Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Idk why my friend become transgender

hehexd55

hehexd55

Recruit
★★★★
0624BFC7 A5EE 481E B7C8 E6A96CA92F1B
CED3E634 D0C4 4D98 B4BB F6A4626AD3E8
A851598E 70DC 423D A509 FDF13F7FBD52

Attachments

• 40A76E0E-FD47-48CB-B528-2BF8EDC0B327.jpeg
    40A76E0E-FD47-48CB-B528-2BF8EDC0B327.jpeg
    367.7 KB · Views: 29
He couldnt take inceldom anymore prolly. Ngl he looks like buffalo bill JFL .

He has a mentall illness. In an ideal society he should be helped, but in this society all that can be done for him is getting a merciful death.

We live in dark godless times. Fuck trannies and their utterly twisted worldview. Man is man and woman is woman
He has a mentall illness. In an ideal society he should be helped, but in this society all that can be done for him is getting a merciful death.

Because he is an NT failed jock retard.

brootal, now he's more likely to rope than us.

What do you guys think of ‘’’gender dysphoria’’’

go get therapy and fix that mental health sweaty, teehee
sorry to hear about your friend, i no longer have any but just Rofl imagining bumping into one of my old friends and they have long hair and lipstick :feelskek:

first world faggots with nothing else better to do

got that would suck fucking up your body that much and regretting it later or health problems arise from it later

A sign that our civilization is failing. The elites love the idea of some portion of the masses becoming sexless drones.

Literally rent free. Still can't get over the humiliation of ripping you a new asshole, can you? You will forever be the bitch that Caesercel raped and destroyed.

Literally rent free. Still can't get over the humiliation of ripping you a new asshole, can you? You will forever be the bitch that Caesercel raped and destroyed.
r/iamverybadass

NSFW Tag!!:reeeeee:

Ghey thread why should I give a fuck about your love for trannies?!:reeeeee:

:banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Call me a cuck or whatever, but I somewhat sympathize with these people cuz I can relate to how they feel about being unhappy in their own bodies. Just how they want to be the opposite gender through surgery, I want to improve my looks and become better looking through surgery. Ofc I still disagree with the whole premise of transgenderism because the leftist are just using it to further their agenda.

Fucking disgusting put those pics behind a spoilet tag.

Odd propaganda from a grecel yuck

Looks like a dude either way
He will never pass AHAHAHAHAHA

r/iamverybadass
Larp all you want. Your lasting legacy on this forum will be getting ripped apart by me. That's how you will be remembered, a coward who ran away with his tail between legs. Driven away by a literal 2020cel :lul:

Larp all you want. Your lasting legacy on this forum will be getting ripped apart by me. That's how you will be remembered, a coward who ran away with his tail between legs. Driven away by a literal 2020cel :lul:
:horror::horror::horror:

because he likes to shove dicks in his anus, and believes this masquerade will grant him more of that