Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I'd rather see foids sleep with their close relatives than reward random Chads with love and sex

DeepSea

DeepSea

Banned
-
Today, sexual relations between first-degree relatives are taboo in pretty much every culture around the world, but this wasn't always so. There have been advanced civilizations with high moral standards where first-degree incest was not just legal, but also religiously sanctioned. Incestuous marriages were so common in Persian Babylon that the rabbinic authors of the Babylonian Talmud declared it permissible for Noahides to sleep with their daughters and sisters.

Roman Egypt is a well-documented historical case where sibling marriage "becomes the norm rather than merely a common option" for 200 years. Yet there is "no indication of reduced marital fertility, sexual aversion, or increased infant and child mortality", which Walter Scheidel theorizes is because the Egyptian population's genepool was naturally low on harmful recessive genes. Scheidel uses Bittles and Neel and Ralls et al in his followup calculations and gives a putative increase in the infant mortality rate in brother-sister pairings from the normal 52.6% to... 60.2%. Which wasn't, as mentioned before, even observed at all in the Egyptian historical record.

First-degree incest increases the chance of birth defects and other problems, but it depends on the recessive genes you actually have, and the rates are probably far lower than people are led to believe from Soviet-era research that was done on children whose parents were mental patients and had horrible genetics. Today, we have genetic counseling that can determine the risks associated with incestuous pregnancy in individual cases, and abortion is possible if the fetus is defective. I'm not saying people should get their sisters or daughters pregnant, but if it does happen, that doesn't always have horrible consequences.

In an ideal world, girls would preserve themselves for their future husbands and not lose their virginity before marriage. However, we all know that this virtually never happens in today's day and age. Most teenage girls yield to the first sexual temptation and end up having lots of sex partners in their lifetimes.

I'd argue that it's better for a young girl to have sex with her brother or father than it is for her to let herself be used as a toilet by random Chads who don't even care about her. Close relatives are supposed to love each other, and in certain circumstances that love can have a sexual component. If I were a father of a son and a daughter, I'd view my son as more worthy of my daughter's affection than some random Chad who doesn't care about her or her family. Fathers should raise their daughters to be selfless, rather than narcissistic selfish whores, and having sex with incel siblings that they do not feel attraction for is a selfless behavior that fathers should oblige their daughters to engage in for their own moral development.

If you have a young sister, and she isn't death-set on remaining a virgin until marriage and avoiding the temptation of premarital sex, it's not wrong to have sex with her. If she is going to have sex anyway, it might as well be with you.

It doesn't make sense to be opposed to practices that offend cultural taboos and feminist/tradcuck moral standards but that have the potential to help at least some incels ascend and avoid a life of loneliness and frustration.

To quote Ovid's Metamorphoses, "Other creatures mate indiscriminately: it is no disgrace for a heifer to have her sire mount her, for his filly to be a stallion’s mate: the goat goes with the flocks he has made, and the birds themselves conceive, by him whose seed conceived them. Happy the creatures who are allowed to do so! Human concern has made malign laws, and what nature allows, jealous duty forbids. Yet they say there are races where mother and son, and father and daughter, pair off, and affection is increased by a double bond. Alas for me, that I did not happen to be born there, and that I am made to suffer by an accident of place!"

Don't give them ideas
they are degenerate enough to go through with it

Ok Greycel

Chadbro only
Gigachadbro only
Today, sexual relations between first-degree relatives are taboo in pretty much every culture around the world, but this wasn't always so. There have been advanced civilizations with high moral standards where first-degree incest was not just legal, but also religiously sanctioned. Incestuous marriages were so common in Persian Babylon that the rabbinic authors of the Babylonian Talmud declared it permissible for Noahides to sleep with their daughters and sisters.

Roman Egypt is a well-documented historical case where sibling marriage "becomes the norm rather than merely a common option" for 200 years. Yet there is "no indication of reduced marital fertility, sexual aversion, or increased infant and child mortality", which Walter Scheidel theorizes is because the Egyptian population's genepool was naturally low on harmful recessive genes. Scheidel uses Bittles and Neel and Ralls et al in his followup calculations and gives a putative increase in the infant mortality rate in brother-sister pairings from the normal 52.6% to... 60.2%. Which wasn't, as mentioned before, even observed at all in the Egyptian historical record.

First-degree incest increases the chance of birth defects and other problems, but it depends on the recessive genes you actually have, and the rates are probably far lower than people are led to believe from Soviet-era research that was done on children whose parents were mental patients and had horrible genetics. Today, we have genetic counseling that can determine the risks associated with incestuous pregnancy in individual cases, and abortion is possible if the fetus is defective. I'm not saying people should get their sisters or daughters pregnant, but if it does happen, that doesn't always have horrible consequences.

In an ideal world, girls would preserve themselves for their future husbands and not lose their virginity before marriage. However, we all know that this virtually never happens in today's day and age. Most teenage girls yield to the first sexual temptation and end up having lots of sex partners in their lifetimes.

