Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Idea: start wearing a bodycam to record the times I get laughed at

fedcel

fedcel

Recruit
★★
story time, I just got back from town. my coworker doesn't have a car so I took him into town to get a haircut. it was noon and it's school holidays so I knew it would take a long time. I decided to kill time by getting a coffee and walking around.

as soon as I walked into the coffee shop, this mid 20s foid behind the counter started laughing and looking at the ground. I know the place well so I ordered the memest drink and asked them to ice it midway through and then asked for whipped cream when it was done, partially because I was wasting time and partially because my mood was killed and I wanted to be a problem. (this place is right next to the gas station and most customers are in a hurry)

when I walked out, a post wall foid was looking at me because my face was amusing to her, when I made eye contact with her she looked at the ground. I kept watching her to see if she was going to look back because I wanted to say something if she did. when we were passing each other she did look at me again from the corner of her eye, I realized I hadn't thought of anything to say that wasn't over the top violent threats, so I just frowned and gave her a sarcastic "really?" kind of look to let her know she's uggers too. she wasn't though and I'd have fucked her little stumpy fat body until she passed out if I had half the chance.

this kind of thing happens just about every time I go out, and the only reason I don't make a scene about it is because there's nothing to gain from doing it. I'm thinking if I start recording while I'm out, I could be confrontational and it would at least make some entertaining content.

jfl @ incels having to wear bodycams because we're mocked every day of our lives.

Sure post it. Would watch.

story time, I just got back from town. my coworker doesn't have a car so I took him into town to get a haircut. it was noon and it's school holidays so I knew it would take a long time. I decided to kill time by getting a coffee and walking around.

as soon as I walked into the coffee shop, this mid 20s foid behind the counter started laughing and looking at the ground. I know the place well so I ordered the memest drink and asked them to ice it midway through and then asked for whipped cream when it was done, partially because I was wasting time and partially because my mood was killed and I wanted to be a problem. (this place is right next to the gas station and most customers are in a hurry)

when I walked out, a post wall foid was looking at me because my face was amusing to her, when I made eye contact with her she looked at the ground. I kept watching her to see if she was going to look back because I wanted to say something if she did. when we were passing each other she did look at me again from the corner of her eye, I realized I hadn't thought of anything to say that wasn't over the top violent threats, so I just frowned and gave her a sarcastic "really?" kind of look to let her know she's uggers too. she wasn't though and I'd have fucked her little stumpy fat body until she passed out if I had half the chance.

this kind of thing happens just about every time I go out, and the only reason I don't make a scene about it is because there's nothing to gain from doing it. I'm thinking if I start recording while I'm out, I could be confrontational and it would at least make some entertaining content.
Getting laughed at happens to me too, We are just fucking clowns to these people. These normies always laugh at ugly men, they don't even see us as humans, we are like subhuman Goblins. I get sick of hearing "Hahahah!" everytime I fucking talk and interact with these piece of shit normies. Normals either avoid me, and get silent whenever I am in their vicinity, or they fucking laugh and put on a grin or some shit.

It does not matter what I wear, or what I do, I know it is not my clothes, I go to a fucking barber, my skin is clear, and I still get fucking treated like some fucking joke goblin animal. If I was not facially ugly, I could form relations with these fucking people, but instead I get demonized and ostracized and marginalized.

Getting laughed at happens to me too, We are just fucking clowns to these people. These normies always laugh at ugly men, they don't even see us as humans, we are like subhuman Goblins. I get sick of hearing "Hahahah!" everytime I fucking talk and interact with these piece of shit normies. Normals either avoid me, and get silent whenever I am in their vicinity, or they fucking laugh and put on a grin or some shit.

It does not matter what I wear, or what I do, I know it is not my clothes, I go to a fucking barber, my skin is clear, and I still get fucking treated like some fucking joke goblin animal. If I was not facially ugly, I could form relations with these fucking people, but instead I get demonized and ostracized and marginalized.
I feel you bro. I don't even feel good about having people to relate to because I wouldn't wish it on anybody. there's no reason to be cooperative anymore and it's just becoming funny to me. going to run the just stop playing the game theory and see where it takes me.

Just slap them bro!
(in mimecraft)
It's more of a learning tool.

Yep, this has been my life for the past 12 years. Being laughed at every single fucking time I leave the house