Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based IBMOR: One of the most based blacks I've read about

• Thread starter Copexodius Maximus
  • Start date
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
Today I learned about a group of people that call themselves IBMOR, which stands Introspective Black Men of Reform
This groups believes that in order for the black community to grow, it is important for blacks to remove the black matriarchy from the black community and remove the cuckage that comes from white supremacy (seems to refer to feminism and such here), and replace with a black patriarchy.

I personally think this is based, blacks rising up against soy cuckery (feminism and such), and against all forms of female simpery.

Here's an article about them on incels wiki :https://incels.wiki/w/IBMOR

Some of their stated goals and ideas include:

"We do NOT believe in obtaining a marriage License or common Law marriage within this current Gynocentric system of Caucasian Supremacy.A marriage License or Living with a Female is NOT needed if a man want to commit to one or more Females.-His word of Loyalty is Sufficient."

"We do not believe in arguing with females. Women "feel" the world. They don't "think" the world. So you cannot change a female's mind by way of entreaties or logical argumentation. The only action that will change a female's mind is Force. Denying a woman your attention is the most effective way to deal with females in the current gynocentric system of Caucasian supremacy."

"We understand that Females are only here for Sex and Reproduction. Females should NEVER be given authority in society over Men in any way. Men should NEVER cater to women in any way."

"We believe in strengthening ourselves mentally, physically, and financially. This requires that we increase our knowledge, maintain regular exercise, consume mostly organic foods, and avoid any addictive man-made or natural substances. We also believe in turning paper money into tangible resources (gold, silver, diamonds, etc)."

Where do i sign in?

Black men have always been based, they are just cucked by the government waiting for them to step out of line so they can have more man for their jail system.

Absolutely based as fuck

Today I learned about a group of people that call themselves IBMOR, which stands Introspective Black Men of Reform
This groups believes that in order for the black community to grow, it is important for blacks to remove the black matriarchy from the black community and remove the cuckage that comes from white supremacy (seems to refer to feminism and such here), and replace with a black patriarchy.

I personally think this is based, blacks rising up against soy cuckery (feminism and such), and against all forms of female simpery.

"We do NOT believe in obtaining a marriage License or common Law marriage within this current Gynocentric system of Caucasian Supremacy.A marriage License or Living with a Female is NOT needed if a man want to commit to one or more Females.-His word of Loyalty is Sufficient."

"We do not believe in arguing with females. Women "feel" the world. They don't "think" the world. So you cannot change a female's mind by way of entreaties or logical argumentation. The only action that will change a female's mind is Force. Denying a woman your attention is the most effective way to deal with females in the current gynocentric system of Caucasian supremacy."

"We understand that Females are only here for Sex and Reproduction. Females should NEVER be given authority in society over Men in any way. Men should NEVER cater to women in any way."

"We believe in strengthening ourselves mentally, physically, and financially. This requires that we increase our knowledge, maintain regular exercise, consume mostly organic foods, and avoid any addictive man-made or natural substances. We also believe in turning paper money into tangible resources (gold, silver, diamonds, etc)."

Based. Agree with everything in your OP.

The 'white' man is the creator and enabler of this gynocentric, matriarchal monstrosity, and the so called American 'black community' has been harmed the most by it.

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: We wuz kangz shiiiet nigga we wuz duh ancient egyptians and greeks and chinese and shiiet. What retards actually believe in afrocentrism? Black afrocentrists reaffirm the belief that blacks are nothing but thieves. Proving whitey wrong that we all steal by stealing others cultures and claiming we wuz them.

The groups retarded and like most black "nationalist" or black "racial" groups they are fragile retards. I remember them blaming the regular MGTOWs for racism. Isn't that funny how they're attacking people for racism? Hmmm. Double standards which is commonplace among these chimpanzees. Imagine if the KKK called the black panthers racist and acted as if its a bad thing. They're nothing but abunch of fragile clowns allowed to do what they want by the current society because they're black.

