Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'd rather fucking die than work for someone. Or to have normies as my colleagues.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Idk why but I'm super burned out this year. It's nothing new, I've been depressed and burned out for over a decade now. But this year something snapped, I just can't do it anymore. I can't tolerate normies and their bullshit anymore, I can't fake interest or enthusiasm. All I can do is sit there silently giving a mental fuck you to everyone.

I've always been a nihilist, cynic, even maybe a misanthrope at times. But nowadays I'm just burned the fuck out, done, beyond done. And that's before I'm even wageslaving, I'm just finishing up this degree and I'm barely able to do it I'm so burned out. Good thing it's mostly online nowadays.

I'll really need to reevaluate my view that starting your own business is unattainable, that most of them fail, that the economy is a scam where it's all nepotism and corruption and cronyism and connections. Cause for me it's either self-employment or a fate worse than death from my perspective. I can't take it, I'm too antisocial.

We've talked about this before, but waging = not being able to enjoy literally anything in life and I geniunly would'n't mind being homeless at this point

The most reliable form of "self-employment" these days is NEETbuxxing

Nothing left to lose other than internet.
If you have your phone there are plenty of places with free wifi to use. Obviously would be extremely inconvinient but I imagine after settling into a routine it would be less stressfull and anxiety filled than this wagecuck life

We've talked about this before, but waging = not being able to enjoy literally anything in life and I geniunly would'n't mind being homeless at this point
Homelessness would suck but honest to god I'd hate wageslaving so much I'd rather go into a desperate survival situation like living in the forest. I won't say I'd rather be homeless cause even though I'm an atheist I fear the universe would show me how much being homeless sucks if I dare say that.

Society should give out NEETbux for all incels but we know they wont. They want to enslave us low tier men to work for corporations for the rest of our lives in misery :feelscry:

If you have your phone there are plenty of places with free wifi to use. Obviously would be extremely inconvinient but I imagine after settling into a routine it would be less stressfull and anxiety filled than this wagecuck life
I agree 100% It is less stressful than wagecucking. If I become homeless though I would probably go up to SF tbh for good programs and weather. SF is probably the best city to be homeless in USA other than maybe Seattle or LA.

NON US CELS WHAT CITIES ARE GOOD TO HOMELESS / MIGRANT REFUGEE MAX FOR EZ LIFE? DED SRS TBHNGL

Society should give out NEETbux for all incels but we know they wont. They want to enslave us low tier men to work for corporations for the rest of our lives in misery :feelscry:
Who else would work? Women are leeches and even when employed they do fuck all. Chads and rich people are even bigger leeches. Ugly and average dudes are the ones who are milked dry, getting nothing in return.

I fear the universe would show me how much being homeless sucks if I dare say taht.
I would hope that if I got to that point that the universe would just end me quicker than wagecucking for GOLDSTEIN.

I can't tolerate normies and their bullshit anymore, I can't fake interest or enthusiasm. All I can do is sit there silently giving a mental fuck you to everyone.

From my experience wageslaving it was an absolute NIGHTMARE spending 8+ hours 5 days a week with delusional simp normies, the worst would be our lunch breaks where they would talk about bluepilled topics like marriage, relationships, watching tv shows, wasting their paycheques on worthless garbage and getting drunk - It honestly felt like I was growing cancer in my head listening to their crap

I'll really need to reevaluate my view that starting your own business is unattainable, that most of them fail, that the economy is a scam where it's all nepotism and corruption and cronyism and connections. Cause for me it's either self-employment or a fate worse than death from my perspective. I can't take it, I'm too antisocial.

Yes you definitely should

Being homeless and surfing turns across America sounds comfy.

Vagabondmaxxing

having normalcattle boss you around and taunt you is a fate worse than dying of starvation

I would hope that if I got to that point that the universe would just end me quicker than wagecucking for GOLDSTEIN.
A swift death is a rare thing. Escape is never as pleasant and quick as we imagine it.
From my experience wageslaving it was an absolute NIGHTMARE spending 8+ hours 5 days a week with delusional simp normies, the worst would be our lunch breaks where they would talk about bluepilled topics like marriage, relationships, watching tv shows, wasting their paycheques on worthless garbage and getting drunk - It honestly felt like I was growing cancer in my head listening to their crap

Ohh my, that sounds like hell. I would tolerate the lunches though, the actual process of working with these people sounds worse. Working FOR these people is literal hell.

They really should. We suffer the most out of everyone and should deserve compensation

Some blackpilled politician should do that. He'd definitely get my vote. But I wonder how people would react? Exposing the blackpill to the world would drive everyone crazy, they arent ready mentally.

