Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ideas on spreading the Blackpill?

asdf1234

asdf1234

goodbye says asdf day 1 account
I think I'm one of the only ones out there actively trying to Blackpill people, too many of you are too scared to spread the black or NEETING at home. Now, I think the Blackpill resonates with a LOT of people but there are some problems in them wanting to accept it:

1. Our cucked society makes it so ugly guys are purged
2. Ugly guys don't want to admit they're ugly guys

To get people to join us, we need to overcome these two barriers.

Here's some suggestions I have for spreading the Blackpill.

1. Blackpill posters that we spread everywhere such as on Facebook and Reddit. These posters would mostly hold the message that:
- Girls no matter how ugly only want the top teir men.
- And how hypergamous our soceity really is.
2. Public Debate with Inceltears, we definitely have more truth to our ideas than they do, I want a public debate with them with maybe 3 of our best debaters against 3 of their own. Outside of them screeching we are lonely virgins, they don't really have any grounds to stand on. This debate could be held over discord where only those 6 people can type by anyone can view.
3. Catfish experiments where we message the guys. Catfish guys with pics of really ugly girls, and then message the guys showing them how many messages you (as an ugly girl got) making them feel even more hopeless and as such, blackpilling them.

Anyone up to help me out?

Also, with increased exposure, I do expect a shit ton of trolls, namely people in the 14-18 year old category who would find it funny to troll around on this forum.

The best way to convince anyone of anything is to make them think it's their original thought. Lead the horse to water, don't force him to drink.

I agree with the debate thing, but we need someone who won't sperg out. FACEandLMS seems to be a reasonable person when speaking, Ryo and Sargent too.

A compilation of scientific articles proving the black pill; each article is then summarized, the summaries organized into chapters, the resulting chapters compiled into an eBook that is free for download. Push said book to all MRA-related subs, groups, etc. as the holy text of our people.

Also, as far as a debate with IncelTears, first of all it will never happen. Second of all, if it did happen, it would happen on a public forum that is likely cucked into oblivion and would classify our debate team as spreading hate speech. Third of all, there are no facts that can counter "muh feelings" that will undoubtedly pour out of the oppressed female voices, struggling in this age of patriarchy.

c70538e03c3b0e18065efd33a801b875.jpg

anon_899 said:
I agree with the debate thing, but we need someone who won't sperg out. FACEandLMS seems to be a reasonable person when speaking, Ryo and Sargent too.
With the debate thing, our goal is to convert more people to the blackpill, we need to push the ideas of hypergamy and girls only care about looks etc. I've actually debated a few girls over this and they agreed with me that "most girls" only care about looks etc. We need someone who care push that idea further and show guys how hopeless it really is.

Why would you want to?

this is cope tbh
BIG cope

blickpall said:
A compilation of scientific articles proving the black pill; each article is then summarized, the summaries organized into chapters, the resulting chapters compiled into an eBook that is free for download. Push said book to all MRA-related subs, groups, etc. as the holy text of our people.
Also, as far as a debate with IncelTears, first of all it will never happen. Second of all, if it did happen, it would happen on a public forum that is likely cucked into oblivion and would classify our debate team as spreading hate speech. Third of all, there are no facts that can counter "muh feelings" that will undoubtedly pour out of the oppressed female voices, struggling in this age of patriarchy.
c70538e03c3b0e18065efd33a801b875.jpg

We won't need to win the argument, we just need guys to watch the debate and see the women sperg out.

And i think there are ways of presenting our side without it being propagated as hate speech. I mean, does the following argument sound like hate speech to anyone?

"Studies have shown that both males and females' behaviour towards one another is based largely on the person's appearance. This phenomenon known as lookism is especially prevalent in dating and sex. Males also tend to be hornier and more desperate for sex with females of a larger looks range whereas women are more picky. This leads to a phenomenon known as Hypergamy which can be proven based on these tinder and okcupid statistics *presents statistics we have made*, as such this leads to a large number of males unable to attain sex as compared to a small minority of females unable to attain sex."

