Serious I'd rather have godly body than godly face from my standpoint, here's why

BududubNow

BududubNow

I wish I could ASSISTED SUICIDEmax
★★
60d 2h 51m
Being 4/10 facially, bringing it up to 8-9/10 wouldn't be as much of a boost as getting a Greek God body from my current, 1/10 body that I have (16.5 BMI, below average frame, pectus excavatum). Not only wouldn't I be an incel most likely at that point (it's actually quite easy to get girls in EE being masculine but not exactly great face-wise), but also respected socially. That would be even bigger boost for me, even though face is more important, but when you are so held back by body as I am, I'd rather have it upgraded.
Ok where do I sign up for my new body delivery?

kikecel

kikecel

Deaf and blind and dumb and born to follow
★★★
33d 2h 1m
there are multiple gymcels that have a greek god body and they are still browsing here and looksmaxx.me

BududubNow

BududubNow

★★
60d 2h 51m
there are multiple gymcels that have a greek god body and they are still browsing here and looksmaxx.me
They must not live in EE.

Ika-Sama

Ika-Sama

Suffering from Brain Damage
★★★★★
25d 10h 1m
Me personally, I would rather get a godly face, then worry about my body later because I know I could always go to the gym.

BududubNow

BududubNow

★★
60d 2h 51m
Me personally, I would rather get a godly face, then worry about my body later because I know I could always go to the gym.
That's the thing - I can't do anything about my body. I ate more than people in my uni and I never gained anything. I gain a little bit by year but that's very little addition.

Ika-Sama

Ika-Sama

Suffering from Brain Damage
★★★★★
25d 10h 1m
That's the thing - I can't do anything about my body. I ate more than people in my uni and I never gained anything. I gain a little bit by year but that's very little addition.
Brutal, being skinny can be a detriment at times ngl.

existentialhack

existentialhack

Mythic
36d 22h 47m
You can get a God body with effort. Frame is nonsense. Depends how bad your deformity is but can probably be compensated for with a God bod. Muscles are muscles.

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Virgin but not incel, BLM, ACAB, he/him
★★★★★
87d 15h 23m
I'm bluepilled: the post

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

生徒会長
★★★★★
203d 7h 26m
BududubNow

BududubNow

★★
60d 2h 51m
No I cant. Can someone with marfan syndrome
You can get a God body with effort. Frame is nonsense. Depends how bad your deformity is but can probably be compensated for with a God bod. Muscles are muscles.
No I cant. Can someone with Marfan syndrome or anything similar gain weight and muscles?

THE TRUE HONKLER

THE TRUE HONKLER

卐 Nothing but hate and disgust for soyciety 卐
★★★★★
28d 15h 38m
[FACE] >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> [FRAME] > [DICK SIZE] > [HEIGHT] > [RACE]
according yo you so why this ppost

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
39d 4m
Cope

small white guys still slay in SEA assuming they look good

BududubNow

BududubNow

★★
60d 2h 51m
[FACE] >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> [FRAME] > [DICK SIZE] > [HEIGHT] > [RACE]
according yo you so why this ppost
Yes, but if you have average face and fucked up whatever else, you are worse off than someone with slightly below average face and god-tier frame for example.