Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'd rather have godly body than godly face from my standpoint, here's why

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
Being 4/10 facially, bringing it up to 8-9/10 wouldn't be as much of a boost as getting a Greek God body from my current, 1/10 body that I have (16.5 BMI, below average frame, pectus excavatum). Not only wouldn't I be an incel most likely at that point (it's actually quite easy to get girls in EE being masculine but not exactly great face-wise), but also respected socially. That would be even bigger boost for me, even though face is more important, but when you are so held back by body as I am, I'd rather have it upgraded.
Ok where do I sign up for my new body delivery?

there are multiple gymcels that have a greek god body and they are still browsing here and looksmaxx.me

Me personally, I would rather get a godly face, then worry about my body later because I know I could always go to the gym.

Me personally, I would rather get a godly face, then worry about my body later because I know I could always go to the gym.
That's the thing - I can't do anything about my body. I ate more than people in my uni and I never gained anything. I gain a little bit by year but that's very little addition.

That's the thing - I can't do anything about my body. I ate more than people in my uni and I never gained anything. I gain a little bit by year but that's very little addition.
Brutal, being skinny can be a detriment at times ngl.

You can get a God body with effort. Frame is nonsense. Depends how bad your deformity is but can probably be compensated for with a God bod. Muscles are muscles.

I'm bluepilled: the post

I want the face

No I cant. Can someone with marfan syndrome
You can get a God body with effort. Frame is nonsense. Depends how bad your deformity is but can probably be compensated for with a God bod. Muscles are muscles.
No I cant. Can someone with Marfan syndrome or anything similar gain weight and muscles?

No I cant. Can someone with marfan syndrome
No I cant. Can someone with Marfan syndrome or anything similar gain weight and muscles?
I don't know. Ask your Doctor.

Cope

small white guys still slay in SEA assuming they look good

[FACE] >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> [FRAME] > [DICK SIZE] > [HEIGHT] > [RACE]
according yo you so why this ppost
Yes, but if you have average face and fucked up whatever else, you are worse off than someone with slightly below average face and god-tier frame for example.