Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

idc

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
I.

f15c361957f01d4e40f7de0b8b635e1d--costumes-cosplay.jpg

Don't.

1493095243385.gif

Fucking.

Does+this+make+these+kittens+our+purrophets+_1fe3b598ebb3e023ea3bfa24d0391293.jpg

Care.

5zAN9D2.gif

About.

391.png

Anything.
%255BLeopard-Raws%255D%2BKono%2BSubarashii%2BSekai%2Bni%2BShukufuku%2Bo%2521%2B-%2B08%2BRAW%2B%2528SUN%2B1280x720%2Bx264%2BAAC%2529.mp4-muxed_001_24011.png

Anymore.

CtkB00jXEAEWbdQ.jpg

P.S. I'm so bad-ass, that I'm planning to skip university tomorrow *thug life*

>he didn't drop out of uni because of all the stress
Fakecel.

That's good. I am always skipping some classes when I have bad days c:

Fuck society

>he didn't drop out of uni because of all the stress
Fakecel.
i shouldve done nursing or information technology, but my 4-inch egotistical penis, was like "nah you gotta do the hard shit," and i also took the advice from /sci/ to do pure maths. i fell for the abstract maths meme, i regret it. plus the exams are worth 80%, like wtf.

That's good. I am always skipping some classes when I have bad days c:

Fuck society
pls give us online classes, society, i want to rot and be an educational dimwit.

i shouldve done nursing or information technology, but my 4-inch egotistical penis, was like "nah you gotta do the hard shit," and i also took the advice from /sci/ to do pure maths. i fell for the abstract maths meme, i regret it. plus the exams are worth 80%, like wtf.

pls give us online classes, society, i want to rot and be an educational dimwit.
True

I hate leaving my house early

True

I hate leaving my house early
what time do you usually wake, go to school, and what do you come back to home?

this is me except it happened after like a month

gambate idk-kun
uni is ghey, just make and sell weed. society wants to throb their cocks inside the mouth of incels and stacies, and chads want to cuck us from behind, fuck them.

hopefully uni doesnt turn out bad for you. dont ever go full low inhib man, gotta hide some of ur shit from normtards.

what animes should i watch? i want to be an anime etilist, minimalist, hipster. i want to despise people watching naruto. i want to embrace my inner cognitive dissonance.

what time do you usually wake, go to school, and what do you come back to home?

uni is ghey, just make and sell weed. society wants to throb their cocks inside the mouth of incels and stacies, and chads want to cuck us from behind, fuck them.

hopefully uni doesnt turn out bad for you. dont ever go full low inhib man, gotta hide some of ur shit from normtards.

what animes should i watch? i want to be an anime etilist, minimalist, hipster. i want to despise people watching naruto. i want to embrace my inner cognitive dissonance.
damn u really got mindbroken huh? watch artsy stuff like Kuuchuu Buranko and Masaaki Yuasa anime (the tatami galaxy, ping pong etc.), 90s OVAs and arthouse stuff like Neo Tokyo, and watch anime analysis on youtube like Digibro to become an anime elitist

I leave my house at 7:20am and I come back at either 4pm or 6pm -.-
in high school I left at 5:30am and got home at 2:45pm. i probably lost 2 inches of height from sleep deprivation

in high school I left at 5:30am and got home at 2:45pm. i probably lost 2 inches of height from sleep deprivation
The school system sucks and we memorize pointless information just for stupid exams. It's torture

Math
Math1

P.S. I'm so bad-ass, that I'm planning to skip university tomorrow *thug life*
b_1_q_0_p_0.jpg

I never go to university unless there is a test or they control who is there. Have them send me my text books and I study at home. Fuck campus life, man.

I need to go to lectures to motivate me or I just LDAR doing nothing all day

I skip most of my classes. University is hell.

This nigga really did change

Welcome back.:heart:I guess you've been on a spiritual journey since Friday?

Last edited:
DO NOT FUCK UP COLLEGE HOLY SHIT RED ALERT RED ALERT YOU WILL BE UGLY AND A COMPLETE FAILURE IT'S HELL

don't fall into my pit hole and not go to class for 3 months failed all 5 of my courses and wasted $8000 dollars going to have to pay it off later.