Last edited:
@BummerDrummer BTFO this thread before it even had a chance to start :lul:

@BummerDrummer BTFO this thread before it even had a chance to start :lul:
I mean if I hate women and want to chop everyones dicks off I'm not based, I'm a fucking retard who happens to hate women. I don't see how a group claiming that blacks were Ancient Chinese people and Olmecs while spouting black supremacy and sepratism while also criticizing people for being "racist" is somehow "based". If they said "we hate women we're black and we want to be seperate and go back to our homelands in Africa" it'd be based, but they're just fragile egocentric chimps who like most black nationalists have no problem being snaky and playing the victim.

I mean if I hate women and want to chop everyones dicks off I'm not based, I'm a fucking retard who happens to hate women. I don't see how a group claiming that blacks were Ancient Chinese people and Olmecs while spouting black supremacy and sepratism while also criticizing people for being "racist" is somehow "based". If they said "we hate women we're black and we want to be seperate and go back to our homelands in Africa" it'd be based, but they're just fragile egocentric chimps who like most black nationalists have no problem being snaky and playing the victim.
I think this group specifically talks about how cuckery like feminism and leftism in white societies. It's not hating on whitey for slavery or some other shit. You need to really look at the context of the specific group instead of looking at the kang meme (which seems like a meme for them as well) and then just start mocking them right away by thinking they are one of those ancient civilization copers.

The 'white' man is the creator and enabler of this gynocentric, matriarchal monstrosity, and the so called American 'black community' has been harmed the most by it.
True, they say whatever will come to the rest of the country is experimented on blacks first.

Where do i sign in?
No clue tbh

Sounds pretty based.

I'm 25% black, can I join in ? :feelsEhh:

I think this group specifically talks about how cuckery like feminism and leftism in white societies. It's not hating on whitey for slavery or some other shit. You need to really look at the context of the specific group instead of looking at the kang meme (which seems like a meme for them as well) and then just start mocking them right away by thinking they are one of those ancient civilization copers.
No you retard. Jewposting hard with this thread. They talk exactly about that shit. That's why they're fragile and cry "MUH RACISM MUH RACISM IN MGTOW!!!" While claiming they're every single race's early peoples (Afrocentrism).

This is a legit poster they put out, and they constantly talk about Afrocentrism and how we wuz. It wouldn't even be that terrible, but they also play the victim after claiming this wild delusion when they go "Waaaah waaaah racism racism". Any group that does that kind of shit period is not only snaky and disgusting but also not worthy of anyones time.

You know what IBMOR can do first and foremost? Make sure their race has ample fathers. Highly ironic that we're the "gynocentric" ones when nigger kids don't have a father 50-75-90%% of the time. Black culture is infinitely more gynocentric and feminine than white culture, and it makes sense when you realize current black generations are almost entirely being brought up by single mothers.

again black people stealing the blackpill like they stole muslim names

literally you can sum this up
  1. don't simp for women
  2. use force to control women's sexuality
  3. take care of your body
also this

No you retard. Jewposting hard with this thread. They talk exactly about that shit. That's why they're fragile and cry "MUH RACISM MUH RACISM IN MGTOW!!!" While claiming they're every single race's early peoples (Afrocentrism).
View attachment 379934
This is a legit poster they put out, and they constantly talk about Afrocentrism and how we wuz. It wouldn't even be that terrible, but they also play the victim after claiming this wild delusion when they go "Waaaah waaaah racism racism". Any group that does that kind of shit period is not only snaky and disgusting but also not worthy of anyones time.

You know what IBMOR can do first and foremost? Make sure their race has ample fathers. Highly ironic that we're the "gynocentric" ones when nigger kids don't have a father 50-75-90%% of the time. Black culture is infinitely more gynocentric and feminine than white culture, and it makes sense when you realize current black generations are almost entirely being brought up by single mothers.

I know those hotep blacks do that, but is there evidence that happens for them? I'm not too familiar with the communict, but I don't get the vibe from the incel wiki page or the few discussion I saw of it.

