Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'd rather be a starving kid in Africa than an incel in the West.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
The title of this music video is "so damn lucky"

In high school, I had a teacher show us that video, and he said it could be argued that Africans have it better than people in the West. In the west, there is so much pressure put on people to "make it" and as a result, people are in severe depression, have drug addictions, and the suicide rates are much higher. Of course, this is mostly for men, since men are more likely to commit suicide than women. Why, this is? Well, because of our gynocentric society that panders to women of course. Men are treated like dirt in this society, so no wonder they off themselves more often. And if you're an incel, you're more likely to contemplate and commit suicide because you're unloved, not just by women but by society in general.

When people say to incels, "don't complain, at least you're not a starving child in Africa", they are committing the logical fallacy known as fallacy of relative privation: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fallacies
"Fallacy of relative privation (also known as "appeal to worse problems" or "not as bad as") – dismissing an argument or complaint due to the existence of more important problems in the world, regardless of whether those problems bear relevance to the initial argument. First World problems are a subset of this fallacy."

But the problem is, I think starvng children in africa have it better, they have a sense of community and are loved. Not all of them end up dying young as well. If they do die young, that's sad, but I'd rather die young than live a long life of misery, which is what many incels around the world are forced into because of a sociopathic society that does not care about them.

True, at least as a starving African you can have friends and fuck women in your tribe and shit. Much better than LDARing your whole life in USA with no pussy your whole life.

But the problem is, I think starvng children in africa have it better, they have a sense of community and are loved. Not all of them end up dying young as well. If they do die young, that's sad, but I'd rather die young than live a long life of misery, which is what many incels around the world are forced into because of a sociopathic society that does not care about them.
I hate (((society)))

bruh imagine being a trucel while being a starving African kid

Brutal

Just starve to death theory

I'm not sure tbh starving would be ugly af. But it's true that we live one of the worst possible lifes imaginable tbh at least 99% of the population have a better life than us

This desu. I honestly wish that my next life ends up bein in the body of an african child starving to death but I don't want to jinx in case I become chad.

I'm not sure tbh starving would be ugly af. But it's true that we live one of the worst possible lifes imaginable tbh at least 99% of the population have a better life than us

85%, about 30% of men are incels according to the stats . 50% of women + 35% sexhaving men

85%, about 30% of men are incels according to the stats . 50% of women + 35% sexhaving men
Yeah but i meant 99% of non incels have a better life than us, the other 1% is people who starve to death and people with awful medical conditions