Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I'd kill for having blue eyes

batuhan1907

batuhan1907

Wasted memories
-
Since i'm an ethnic shit,i have dark brown soulless eyes and i live in 3rd world ethnic country,

Foids literally lust over blue eyed incel tier looking guys over chadlites with ethnic phenotype

They're good, but many people on this forum overrate them ngl.

Cope, nobody is incel because of eye color, try contacts and see if you will become :chad: :feelskek:

Keep coping. You need the whole package.
2ca154334fe4c66207aaf8c407f73cd5f5ecdf74 00

Tom Cruise Young Age

There's a laser procedure you can get done. This was from a few years back:

You can take my blue eyes and I'll take brown eyes. I already made a thread once here where I said I would look better in brown eyes. I photoshopped them in on my photos once and I did gain in looks. My eye area started looking better.
Blue eyes don’t get you shit. They are merely a decoration. An ornament on a dying tree doesn’t make the tree any less unappealing.

Very low IQ thread. Eyes is not the real reason why you are incel, boyo.

Try contacts first then you’ll see eye color is cope without a Chad face

View: https://youtu.be/tB641OD_G4s

Spend your money on something actually worth while. Blue eyes don’t get you shit. They are merely a decoration. An ornament on a dying tree doesn’t make the tree any less unappealing.

cope tbh and the surgeons are a bunch of spic monkeys. the procedure is rather new so in time when actual qualified docs are doing this shit it can be viable since it's actually cheap in comparison to the other looksmaxxing shit