Also, fatherhood is cucked in this age, blacks are just ahead of the curve for not wanting to get divorce raped or cucked. Blacks might be the original NEETers with the welfare state. Drag maxxxing is just thugmaxxxing for pussy.

The way they use white supremacy is the same way people like you blame the evils on Jews, like feminism and soy cuckery in society.
again black people stealing the blackpill like they stole muslim names

literally you can sum this up
  1. don't simp for women
  2. use force to control women's sexuality
  3. take care of your body
also this
You can't steal something that's a fact, therefore blackpill can't be stolen. That's like saying if someone accepts 2+2=4, it means that they stole it. No, its just a fact.
Also, the non association of the group with incels nd focusing on the political aspects spreads the blackpill to people who would have otherwise rejected it from incels.

If what the other dude says is true, then it will allow blackpill to enter and replace all other communities, whether afro-centric coping or political groups.

Last edited:
Dumb ass niggers still thinking we whites actually control anything lmfao. :feelskek:

Man the Jew has done a number on the dumb fuck black race perhaps even better than they’ve mind fucked us whites.

Hey dumb niggers questions for you...

If whites actually controlled the US government why is our birth rate in decline, why is illegal immigration out of control and if we’re such devils how come the supposed genocided so called native Americans still exist along with your own worthless black asses?

Answer: because Jews NOT whites are running this shit show you tards!

Conclusion?

To this day the only truly based black group I have ever seen is the NOI as they know Jews control everything and that whites and Jews are two separate races entirely.

View: https://youtu.be/dZpj7EWZcVs

Sounds pretty based.

I'm 25% black, can I join in ? :feelsEhh:
Idk how the organization and such works
Dumb ass niggers still thinking we whites actually control anything lmfao. :feelskek:

Man the Jew has done a number on the dumb fuck black race perhaps even better than they’ve mind fucked us whites.

Hey dumb niggers questions for you...

If whites actually controlled the US government why is our birth rate in decline, why is illegal immigration out of control and if we’re such devils how come the supposed genocided so called native Americans still exist along with your own worthless black asses?

Answer: because Jews NOT whites are running this shit show you tards!

Conclusion?

To this day the only truly based black group I have ever seen is the NOI as they know Jews control everything and that whites and Jews are two separate races entirely.

View: https://youtu.be/dZpj7EWZcVs

Whites need someone to blame as well, and since they cant blame themselves, they blame Jews.

Last edited:
I know those hotep blacks do that, but is there evidence that happens for them? I'm not too familiar with the communict, but I don't get the vibe from the incel wiki page or the few discussion I saw of it.
Look up an interview one of them did. They're afrocentric as shit. Look at their poster for christs sake JFL. They routinely talk about black supremacy and sepratism while calling others racist. Not only hypocritical but disgusting.
Also, fatherhood is cucked in this age, blacks are just ahead of the curve for not wanting to get divorce raped or cucked. Blacks might be the original NEETers with the welfare state. Drag maxxxing is just thugmaxxxing for pussy.
Are you autistic. No, fatherhood is not cucked. You know what happens when a child has an absent father? He turns into his mother. That's why all the faggots have no father, that's why all the niggers have no father. Nigger culture is the most materialistic, hedonistic, sexually deviant, emotional, lookist subculture in the united states. Do you know what gender is materialistic, emotional, sexually deviant and lookist? Look up some rap lyrics later. You see the female single mother influences in rap when they talk about how a mans worth is his yeezies or car or wealth and how they have sex 24/7 with different women and they're cool and have worth because they have primatial sex and engage in sexual activity. If you do not have both mother and father (especially father as a male) you're doomed. Man was not meant to be raised by one parent.

The way they use white supremacy is the same way people like you blame the evils on Jews, like feminism and soy cuckery in society.
Except jews aren't the reason I'm not in a mud hut. If I was speaking Hebrew and using all Jewish technology, then it'd be stupid to blame jews. But I'm not.

Last edited:
IBMOR and MAINOSPHERE
blend too easily
Best content creators are
Last Crucible
Black ram 4 vengeance
Thinking mans templar

This is just MSTOW cope.