If we get into a debate with them, we should push this idea because it's 1. Not hateful, 2. Attacks both Male and Female behaviour. 3. Makes Incels realize how hopeless the situation really is. Doesn't matter if we 'lose' the debate, guys will realize how hopeless it really is.

I would pay for that book ideas of your btw, I just don't see the regular joe putting in the effort to read a whole book that critics will surely ignore.

NekoStance said:
Why would you want to?
this is cope tbh
BIG cope
Spreading the black, only with numbers can be counter hypergamy, we need more guys on our side so we can start lobbying for laws that protect incels.

alsalsk said:
If we get into a debate with them, we should push this idea because it's 1. Not hateful, 2. Attacks both Male and Female behaviour. 3. Makes Incels realize how hopeless the situation really is. Doesn't matter if we 'lose' the debate, guys will realize how hopeless it really is.

This is a good point. However, who would entertain such an event? Would we do it over voice and on Twitch or something, and if so, who will represent us?

alsalsk said:
I would pay for that book ideas of your btw, I just don't see the regular joe putting in the effort to read a whole book that critics will surely ignore.

Much like your debate idea, it would be endorsed by current believers and as it spreads will convince more people, who in turn will have a vast amount of scientifically-backed literature to fall back upon when talking with others about it. It could be cited at will on other sites where people are arguing - think FA, for example.

alsalsk said:
NekoStance said:
Why would you want to?
this is cope tbh
BIG cope
Spreading the black, only with numbers can be counter hypergamy, we need more guys on our side so we can start lobbying for laws that protect incels.

yCDDEPD.gif

that is some biiiig cope

And the fact that you're actually fantasising about this shows actually you're not that blackpilled

NekoStance said:
alsalsk said:
NekoStance said:
Why would you want to?
this is cope tbh
BIG cope
yCDDEPD.gif

that is some biiiig cope
And the fact that you're actually fantasising about this shows actually you're not that blackpilled
I know bro, I'm coping hard. Let me fantasize about an ugly revolution though.

@blickpall
Hmm, I don't know much about discord, but if there is an option so people can view the debate as it goes along without being able to reply.

Google Docs might also work, as long as both parties agree to not delete anything, and if they do, it can be detected by viewers who will have the ability to chat in the chatbox.

As for who will debate, I don't know, we'll have to decide that amongst ourselves. Getting inceltears into the idea will be the bigger challenge

alsalsk said:
Hmm, I don't know much about discord, but if there is an option so people can view the debate as it goes along without being able to reply.

Google Docs might also work, as long as both parties agree to not delete anything, and if they do, it can be detected by viewers who will have the ability to chat in the chatbox.

As for who will debate, I don't know, we'll have to decide that amongst ourselves. Getting inceltears into the idea will be the bigger challenge
Yes, that can be accomplished in Discord, but then it would all be contained to one channel if it's not streamed. If you meant that it is streamed, then yes that is definitely possible. I meant more along the lines of how and where it will be promoted, and how to get outreach beyond the communities of incels and inceltears.

Google Docs seems like a shifty idea to me - it is possible to create a document that multiple people can edit and others can only view, but it seems like a very stale way of having a debate. As you said, it is highly liable to abuse as I believe all editors have an equal amount of power over the content of the document, and all editors can invite secondary editors. I don't think that this idea is practical.

Getting IT to do it would indeed be difficult, I think. But overall, the issue remains that they will likely use liberal rhetoric and studies that are run by subjective agencies, and we'd have to be pre-empted to those to have adequate responses. For example, the wage gap debate is so heated because there are studies supporting both sides of the argument. That's where statistics like x% of all women on college campuses are sexually assaulted comes from as well. Not that these are directly relevant to the topic at hand, but they are sourced from the same agenda-pushing publications.