This forever. They really are just robotic animals. They're so delusional too when they talk about their "future career plans" and "saving up for a house" lmao. I don't say anything because both I'm high inhib and two, I want them to suffer when their petty little dreams get shattered by the big dick of reality up their asses. Fuck 'em and fuck work.

The only thing that could ever help me compensate for the soul crushing depression of wageslaving was moderate to heavy drinking after work, particularly whiskey (beer has too many calories and side effects).

Then I went NEET and started tring to build a solo tech startup. For a period of time its amazing. It's exciting and fun to start something new and make progress. But then it gets hard when things drag on, and if the business isnt successful, and your money starts running out, bills start to pile up. You start feeling like a failure and getting back into a mode where you can go back to wageslaving becomes almost impossible.

Last edited:
If i ever win big lotto i need to bless all my brocels here!! wage slaving is hell been working back breaking construction 10 years, i cant stop no neetbux for me.

Idk why but I'm super burned out this year. It's nothing new, I've been depressed and burned out for over a decade now. But this year something snapped, I just can't do it anymore. I can't tolerate normies and their bullshit anymore, I can't fake interest or enthusiasm. All I can do is sit there silently giving a mental fuck you to everyone.

I've always been a nihilist, cynic, even maybe a misanthrope at times. But nowadays I'm just burned the fuck out, done, beyond done. And that's before I'm even wageslaving, I'm just finishing up this degree and I'm barely able to do it I'm so burned out. Good thing it's mostly online nowadays.

Being self-employed is a crapshoot most of the time though and easier said than done.

As good as being your own boss sounds it also comes with a lot of hustling, being able to connect well with people and sudden deadlines you have to set for yourself. Which is not something incels can do easily.

This forever. They really are just robotic animals. They're so delusional too when they talk about their "future career plans" and "saving up for a house" lmao. I don't say anything because both I'm high inhib and two, I want them to suffer when their petty little dreams get shattered by the big dick of reality up their asses. Fuck 'em and fuck work.

Its absolutely a joke, these people are so bluepilled that they think they're going to achieve their dreams and become successful by 'working hard' and sucking up to the manager/bosses - they don't realize that no matter how hard they work, they will always be replaceable cogs in a machine - employees that can be replaced with the drop of a hat

If i ever win big lotto i need to bless all my brocels here!! wage slaving is hell been working back breaking construction 10 years, i cant stop no neetbux for me.
That sounds like hell man. Low wage hard labour, that's just not right. The people you work with at least have wives and shit.

That sounds like hell man. Low wage hard labour, that's just not right. The people you work with at least have wives and shit.
thats what gets me, after work everyone says they cant wait to get home to wives and relax and dinner, i just go home alone, smoke somethings and try to sleep. we are in hell and we incels will burn

i'm currently a wageslave and i really miss my neet days, there are nothing left that is truly worth or comfortable with suicide is the only option left for me

Sad shit

Yes you would mind trust me.

I was like you when I before start my first job, but after some time I started get used to them. I can't deny that I was emotionally and physically exhausted after 5 years dealing with foids and chads, but the good thing was that I learned how emulate few traits of their behavior and pass as one of them. I have a better job today, and I actively avoid contact with foids and chads out of my workplace, never attend those disgusting "happy hours" or "barbecues" with coworkers and the only time I see my coworkers out of the company is when I go to supermarket buy alcohol or food, at the mall buying clothes or getting a burger.
The only bad thing about work as an incel at some fields is that the HR whores spot us quite easily, harass us if we don't have social media and can go through a crusade until we get fired.

I have recurrent problems with HR whores where I work, they just hate me because I'm not a braindead normalfag, and after I told them last Wenesday that I was about to sue the entire HR department next week they are desperate because I have irrefutable evidences against them. My boss is also desperate because he don't want a scandal since all that happened under his nose, and he knows that I have six witnesses really happy to give their testimony because they have grudges against the HR whores and him.

The HR whores underestimated me and now will be judicially wrecked.

I was like you when I before start my first job, but after some time I started get used to them. I can't deny that I was emotionally and physically exhausted after 5 years dealing with foids and chads, but the good thing was that I learned how emulate few traits of their behavior and pass as one of them. I have a better job today, and I actively avoid contact with foids and chads out of my workplace, never attend those disgusting "happy hours" or "barbecues" with coworkers and the only time I see my coworkers out of the company is when I go to supermarket buy alcohol or food, at the mall buying clothes or getting a burger.
The only bad thing about work as an incel at some fields is that the HR whores spot us quite easily, harass us if we don't have social media and can go through a crusade until we get fired.

I have recurrent problems with HR whores where I work, they just hate me because I'm not a braindead normalfag, and after I told them last Wenesday that I was about to sue the entire HR department next week they are desperate because I have irrefutable evidences against them. My boss is also desperate because he don't want a scandal since all that happened under his nose, and he knows that I have six witnesses really happy to give their testimony because they have grudges against the HR whores and him.