Against ((())) and foids?
Never going to make it.
True, they do seem MSTOW or MGTOW types.
And over for anti fiat currency cels.

Look up an interview one of them did. They're afrocentric as shit. Look at their poster for christs sake JFL. They routinely talk about black supremacy and sepratism while calling others racist. Not only hypocritical but disgusting.
I'll just take your word for it. I personally don't care about racism that's just talk from incels, I just see at as a subhuman cope. Spread the blackpill by any means necassary

Are you autistic. No, fatherhood is not cucked. You know what happens when a child has an absent father? He turns into his mother. That's why all the faggots have no father, that's why all the niggers have no father. Nigger culture is the most materialistic, hedonistic, sexually deviant, emotional, lookist subculture in the united states. Do you know what gender is materialistic, emotional, sexually deviant and lookist? Look up some rap lyrics later. You see the female single mother influences in rap when they talk about how a mans worth is his yeezies or car or wealth and how they have sex 24/7 with different women and they're cool and have worth because they have primatial sex and engage in sexual activity. If you do not have both mother and father (especially father as a male) you're doomed. Man was not meant to be raised by one parent.
I know all that (I've watched tommy sotomayor for better part of the decade), but what's the best thing a man can do in a system that is against fathers? There's a reason blacks don't want to be fathers and why single mothers are increasing, it's because the laws are so anti male that it's not worth investing and wasting your time marrying and raising kids. There's a reason why people keep talking shit about black males not taking responsibility, but they still won't do it. It's not in their best interest, and it's better if they just spend the energy on fucking other chicks to have more kids. R vs K type selection, and right now trying to cope and thinking anyone gives a fuck about people with values and shit like that is supreme cope. All the matters these days is looks and money. True black culture is degenerating, but there's no incentive for any man to change their behaviour, because it's not in their own self interest. Blacks don't give a shit about their communities as a collective (like most peoplel), they only care what's best for them.

Except jews aren't the reason I'm not in a mud hut. If I was speaking Hebrew and using all Jewish technology, then it'd be stupid to blame jews. But I'm not.
You are speaking as if technology makes up for degeneracy. Because whites made it so blacks now aren't living a primitivist lifestyle, they can't talk shit about societal and cultural degeneration of an even better culture blacks had before the LBJ days. Your argument is nonsensical and is a cope saying "We (other people of my group, but not me) invented important technology, therefore no one can ever criticize shit we do".
IBMOR and MAINOSPHERE
blend too easily
Best content creators are
Last Crucible
Black ram 4 vengeance
Thinking mans templar
whats mainosphere?

Trying to use reason with a foid should be illegal.

I know all that (I've watched tommy sotomayor for better part of the decade), but what's the best thing a man can do in a system that is against fathers? There's a reason blacks don't want to be fathers and why single mothers are increasing, it's because the laws are so anti male that it's not worth investing and wasting your time marrying and raising kids. There's a reason why people keep talking shit about black males not taking responsibility, but they still won't do it. It's not in their best interest, and it's better if they just spend the energy on fucking other chicks to have more kids. R vs K type selection, and right now trying to cope and thinking anyone gives a fuck about people with values and shit like that is supreme cope. All the matters these days is looks and money. True black culture is degenerating, but there's no incentive for any man to change their behaviour, because it's not in their own self interest. Blacks don't give a shit about their communities as a collective (like most peoplel), they only care what's best for them.
Blacks don't want to be fathers because their culture (Which was brought to them by you know who) told them to not be fathers. To instead go out and have all the sex and hedonistic pleasure without thought of the consequences. Get yo bit pregnant and shiiet fugg her she dont need nuffin she can go on welfare shiiiet. This is a base problem multiplied by 100 by jews, like many problems within the black community or within any racial culture and community. Its not an incentive because they didn't do it originally, and they need to do it now under harder conditions, or else it will be even more not an incentive. They're just kicking the can further down the road and increasing the weight of the can either until another generation does it or until there is a point of no return and then we're truly fucked.

