Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I’d rather be alone for life than approach women again.

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
It only takes a minute to search countless incidents where women announce their hate of men approaching them when they’re going about their days.

Don’t even get me started on how terrifying approaching is. Your heart pumps so heard you feel like you’re gonna die, you can’t maintain eye contact, you’re feeling self conscious as well. People say women have it bad because some men might freak out and “kill them” if they get rejected, but nobody looks at it from the POV of an average male. You have no option but to approach in order to get laid, even if you’re shy and introverted. Then there’s also the stigma that comes along with approaching, and men generally don’t want to be seen as thirsty. And the extreme depression that comes with several rejections.

You’re literally giving a woman the chance to ruin your self image. If you stutter, you’re also fucked. If you’re awkward, you’re fucked. The whole “getting rejected isn’t a big deal/gets easier” is a huge cope. A woman might also make fun of you to her friends, or she’ll always remember you as “that creepy guy that tried to get my number at the bakery”.

JFL at you if you’re unattractive and yet still approaching in 2021. However if you’ve never done it, I suggest you do a few times so you get an accurate representation of where you stand in the Sexual marketplace. Some of you are legit fakecels, I’m not even kidding.

As for me and I’m sure plenty other users on this sub, approaching is a lost cause. Insanity is trying the same thing over and over again while expecting different results.

Volcel if you don't approach

I hear you OP personally I wouldn't put myself in a position where am extremely out of my depth in addition to the constant ridicule and mockery.

Accumulating all those negative experiences is not good for mental health.