1. make an easy to digest blackpill video
2. write the url on your body
3. kill yourself in public

be an incel martyr

@blickpall

I think the hype behind the event would be enough to drive a decent viewerbase. I expect there will be a lot of lurkers on inceltears and this site that aren't fully pushed to one side or another yet. And it's possible a few 20k sub youtubers who sometimes report on us would be interested enough to promote the event. Also, we can compile the arguments into a google docs later for people who weren't present at the event but due to the hype of the event, heard about it and could then go check out the debate. It's not going to work overnight, but the hype of the event could get people interested.

And yeah, they might push liberal rhetoric (some of which I might even agree with), there needs to be strict rules that the debate is centered closely around topics of inceldom.

A polite reply could be

"Although these issues (wage gap) might be important to you and indeed ourselves, these topics we are not well versed to debate on one way or another and we have no way to make an impact on these issues regardless. We hope to keep the debate based upon ideas surrounding lookism and the Blackpill as per the rules of this debate."

If they continue, hopefully the more nuanced viewer will see that they're sperging out especially because they are losing the argument. I doubt it will really get to that though, I've never seen these topics being brought up in IT.

Good idea, would love to see that.

alsalsk said:
I think the hype behind the event would be enough to drive a decent viewerbase. I expect there will be a lot of lurkers on inceltears and this site that aren't fully pushed to one side or another yet. And it's possible a few 20k sub youtubers who sometimes report on us would be interested enough to promote the event. Also, we can compile the arguments into a google docs later for people who weren't present at the event but due to the hype of the event, heard about it and could then go check out the debate. It's not going to work overnight, but the hype of the event could get people interested.

And yeah, they might push liberal rhetoric (some of which I might even agree with), there needs to be strict rules that the debate is centered closely around topics of inceldom.

A polite reply could be

"Although these issues (wage gap) might be important to you and indeed ourselves, these topics we are not well versed to debate on one way or another and we have no way to make an impact on these issues regardless. We hope to keep the debate based upon ideas surrounding lookism and the Blackpill as per the rules of this debate."

If they continue, hopefully the more nuanced viewer will see that they're sperging out especially because they are losing the argument. I doubt it will really get to that though, I've never seen these topics being brought up in IT.

Well then, what do you think is our next step on this quest?

blickpall said:
Well then, what do you think is our next step on this quest?
I'll make a post on Inceltears right now and see how they feel about the situation.

alsalsk said:
I'll make a post on Inceltears right now and see how they feel about the situation.

Errrr shouldn't we organize our end first LOL.

There is no spreading the blackpill.

Tits and pussy win all debates, as they should.

Let's all love Lain!

blickpall said:
alsalsk said:
Errrr shouldn't we organize our end first LOL.
True True, but it wouldn't be fair if we didn't give them the same amount of time to prepare. Help me work out what to write to Inceltears though, I don't want them to just read the idea and see it as a joke, I think we need to present them with the idea that they have something to gain from this.

@blickpall

This is a draft for what I was going to post on Inceltears, kinda sloppy though, don't care if you rewrite it.

"Title: Debate with Incels???

Heyo, so the idea has been floated around the Incel forums that we should hold a debate between Inceltears and Incels.

Well, there obviously is something is gain from both sides.

For Inceltears, there is the chance to go right up to an Incel and tell them their wrong, and hopefully for Inceltears, prove to Incels their theories are all bullshit.

For Incels, there is the chance they could blackpill more people.

And or the rest of us, it would be pretty entertaining to just kickback and watch as the shitshow goes down.

Now, obviously there needs to be rules so the debate doesn't turn into a complete shit show.

So here are some terms:

- Debate held on Discord
- 3 chosen members from each side, everyone else can only view the content
- 5 minutes for each side to write up an argument/counter argument per message (we might need a neutral mod for this)"

alsalsk said:
True True, but it wouldn't be fair if we didn't give them the same amount of time to prepare. Help me work out what to write to Inceltears though, I don't want them to just read the idea and see it as a joke, I think we need to present them with the idea that they have something to gain from this.

This is a draft for what I was going to post on Inceltears, kinda sloppy though, don't care if you rewrite it.