You are speaking as if technology makes up for degeneracy. Because whites made it so blacks now aren't living a primitivist lifestyle, they can't talk shit about societal and cultural degeneration of an even better culture blacks had before the LBJ days. Your argument is nonsensical and is a cope saying "We (other people of my group, but not me) invented important technology, therefore no one can ever criticize shit we do".
Technology doesn't make up for degeneracy but when someone is the sole creator of your entire written history it's very nonsensical to criticize them to this extent. It's not just one invention here and there that was given. It's EVERY modern invention.

Blacks don't want to be fathers because their culture (Which was brought to them by you know who) told them to not be fathers. To instead go out and have all the sex and hedonistic pleasure without thought of the consequences. Get yo bit pregnant and shiiet fugg her she dont need nuffin she can go on welfare shiiiet. This is a base problem multiplied by 100 by jews, like many problems within the black community or within any racial culture and community. Its not an incentive because they didn't do it originally, and they need to do it now under harder conditions, or else it will be even more not an incentive. They're just kicking the can further down the road and increasing the weight of the can either until another generation does it or until there is a point of no return and then we're truly fucked.
Clearly most kids were born in two parent households back in the day than singledom.

Based on the data from 2018, whites are below the level that blacks were in the 60s.

Also, the incentive structure is clearly the cause of decline of all these groups, and it has affected blacks the most.
This is because around this time the laws were changed to massively favor women at the expense of men, and black women were able to get goodies from the government if they didn't stay married but had a kid. Cultural problems arose as a DIRECT RESULT of changes in government law, not the other way around. It's no coincidence that thug culture (marked by NWA) came around to the black communities by the time these people's kids were growing up. Also, whites blaming jews is like ethnics blaming whites, you are no different than an ethnic crying about white supremacy.

Technology doesn't make up for degeneracy but when someone is the sole creator of your entire written history it's very nonsensical to criticize them to this extent. It's not just one invention here and there that was given. It's EVERY modern invention.
"but when someone is the sole creator of your entire written history"
what written history? Most of the written history blacks have is of slavery and getting cucked by whitie, jews, and arabs.
Why should this free blacks of criticizing whites (or Jews) for spreading degeneracy?

Also, America and Britain (who pretty much made all white people inventions) are getting mogged by China and Japan now in terms of number of inventions. Does that mean no one should be able to talk shit about China in the future when their contributions will add up more than white's? No, that is retarded. You are clearly obsessed with white identitarianism, I've never seen anyone on this sub get so triggered of someone talking shit about them their race (next to a few curries). I used to be butt hurt about kike haters, but then I learned to stop giving a shit because I realized I was race coping. In fact, I see it as funny when people talk shit about kikes, you should learn to accept race hatreds, because it's directed at normies, and normies want you dead. White normies see you as subhuman, remember that.

Clearly most kids were born in two parent households back in the day than singledom.
View attachment 379954
Based on the data from 2018, whites are below the level that blacks were in the 60s.
Yes. This is a relatively new phenomenon brought about by the invention of rap and modern black culture. They were not like this nearly as much as Before segregation.
Also, the incentive structure is clearly the cause of decline of all these groups, and it has affected blacks the most.
This is because around this time the laws were changed to massively favor women at the expense of men, and black women were able to get goodies from the government if they didn't stay married but had a kid. Cultural problems arose as a DIRECT RESULT of changes in government law, not the other way around. It's no coincidence that thug culture (marked by NWA) came around to the black communities by the time these people's kids were growing up. Also, whites blaming jews is like ethnics blaming whites, you are no different than an ethnic crying about white supremacy.
again, kicking the can down the road and adding more weight to it. Hard men create good times, good times create weak men, weak men create bad times. Blacks went to shit for “civil rights” and fell into that lie, then they turned to shit. They could’ve fixed everything had the fathers not abandoned their children but they did and with each generation it gets harder and harder to fix. Jewish media industry machines incentivized black thug culture and now there’s a race of people who are in jail having single mothers raise the kid. Look at who owns the media that incentivized shit that completely destroyed African Americans It’s not whites. Whites like George Wallace and George Lincoln Rockwell did the opposite and tried helping them. Your people told them it was hip and cool to fuck, go to jail, and have your kid raised by a single mother.

