Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee I'd date incels

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
It just so happens that they have a toxic personality so I'll use that as an excuse to virtue signal without doing any actions teehee

btw did i mention my bf is 6'2 ft?

It just so happens that they have a toxic personality so I'll use that as an excuse to virtue signal without doing any actions teehee

4f53110a88405e76a7ba85ac109cb4ab  finding bigfoot bigfoot sasquatch

69A0C3CA BC61 4DC3 93E2 B678254012FC

"My boyfriend just happens to be 6'2, with a million dollars in the bank, a chiseled jaw line, and the body of a MMA fighter. But I don't date him for his looks, its his PERSONALITY that counts. I would happily date down in looks if a man had a good personality! teehee!"

can u fuck off, incel?

personality detectors

Only 6'2? Are you sure his he- cough personality is on par with your reasonable standars?

Virtuosignaling as usual