"Title: Debate with Incels???

Heyo, so the idea has been floated around the Incel forums that we should hold a debate between Inceltears and Incels.

Well, there obviously is something is gain from both sides.

For Inceltears, there is the chance to go right up to an Incel and tell them their wrong, and hopefully for Inceltears, prove to Incels their theories are all bullshit.

For Incels, there is the chance they could blackpill more people.

And or the rest of us, it would be pretty entertaining to just kickback and watch as the shitshow goes down.

Now, obviously there needs to be rules so the debate doesn't turn into a complete shit show.

So here are some terms:

- Debate held on Discord
- 3 chosen members from each side, everyone else can only view the content
- 5 minutes for each side to write up an argument/counter argument per message (we might need a neutral mod for this)"

You don't even really have a lot of support here yet for this idea, I think that this should come first and foremost. Perhaps a poll of some sort would help - a "yes" / "no" about whether we should do this. We can give adequate time for both sides to prepare such that a few days is inconsequential.

"tell them they're* wrong"

I don't think you should list the benefits at all because if they see that you are blatantly doing this to push some agenda, I think they will just cuck you for it. That isn't to say that they can't see that here anyway, so fuck it, hi IncelTears.

Other than that, I think that the debate has to be on voice and not text chat. Text chat is too boring to follow and too much of an inconvenience to organize and is much less organic. Debates are better as an oratory exercise IMO. Voice modulators are available for those that are paranoid, and we can then stream/record and re-upload the content for further spread. As such, I think that the 5 minute rule could be good for opening statement and closing statement, but other than that it should follow a Team statement -> other team statement pattern. The other team can briefly discuss which member will respond to that specific issue, and then they will have the floor until they are done. Then the other team does the same. So on and so forth.

I think that we need to start coming up with a list of topics that will be made available to both sides. Perhaps not for this post, but for future posts, if both our forum and their group agree to it.

I don't think a neutral mod exists or would be available TBH. In a Discord, there is only ever one administrator. We can make him be an incel who is not participating and has the responsibility to be impartial, like one of the mods. Then he can also mod one of the IT people so that they can control stuff on their end as well. However, with voice and permissions, I don't see why it would be necessary to have all of that. You can give the 6 designated people the role "Debater" which grants them voice access, while everyone else can be listed as "Listener" which gives them hearing access but not speaking access.

@blickpall

Yeah you're right we need some base support first if we want anything to come out of this.

Alright, I'll make a poll right now and see the general feeling for a debate. And possibly to see who people would nominate to be a debater.

I like your idea for how the debate should work, and honestly, two of the Internet's weirdest groups going head to head in a debate, if this happens, it might just be the best funniest thing to listen to.

Why should we try to make other men swallow the black pill, though? If they're doomed to be virgins forever they'll find us on their own. Trying to spread the ideology might drive men who have a chance to get laid but who have low self esteem into deep depression. I've seen some "incels" before who looked just fine but insisted they were genetically fucked.

Think about it. Most of us are suicidal.
https://incels.is/Thread-Serious-If-you-don-t-desire-death-everyday-of-your-life-then-you-aren-t-fully-blackpilled-yet

A Good Friend said:
There is no spreading the blackpill.

Tits and pussy win all debates, as they should.

Let's all love Lain!

C U C K

The best way to spread the black pill is to lace it with humor to make it more digestible for the bluepilled mind and back it up with proven facts, scientific studies and empirical evidence when needed.

For example the Tinder experiments such as the Atomic Black Pill were funny in a dark way and contained empirical evidence from a social experiment.

Come up with the next "Tinder experiment" and you will black pill a lot of men. By that I don't mean literally making another Tinder experiment, there's plenty of them around. Although I guess you could try to take it to the next level somehow, but it's pretty hard to top the Atomic Black Pill. But basically the next black pill phenomenon that is funny and factual.

Also just making funny memes to spread existing blackpills is another option. Post them on reddit and 4chan, or make YouTube videos. Post on Twitter as well.