Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Identifying an incel is pretty alpha tbh

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Bluepilled dudes/Inceltears/white knights/cucks and incels are really two sides of the same coin. Neither are Chad and so they have a hard time getting a woman's attention.

The bluepill side chooses to beg women for their attention, do various things for them, putting them on a pedestal and treating them like queens - basically having no pride or manliness.

Incels don't give a fuck. We're bitter at the world and at women. We know they are cunts and we don't do shit for them. Sure, most wouldn't reveal their blackpilledness in real life, that would be both cringy and make a lot of enemies, but merely being on this side of the matter is alpha.

You need to be high IQ to accept the fact that you're an incel

we are woke gentlemen in a world full of retards

Incels go one of 2 ways, they either try to orbit and worship any foid and get their diploma in whiteknightology, or they become bitter and realistic to what foids are and the world. Between the 2, the latter is superior.

Revealing blackpills isn't even cringy anymore. Every person nowadays is aware of the heightpill for example.
Bluepillers and cucks are a minority just like blackpilled incels, most people (men) are in between, they are rather redpilled with bluepilled tendencies.
Denying that one is blackpilled and pretending to be a bluepilled cuck in order to be part of a group is beta af.

Revealing blackpills isn't even cringy anymore. Every person nowadays is aware of the heightpill for example.
Bluepillers and cucks are a minority just like blackpilled incels, most people (men) are in between, they are rather redpilled with bluepilled tendencies.
Denying that one is blackpilled and pretending to be a bluepilled cuck in order to be part of a group is beta af.

Is everyone aware of the dogpill though?

I DOUBT IT.

No it's not. Having a superiority complex is a cope.

All bluepilled cucks are just coping

I can laugh at crow of roasties and ugly femoids, who calling me incel and other names. But one cute young girl can send me to knockdown :<

No it's not. Having a superiority complex is a cope.
Idk about you, but I'm definitely mentally superior to a man who let society convince him that letting your wife get fucked in front of you or dressing as the opposite gender is normal.

Idk about you, but I'm definitely mentally superior to a man who let society convince him that letting your wife get fucked in front of you or dressing as the opposite gender is normal.
Whatever floats your cope man.

For real dude. That sort of thing being so widespread is proof of the sickness of our society. At least we are based enough to not accept that shit.

"Yes, I identify myself as an Incel. How did you know?"

Bluepilled dudes/Inceltears/white knights/cucks and incels are really two sides of the same coin. Neither are Chad and so they have a hard time getting a woman's attention.

The bluepill side chooses to beg women for their attention, do various things for them, putting them on a pedestal and treating them like queens - basically having no pride or manliness.

Incels don't give a fuck. We're bitter at the world and at women. We know they are cunts and we don't do shit for them. Sure, most wouldn't reveal their blackpilledness in real life, that would be both cringy and make a lot of enemies, but merely being on this side of the matter is alpha.
This is true, I've said that incels are somewhat alpha before, imo if you're a physically strong incel many people will be afraid of you and you're pretty much untouchable.
Whatever floats your cope man.
Tell all of us on Earth when you come down from your space ship.

The most alpha thing is when females label you as good looking, aka Chad.

It takes balls to identify as an incel.

Bro can I have a slice of that Coperoni pizza?

Incels go one of 2 ways, they either try to orbit and worship any foid and get their diploma in whiteknightology, or they become bitter and realistic to what foids are and the world. Between the 2, the latter is superior.
I have seen some incels who orbit femcels on discord and its pathetic. Luckily im the latter