooked on this song

Yeah his music is starting to blow up

That song got 200k hits since yesterday

I’m hooked on this song

Very nice song. His music crosses to non-incel circles pretty well.

I'm getting music mogged in my own thread.

I'm gonna try to get my music on Spotify, Google music etc. so hopefully I can expand my reach a bit. But all in time.

Last edited:
Very nice song. His music crosses to non-incel circles pretty well.

I'm getting music mogged in my own thread.

I'm gonna try to get my music on Spotify, Google music etc. so hopefully I can expand my reach a bit. But all in time.

I subscribe to your channel so you’ll always get a thumb up and a view outta me:feelsokman:

voicemogs me, you sound like a Chad. My curry voice kills me

Thanks, man. I wrote the instrumental parts yesterday, and lyrics today. I wrote the lyrics today and spent a couple hours tracking until I got the some decent takes.

Gracias

talent and voice mogs me to hell and back

How long until cucktears gets your channel taken down for hate speech?

This is an absolutely beautiful song. The whole melody reminds me of NegativeEXP/MKUltra/shooter. You literally sound like a Chad, which is surprising.

This is an absolutely beautiful song. The whole melody reminds me of NegativeEXP/MKUltra/shooter. You literally sound like a Chad, which is surprising.
I've played wind isntruments before and practiced vocals a lot in the past. I need to practice more, but 90% of good vocal performance is singing in tune and having good breath support.

I accidentally classified this as 'made for kids;' I hope the FCC doesn't come after my ass :worryfeels:

actually sounds good :feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic:

Start postmaxxing, buddy boyo!
Let's see when mods give you warnings :feelskek:
What do you mean. Posting all the time? I don't always have interesting stuff to saying. I feel like it will take me a decade to get to your rank

Very good but if u made some kind of a videoclip even if its shit it would be more appealing.

Very good but if u made some kind of a videoclip even if its shit it would be more appealing.
I want to start recording my performances, but I need to figure out a way to do it without doxxing myself

Good to see another song from you so quickly! You thinking of albummaxxing? Just don’t burn yourself out bro : ^)

Better than your first one ngl

Good to see another song from you so quickly! You thinking of albummaxxing? Just don’t burn yourself out bro : ^)
I think I'm just gonna keep doing singles and when I have enough, I'll rerecord them or just compile them as an album to release on Spotify/Google music etc. The only reason the turn around was so fast for this one was to meet the Valentine's day deadline.
Better than your first one ngl
Thanks, I'm always working to improve my vocals, playing, recording and mixing. I have lots to learn.

hard voicemog

fucking mogs me to oblivion

Is this you singing OP? :chad:
Yeah it is. I've been singing for a while. 90% of 'good' singing is just singing in tune and breath support. I wish I was Chad. If I was, I'd be singing the panties off of young virgins

Yeah it is. I've been singing for a while. 90% of 'good' singing is just singing in tune and breath support. I wish I was Chad. If I was, I'd be singing the panties off of young virgins

You should try to ascend by singmaxxing

You should try to ascend by singmaxxing
I've been playing instruments and singing since long before I was blackpilled. If it was gonna happen, I think it would have by now.

I think I'm just gonna keep doing singles and when I have enough, I'll rerecord them or just compile them as an album to release on Spotify/Google music etc. The only reason the turn around was so fast for this one was to meet the Valentine's day deadline.

Thanks, I'm always working to improve my vocals, playing, recording and mixing. I have lots to learn.
good additude tbh
i wish you the best of luck

I want to start recording my performances, but I need to figure out a way to do it without doxxing myself
Put some kinda of mask that hides your worst charachteristics and gives you style at the same time

I might wear one of these and try some chromakey effects

Attachments

• 51HZ3yqdfTL._AC_SY606._SX._UX._SY._UY_.jpg
    51HZ3yqdfTL._AC_SY606._SX._UX._SY._UY_.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 3