"but when someone is the sole creator of your entire written history"
what written history? Most of the written history blacks have is of slavery and getting cucked by whitie, jews, and arabs.
Why should this free blacks of criticizing whites (or Jews) for spreading degeneracy?
Their written history wasn’t written by them. It was written by others. Majority of african script and written language was made in the 18 and 1900’s, with the sponsorship of whites. Every single thing used by the African Americans and Africans was either invented by or spread via colonialism by whites except with some tech spread by the Arabs. Literally everything. There was no technological boom that came out of Africa to anywhere else.
Also, America and Britain (who pretty much made all white people inventions) are getting mogged by China and Japan now in terms of number of inventions. Does that mean no one should be able to talk shit about China in the future when their contributions will add up more than white's? No, that is retarded.
you’re strawmanning. I’m not talking about SOME inventions. I’m not talking about even a majority. I’m talking about ALL. If EVERYTHING was made for you by others then you can’t complain. If I was speaking Chinese in China using 100% Chinese invented technology I can’t criticize the Chinese. They didn’t invent ANYTHING. We invented (or spread) EVERYTHING

again, kicking the can down the road and adding more weight to it. Hard men create good times, good times create weak men, weak men create bad times. Blacks went to shit for “civil rights” and fell into that lie, then they turned to shit. They could’ve fixed everything had the fathers not abandoned their children but they did and with each generation it gets harder and harder to fix. Jewish media industry machines incentivized black thug culture and now there’s a race of people who are in jail having single mothers raise the kid. Look at who owns the media that incentivized shit that completely destroyed African Americans It’s not whites. Whites like George Wallace and George Lincoln Rockwell did the opposite and tried helping them. Your people told them it was hip and cool to fuck, go to jail, and have your kid raised by a single mother.
It's not the fathers fault, it's the mothers fault. They were divorcing the men and made the government their husband, while talking the man's shit and putting him in child support. A man willingly putting himself in a situation where he will get fucked over like this is cucked. The reason it didn't effect other communities as badly is back they held on to their traditional values more, but blacks had none except which whites and Muslims gave them. You can't really blame the condition of blacks on the media with ghetto music, that was what was already happening in their communities and NWA got popular before Jerry Heller came and essentially was scamming the group. This degeneration of music wasn't just starting from NWA or black thug music, it goes even further back with people blaming cultural shift on hippie drug culture, and even before that on Elvis for degeneration.

Their written history wasn’t written by them. It was written by others. Majority of african script and written language was made in the 18 and 1900’s, with the sponsorship of whites. Every single thing used by the African Americans and Africans was either invented by or spread via colonialism by whites except with some tech spread by the Arabs. Literally everything. There was no technological boom that came out of Africa to anywhere else.
True, I'm not saying blacks were building pyramids and making so many innovations before. They had slavery and other shit as well. I don't see the point of this comment is. Before writing, people passed on cultural traditions using oration.

you’re strawmanning. I’m not talking about SOME inventions. I’m not talking about even a majority. I’m talking about ALL. If EVERYTHING was made for you by others then you can’t complain. If I was speaking Chinese in China using 100% Chinese invented technology I can’t criticize the Chinese. They didn’t invent ANYTHING. We invented (or spread) EVERYTHING
So if a group of aliens brought us to their planet by force, and your grandkids are mad at them for destroying their culture and making their women into whores, the humans shouldn't call for the aliens to stop and call out their bullshit just because all the technology they use is of the aliens and is godly compared to ours, and they also speak alien language now? Doesn't seem to make a lot of sense. Not saying I agree with blacks shitting on whites (I have other reasons for why), but your reasons make no sense.
he's white identarian coping.

