[idea] Associate each member account with a psl rating

Status
Not open for further replies.
chesscel

chesscel

unphotogenic subhuman with aspie stare
-
Every user would submit his psl rating. For example someone could say "I am psl 3" but then reveals himself on some other platform and is clearly above psl 3 then this means he lied on his application and therefore should be banned.
This would ensure that chads/chadlites larping as incels would think twice about revealing themselves on other platforms.

Also, anyone who says he is above psl 6 should not be here even if he has a severe """autism""". Saying chad can be incel is like saying female can be incel.

RegisterUserName

RegisterUserName

Discord - Regi#5895
-
Just make a different username theory. I like the badges on other xenforo sites but Serge has a strange aversion to them, so "No." it is...

SoyUnPerdedor

SoyUnPerdedor

>tfw life
-
Most people in here don’t even know what PSL scale actually means. lol

3PSL is actually 4.5 on normie scale (the relevant scale), most people will think 3PSL is truecel tier

Sans

Sans

I’m 18 and I’ve already wasted my entire life.
-
No, someone could overestimate or underestimate their own PSL.

Sadness

Sadness

Remember Sodom and Gomorrah
-
PSL is retarded and gay as fuck. I care about being attractive to females, not to closet-homosexual Lookism autists who jerk off to Chico at night.

angrycurrycel

angrycurrycel

Untermensch
-
PSL is retarded and gay as fuck. I care about being attractive to females, not to closet-homosexual Lookism autists who jerk off to male models at night.
exactly this.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Cozycel
-
PSL is retarded and gay as fuck. I care about being attractive to females, not to closet-homosexual Lookism autists who jerk off to Chico at night.
Can someone explain to me what the fuck psl is

ihaveno1

ihaveno1

Paragon
-

Jazavac

Jazavac

-
It would encourage "inceler than thou" attitudes.

DeformAspergerCel

DeformAspergerCel

radical times demand radical solutions
-
I don't care about volcels browsing this forum so long as they don't brag and take the blackpill doctrines seriously. I never understood the point of having a 100% virgin purity, seems like a shitty cope ngl
It would encourage "inceler than thou" attitudes.

Eskimocel

Eskimocel

Mogged from Perugia to Bratislava
-
Just let Chad in br0

NotQuiteChadLite

NotQuiteChadLite

The Meeks shall inherit the Earth
-
No. This isn’t Lookism.

Joelossus

Joelossus

21 y/o kv, NEETcel, pingascel
-
Tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.