I'd argue that it's better for a young girl to have sex with her brother or father than it is for her to let herself be used as a toilet by random Chads who don't even care about her. Close relatives are supposed to love each other, and in certain circumstances that love can have a sexual component. If I were a father of a son and a daughter, I'd view my son as more worthy of my daughter's affection than some random Chad who doesn't care about her or her family. Fathers should raise their daughters to be selfless, rather than narcissistic selfish whores, and having sex with incel siblings that they do not feel attraction for is a selfless behavior that fathers should oblige their daughters to engage in for their own moral development.

If you have a young sister, and she isn't death-set on remaining a virgin until marriage and avoiding the temptation of premarital sex, it's not wrong to have sex with her. If she is going to have sex anyway, it might as well be with you.

It doesn't make sense to be opposed to practices that offend cultural taboos and feminist/tradcuck moral standards but that have the potential to help at least some incels ascend and avoid a life of loneliness and frustration.

To quote Ovid's Metamorphoses, "Other creatures mate indiscriminately: it is no disgrace for a heifer to have her sire mount her, for his filly to be a stallion’s mate: the goat goes with the flocks he has made, and the birds themselves conceive, by him whose seed conceived them. Happy the creatures who are allowed to do so! Human concern has made malign laws, and what nature allows, jealous duty forbids. Yet they say there are races where mother and son, and father and daughter, pair off, and affection is increased by a double bond. Alas for me, that I did not happen to be born there, and that I am made to suffer by an accident of place!"
I wish I had a sister to cuddle with

I wish I had a sister to cuddle with
Where do you guys get this idea? I slept on the same bed as my sister for quite a while. Hated it when any part of her body came in contact with mine. And here you are talking about cuddling.

Where do you guys get this idea? I slept on the same bed as my sister for quite a while. Hated it when any part of her body came in contact with mine. And here you are talking about cuddling.
A lot of people raised together develop what is called the Westermarck Effect. That represses sexual attraction. It happens to people raised together whether they are close genetic relatives or not. This is what can cause someone to think “Ew!” when they are confronted with the idea of sex with a close relative.

But...

1) Not everyone raised together develops the Westermarck Effect, at least not towards everyone with whom they were raised. Or, it’s not strongly developed. Teen hormones/proximity/privacy might mix together, or any number of scenarios throughout life can spark attraction between close relatives. After all, they already trust each other..

2) Some close genetic relatives who spend little time together from about age 7 or before until after puberty (think siblings, fathers who didn’t know they had this kid, children who were adopted or resulted from sperm or egg donation) never have a chance to develop the Westermarck Effect. It's much more common for men to feel sexual attraction for their sisters than the opposite way around.

3) About 10% of men and 15% of women report having had sexual experiences involving a sibling. The percentage of people who have felt attraction for a sibling but never acted on it is likely much higher.

U should cuddle with her
Have u ever tried ascending with her?

Last edited:
Ok Greycel
He's one of the highest-IQ posters on this forum, greycel or not. (and look at his join date)
He accrues one follower approximately every 24 posts due to his informative, intelligent, and based posts.

A lot of people raised together develop what is called the Westermarck Effect. That represses sexual attraction. It happens to people raised together whether they are close genetic relatives or not. This is what can cause someone to think “Ew!” when they are confronted with the idea of sex with a close relative.

But...

1) Not everyone raised together develops the Westermarck Effect, at least not towards everyone with whom they were raised. Or, it’s not strongly developed. Teen hormones/proximity/privacy might mix together, or any number of scenarios throughout life can spark attraction between close relatives. After all, they already trust each other..

2) Some close genetic relatives who spend little time together from about age 7 or before until after puberty (think siblings, fathers who didn’t know they had this kid, children who were adopted or resulted from sperm or egg donation) never have a chance to develop the Westermarck Effect. It's much more common for men to feel sexual attraction for their sisters than the opposite way around.

3) About 10% of men and 15% of women report having had sexual experiences involving a sibling. The percentage of people who have felt attraction for a sibling but never acted on it is likely much higher.
Its not the Westermark effect in my case. I just hate any body touching my own during sleep. Feels like a breach of privacy and makes me uncomfortable. I don't even let my sister or anyone cross her hand or legs on my side of bed.
U should cuddle with her
Why? Can't see the appeal at all.
Have u ever tried ascending with her?
I may have thought about it rarely but I'm not dumb enough to try.
He's one of the highest-IQ posters on this forum, greycel or not. (and look at his join date)
He accrues one follower approximately every 24 posts due to his informative, intelligent, and based posts.
Can't see anyone's post count or join date on this accursed dark banana 2019

Can't see anyone's post count or join date on this accursed dark banana 2019
i'm using classic dark banana 2019 and i can see it all.
maybe b/c you're on mobile.

i'm using classic dark banana 2019 and i can see it all.
maybe b/c you're on mobile.
Yes its mobile. But those things are visible in other themes even on mobile. Not this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back