Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Idubbbz goes full cuck

Llama

Llama

“Im the bad guy? I did everything they told me to”
-

Lmao he just talks about how he is fine with his gf cucking him. I suggest you dislike and call him a cuck, he’s removing comments.

Is he cheating on her back at least?

Better incel than soyfaggot

How sad.
>"I'm okay with it guys!"
Is this really what soycucks tell themselves? That they're okay with their partner flaunting themselves for money online? Seriously?

I remember people talking about his camgirlfriend a few years back.

open relationship is next for him, it is a slippery slope

I fucking hate the term sex work. Work comes from mental or physical effort, posting pictures of your ass is not work.

sad tbh. imagine being able to say "im ok with dudes jacking off to my girlfriend" she has lost all respect for icucckkkkkzz

I fucking hate the term sex work. Work comes from mental or physical effort, posting pictures of your ass is not work.

Above average IQ

Say this on reddit and you will have the Zerg swarm unleashed on you. This should be copy pasted on every reddit sub.

That's why I am always wary of people who try too hard to act tough online. They are trying to run away from a reality where they are a beta

At least he has a gf to fuck since he statusmaxxed hard, but still a cuck for having these opinions

She’s gonna take chad dick if she isn’t already.

Made millions of dollars from YouTube, still can't avoid the cuckpill.
Just beyond brutal how bad 2019 and 2020 have been. Fucking hell.

Surprised no one has said so ill do it
Not one second

Imagine going from the top of edgy content online to a beta cucking for ugly camwhores

Are you allowed to start a Youtube channel without clicking the cuck checkmark?

If he didn't have status, he'd be posting here
full

Who the fuck even is this guy?

Never even heard of him and based on the first minute of the video (after which i had to stop watching because it reeked of soy and cringe), this guy doesn't deserve a single second of screen-time.

To save you guys some time, I summarized this video "Yeah I'm a retard and I support my girlfriend 100% guys!".

he's a cuck and should suck the blood out of ethan klein's rabbi mutilated penis.

The reign and fall of the dubs empire tbh

lol this retard