I'm glad you have evidence, that can really save you. Although I would've probably just tried to avoid them and wouldn't have had the balls to confront them, I guess if I was in your position those HR whores would bully me to no end.

So having no social media is a bad thing? Damn, even my facebook is with no photos and I even changed it to a fake name years and years ago. I still have to use it for uni though cause that's how we are forced to communicate, if I didn't I'd have no idea what's happening and what assignments I have to do. Anyway, guess I have to start thinking of an excuse why I don't have social media.

Work (especially if it's just 6 hours) is a benefit for me. When I was a neet for a year I was depressed, never saw anyone, started to get bored of games and other entertainment around the 7 month mark, had no purpose whatsoever, no money coming in, body aching from sitting too much, gained a pile of weight.

Go through with your ideas and fuck them.

Also what traits did you learn to handle the workplace bs. I kinda struggled with that in my last jobs and always ended up being the outsider.

Last edited:
makes sense

I'm glad you have evidence, that can really save you. Although I would've probably just tried to avoid them and wouldn't have had the balls to confront them, I guess if I was in your position those HR whores would bully me to no end.

So having no social media is a bad thing? Damn, even my facebook is with no photos and I even changed it to a fake name years and years ago. I still have to use it for uni though cause that's how we are forced to communicate, if I didn't I'd have no idea what's happening and what assignments I have to do. Anyway, guess I have to start thinking of an excuse why I don't have social media.

Excuses? You should tell the true like I did: say that you don't like social media because you don't feel comfortable with exposing your life to strangers and also know very well how they can use your own data against you.

Go through with your ideas and fuck them.

I will judicially carpet bomb the entire HR department.

Also what traits did you learn to handle the workplace bs. I kinda struggled with that in my last jobs and always ended up being the outsider.

I'm just professional and don't give openings to small talk or any other shit that is not related to work by ignoring completely when they ask personal question while we are working. When I don't like something they are doing I just firmly say that I don't like where that conversation is going or warn everyone that what they are doing will fuck up your job, and they respect me because I don't do anything to disrupt the pace of what we doing since all us love make more money, but I only was able to make them respect me because I hold my ground and never low my head to them, don't trust them to the point of be backstabbed and know about them enough to blackmail everyone I work with because everything about human relationships are just about how much power you have over other people and if you know their secrets.

The chads usually never annoy me because they understand that I only want work, some them teamed up with the HR whores and want see me fired because I'm a constant menace to their promotions, but my real problem is the pack of six foids that are absurdly annoying and ask me personal questions out of nowhere.

Excuses? You should tell the true like I did: say that you don't like social media because you don't feel comfortable with exposing your life to strangers and also know very well how they can use your own data against you.

I'm just professional and don't give openings to small talk or any other shit that is not related to work by ignoring completely when they ask personal question while we are working. When I don't like something they are doing I just firmly say that I don't like where that conversation is going or warn everyone that what they are doing will fuck up your job, and they respect me because I don't do anything to disrupt the pace of what we doing since all us love make more money, but I only was able to make them respect me because I hold my ground and never low my head to them, don't trust them to the point of be backstabbed and know about them enough to blackmail everyone I work with because everything about human relationships are just about how much power you have over other people and if you know their secrets.

The chads usually never annoy me because they understand that I only want work, some them teamed up with the HR whores and want see me fired because I'm a constant menace to their promotions, but my real problem is the pack of six foids that are absurdly annoying and ask me personal questions out of nowhere.

thats a pretty straightforward no-nonsense ethic, admirable. I imagine that you can only allow yourself this way when you're good at what you're doing. I was always shooting myself in the foot with being emotionally reactive to all the fucking drama and also kinda attackable with my adhd-infused performances. Still don't know how to overcome that.

The most reliable form of "self-employment" these days is NEETbuxxing

Chad leadership ;)

Last edited:
thats a pretty straightforward no-nonsense ethic, admirable. I imagine that you can only allow yourself this way when you're good at what you're doing. I was always shooting myself in the foot with being emotionally reactive to all the fucking drama and also kinda attackable with my adhd-infused performances. Still don't know how to overcome that.

You need learn the how their social structure works and shake it enough to make them start fighting each other and don't act like a group anymore. You can't attack them directly, but after few weeks and months making them getting suspicious of the people that they their perceive as allies things get beyond of help, and then you can attack them since you know they are not a group anymore.
I learned all that the hard way: getting fired of a really comfortable job only because I was too naive, trusted normalfag and almost got arrested.

Today I'm ruthless with foids and chads because they will be ruthless with me if they have the chance.