Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Ideas for books. Give me your stories

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
Tell me your cool stories and shit for writing a book. Not that I will ever write one since I'm dog shit at writing but I like making stories in my head its very relaxing most of u probably do too since we got nothing better to do anyway since most of us dont go out or anything, so what is your cool stories? Care to share?

Ok so I will start, lately I was thinking about this idea:

So the story would be set in a world destroyed by a natural disaster, global warming or something like that. There would be nothing left on the surface of the planet but endless sea of sand dunes. Humanity is gone extinct. The entirety of human history is buried and forgotten, the only structures still standing and poking their heads above the sand are the survival towers constructed as a last ditch effort to preserve posterity. Most of them would already be derelict at the start of the book though. The book would take place in one of those structures, they are all run by artificial intelligence whos only purpose is to keep humanity alive. But humanity is already dead so AI went apeshit and just started bringing humans back artificially by playing with their genetics since that's what it is tasked to do. However since the AI was only programmed to only answer to humans it basically goes fuhrer style and does whatever the fuck it wants with its toys since it doesn't view them as humans which leads it into a false circle of trying to bring back the real humans at all costs by experimenting on its artificially created humans. This leads to some fucked up society and this is what the book would be about. If I knew how to write it. Lol.

hahaha give me your ideas guys i won't steal them and write book lol

not that I had any though

shut the fuck up incel
1CED1F17 DAAD 4233 8481 CF26D5DDFAEA

Tell me your cool stories and shit for writing a book. Not that I will ever write one since I'm dog shit at writing but I like making stories in my head its very relaxing most of u probably do too since we got nothing better to do anyway since most of us dont go out or anything, so what is your cool stories? Care to share?
A male only society where sexbots, artificial wombs, and advanced AI have replaced females. Have a random male from outside this society stumble into this place. Maybe a female that pretends to be male to infiltrate into the last male only space on the planet.

Write a book in the perspective of a space marine, the book will basically be his journal. Of him going to a distant planet with his squad or something to gather intel. Doesn’t have to be space marines at all, i just recommend you write the story in a first person perspective kind of way, so it will look like i’m reading someone’s journal. ( But make it about soldiers, anything other than soldiers is very gay )

a book about my nice car, my BMW.

One day i was hunting with my dog and was shooting at some food. I missed the deer but instead i struck oil!

Needless to say i got rich. But i didn't surgerymaxx. I moved to California! With my family.

Last edited:
heres one the year is 3030 all chads have been wiped out by incel attacks and the foids have started a rebellion against incels. the incels develope a unique gene which allows us to mind fuck them from 100 yards so an away team of incels have to infiltrate the foid uprising and get within 100 yards of their leader stacy and mind fuck the shit out of her then impregnate all the the rebels to cleanse the stacies influence.