Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Ideal body fat percentage as a male?

ideal male bf%?

• 0-2%

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • 3-5%

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • 6-8%

Votes: 8 15.4%
  • 9-12%

Votes: 24 46.2%
  • 13-16%

Votes: 8 15.4%
  • 17-20%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25%

• 26-30%

• 31-35%

• 36%+

Votes: 4 7.7%

• Total voters
KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
Poll

Also, if you would like to explain why, feel free to do so.

Don't put too much stock on generic body fat percentage comparison pics. There are many things that determine what someone looks like at a certain body fat percentage, including but not limited to muscularity, fat distribution, lighting, skin complexion, and gloss.

Youare a fat fuck if you are not Auschwitzmaxxing in 2019

Last edited:
5-3% at all times, even during bulking.

Jfl if you think girls will consider you as someone who "works out" if you have 10%+ of body fat. They will just think you're slightly overweight.

If you're on the bottom row you can go rope.

Attachments

• dd.png
    dd.png
    80.1 KB · Views: 169
Last edited:
9 to 12 I chose.
Of course if you have gl lean face and a beer gut you can slay. Pronounced facial fat means it's over. Bitch tits too. Being thin otherwise is just a bonus for the chad.

Depends on do you have bones or not. Small frame and low bodyfat = invisible in clothes

0-2% for absolute maximum bone exposure. Remember it’s the mms that make the MMs (male models).

Would you be able to estimate the body fat of the pic on the left vs right?

maxresdefault.jpg

I prefer to be the right tbh.

Rugby Players are typcially 13-17%. women love rugby players. Its the optiaml range for Testosterone production.

If that's your reality than why don't you hit the gym with roids and bulkmaxx? You'll get more respect that way.
+ roids will make you go bald lol

Attachments

• ddd.jpg
    ddd.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 149

maxresdefault.jpg

13-14 left. 10-11% right.

Leto is 10% at 155lbs at 5ft9. That means his fat free mass is 140lbs.

If that's your reality than why don't you hit the gym with roids and bulkmaxx? You'll get more respect that way.
I don't know how to get roids.

I've been hitting the gym for a bit over two years and look pretty muscular without a shirt. Decent ab definition and vascularity. Problem is unless I wear a shirt made to fit children, the only fruit of my leanmaxxing efforts people really see is my cancer patient-esque face.

maxresdefault.jpg

Left looks like 15% and right looks like 12%.

I don't know how to get roids.

I've been hitting the gym for a bit over two years and look pretty muscular without a shirt. Decent ab definition and vascularity. Problem is unless I wear a shirt made to fit children, the only fruit of my leanmaxxing efforts people really see is my cancer patient-esque face.

Whats you chest size?

Ah! That means your face lacks forward projection. Its a primary telltale incel trait. You need implants my fren.

42 inches isn't bad though. I'm 44 inches in chest and that's at 30% bf so you can subtract a few inches. I like the way I look tbh, expect for the bloated stomach part. I feel like I've framemaxxed. My face has some fat, but its passable.
I've been thinking about getting a chin/jaw implant.

Thanks, I'd say my pecs are one of my best muscle groups, and one of the few that show through a shirt.

Ah! That means your face lacks forward projection. Its a primary telltale incel trait. You need implants my fren.

42 inches isn't bad though. I'm 44 inches in chest and that's at 30% bf and muscle so you can subtract a few inches. I like the way I look tbh, expect for the bloated stomach part. I feel like I've framemaxxed. My face has some fat, but its passable.

Your are obese man.

Not that obese. If you saw me on the street, you wouldn't be able to tell.

You might hold it well but 30% is officially obese.

Highest I've been in 28.5% and I literally looked like andy ruiz. (he face, height and hairmogs me though)

ruiz-sas.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

-face 10/10
-good height (not ultra manlet)
-white
-big dick
Jared-Leto-Package.jpg

ideal chad

10-12% is the only realistic maintainable bodyfat for most guys who are willing to put effort into actually being at that bodyfat, anything under that is going to take far too much effort and for most is not worth the extra effort.

Jared's donger is literally double the girth of mine.

wouldnt the ideal % be as low as possible? i have no idea tbh

less better i'd say

Females prefer 10-12 anything lower is too much