It's not the fathers fault, it's the mothers fault. They were divorcing the men and made the government their husband, while talking the man's shit and putting him in child support. A man willingly putting himself in a situation where he will get fucked over like this is cucked. The reason it didn't effect other communities as badly is back they held on to their traditional values more, but blacks had none except which whites and Muslims gave them.
True to an extent on the last part but it’s absolutely the fathers fault. they did that shit because the father wasn’t there. They were either in jail or could not provide for the consequences (child) of the relationship. The father produces wealth for the home, the mother creates the child. This happened in every other community at this time except for African Americans. Divorces were still relatively uncommon when single motherhood started exploding. Back then what started it was the incentivization of crime and drugs and being a thug, and while it has been a problem for generations it gets worse and worse and harder to fix.

You can't really blame the condition of blacks on the media with ghetto music, that was what was already happening in their communities and NWA got popular before Jerry Heller came and essentially was scamming the group. This degeneration of music wasn't just starting from NWA or black thug music, it goes even further back with people blaming cultural shift on hippie drug culture, and even before that on Elvis for degeneration.
All of this was after segregation, so I actually blame the current state of single motherhood and thug culture and African Americans on civil rights movements. All it did was change the “owners” of African Americans from themselves seperated to Jews. Note they were still doing a lot of crime and shit but it wasn’t nearly as insane as after the 1960’s.
True, I'm not saying blacks were building pyramids and making so many innovations before. They had slavery and other shit as well. I don't see the point of this comment is. Before writing, people passed on cultural traditions using oration.
The point is they were still living in 50000 BC in 1900. Have you read a lot of the journeys into Africa? The explorers talk about how they still have Stone clubs and shit. Like they never advanced past that.
So if a group of aliens brought us to their planet by force, and your grandkids are mad at them for destroying their culture and making their women into whores, the humans shouldn't call for the aliens to stop and call out their bullshit just because all the technology they use is of the aliens and is godly compared to ours, and they also speak alien language now? Doesn't seem to make a lot of sense. Not saying I agree with blacks shitting on whites (I have other reasons for why), but your reasons make no sense.
There wasn’t really a “culture”. And women into whores is subjective, as there’s been proof of multiple matriarchal societies in Africa (like the queen of Madagascar). There is no “we wuz traditional” for Africans because we don’t know how their societies operated due to the lack of advancement. However, if I was speaking the alien language, using the aliens technology, and my entire existence was a result of the aliens, I can’t criticize the aliens. They gave me literally everything and without them I’d be dead at 20 in a hut in the middle of the jungle.

True to an extent on the last part but it’s absolutely the fathers fault. they did that shit because the father wasn’t there. They were either in jail or could not provide for the consequences (child) of the relationship. The father produces wealth for the home, the mother creates the child. This happened in every other community at this time except for African Americans. Divorces were still relatively uncommon when single motherhood started exploding. Back then what started it was the incentivization of crime and drugs and being a thug, and while it has been a problem for generations it gets worse and worse and harder to fix.

All of this was after segregation, so I actually blame the current state of single motherhood and thug culture and African Americans on civil rights movements. All it did was change the “owners” of African Americans from themselves seperated to Jews. Note they were still doing a lot of crime and shit but it wasn’t nearly as insane as after the 1960’s.

The point is they were still living in 50000 BC in 1900. Have you read a lot of the journeys into Africa? The explorers talk about how they still have Stone clubs and shit. Like they never advanced past that.

There wasn’t really a “culture”. And women into whores is subjective, as there’s been proof of multiple matriarchal societies in Africa (like the queen of Madagascar). There is no “we wuz traditional” for Africans because we don’t know how their societies operated due to the lack of advancement. However, if I was speaking the alien language, using the aliens technology, and my entire existence was a result of the aliens, I can’t criticize the aliens. They gave me literally everything and without them I’d be dead at 20 in a hut in the middle of the jungle.
These replies are getting too big and time consuming to write back to lmao. Anyways, good discussion.

Based. Let's just hope its the cool black guys that run this and not the inner city urban nigger monkeys