Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If 5/10 dudes can easily get 5/10 foids, then how the hell do incels exist?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
I'm just not getting it.

Chads fuck stacies, stacylites and some beckies. then Chadlites can fuck some stacylites and lots of beckies. High Normies can fuck beckies of all kinds and will even go for below average girls sometimes. Then normies have to go for below average foids because average foids have access to above average men, and then the majority of below average men are incel as fuck because below average foids can get average dudes.

that's the way i see it, but apparently average dudes can easily get their looksmatch by "being NT".

why can't incels get their looksmatch then? is it their "NT" (rehashed personality), or is it because normies do not get their looksmatch and have to dumpster dive?

Last edited:
because we ugly + juggernaut law

Our looksmatch don't want us

5/10 dudes can only get 1/10 girls

5/10 dudes do not get 5/10 foids.

Because they're betabuxxers

Because incel is 4 and under

Well normies still mog us to oblivion. I'm very far from being a 5/10 - and ugly foids always tend to find some dumbass

Well normies still mog us to oblivion. I'm very far from being a 5/10 - and ugly foids always tend to find some dumbass
yes they find a dumbass normie who can't get his looksmatch

Who said anything about "easily?"

idiots on this forum unfortunately

5/10 dudes can probably get 5/10 chicks, but not "easily," because "easily" means you're dripping with sexual magnetism. And normal people just don't drip like that. Normal people have to work for their sex.

5/10 dudes can probably get 5/10 chicks, but not "easily," because "easily" means you're dripping with sexual magnetism. And normal people just don't drip like that. Normal people have to work for their sex.
cope. all those foids have social media and are being spammed by above average dudes
The premise is false.
5/10 dudes don't get 5/10 foids. They get bellow 3/10 foids, most of the time.
tbh

In a perfect world you would be with your match or 1-2 point difference, but foids have the power to go way above their looks. Partial blame goes to male dumpster divers, but today they have so many options that we are simply not part of the equation. They have so much value they can just go without or worse case go through a dyke stage until they meet a desperate chadlite.

The explanation would be that ugly girls refuse ugly men and just go their own way or have casual sex with better looking men, but hypergamy exists for relationships as well so it's not true. 1-2 points difference is standard in many relationships.

The explanation would be that ugly girls refuse ugly men and just go their own way or have casual sex with better looking men, but hypergamy exists for relationships as well so it's not true. 1-2 points difference is standard in many relationships.
bingo. 5/10 guys get 3/10s instead of 1/10s, whoopdie do

cope. all those foids have social media and are being spammed by above average dudes

Yeah, that's why if you are average, you need to work for it. Invest time in a single person and grow closer to them.

Maybe we are rating Foids wrong. Back in school (when i already knewing i was an Incel) i rated a gril 6/10 that was considered by my Chad classmates a 3/10. There was a Fatcel in my last Job who was into a girl no one else wanted.

It's because foids like to play one group of males against another and when you take into account that we incels are ugly and or short they know we have no chance, I have seen the hate towards ugly men all my life from foids as I have grown up around feminists and ugly foids want what's above them not what's on their own level, in highschool their was this girl red haired freckles clicky hips fucked wrists and smelled to high hell and ugly as fuck and she looked down on anything that was not good looking and it's the same in now, the foids in my family pretend to care about men's issues and say to me looks and height don't matter but every short or unattractive male that they come into contact with they treat like shit and all I hear from them is all men are rapists and pedo but expect these men to drop everything for them and treat them like queens, this is why I don't see anything wrong with men shooting foids cause all men are seen as weak by foids the only difference with us and Chad's, is Chad is better looking and thinks he is in control but reality is foids are controlling them with the offer of easy sex and if you watch foids closely they show affection for one another more than their Chad partners and I believe the reason for this is all foids are lesbians and men are just tools to them.

It's because foids like to play one group of males against another and when you take into account that we incels are ugly and or short they know we have no chance, I have seen the hate towards ugly men all my life from foids as I have grown up around feminists and ugly foids want what's above them not what's on their own level, in highschool their was this girl red haired freckles clicky hips fucked wrists and smelled to high hell and ugly as fuck and she looked down on anything that was not good looking and it's the same in now, the foids in my family pretend to care about men's issues and say to me looks and height don't matter but every short or unattractive male that they come into contact with they treat like shit and all I hear from them is all men are rapists and pedo but expect these men to drop everything for them and treat them like queens, this is why I don't see anything wrong with men shooting foids cause all men are seen as weak by foids the only difference with us and Chad's, is Chad is better looking and thinks he is in control but reality is foids are controlling them with the offer of easy sex and if you watch foids closely they show affection for one another more than their Chad partners and I believe the reason for this is all foids are lesbians and men are just tools to them.
you didn't answer the question. obviously foids hate incels but you didn't explain how average dudes can get average foids. in reality average foids go for below average foids

You can get any foid you want through other means

92535b7eccc730bcfaf7940d37523fdb

We're subhuman

Batemans principle. 5/10 man is not equal to 5/10 woman

People usually start a long term relationship with someone they have a lot in common with. Flings are usually chad only but long term relationships aren’t. A Becky will date a 5/10 normie if she has a lot in common with him instead of a chad. But sub5 men don’t get anything except for maybe a few 4.5/10 men.

People usually start a long term relationship with someone they have a lot in common with. Flings are usually chad only but long term relationships aren’t. A Becky will date a 5/10 normie if she has a lot in common with him instead of a chad. But sub5 men don’t get anything except for maybe a few 4.5/10 men.
you don't ever see normies with 3/10 foids or fat chicks?

5/10 guy ascends with 2/10 chubby foid. Or genetic recombination ruins us

chads sleep with fat hoes tahts why no one want inkwels

Majority of ugly dudes received their mothers genetics or had a lot of bad experiences early in life that sabotaged their confidence & ability to fit in with others later in life, once you start missing milestones you have less in common with your age peers & become more cagey as you know you'll be ridiculed & lose smv to reveal failings.

*average guys go for below average foids.

Also, those normies that go for below average foids don't stand in the same "relationship position" as a Chad or a chadlite would stand.

Let me explain: When a foid has a Chad boyfriend she becomes extremely docile, caring, affectionate, submissive, she respects him, she complies with his every whim, she obeys every order he gives. She in fact, works like a housemaid to appease him and make him genuinely happy.

On the other hand, when the boyfriend is a normie, HE becomes the housemaid, EVEN IF he is better looking than the foid. That's crazy.

He gets no respect, he has to constantly work hard to make the relationship stable and fulfilling for the foid. He has to submit himself like a servant. It's a losing battle to make her happy, because she is always nasty and petty, and doesn't give a shit to his hard work. She is uncaring, ungrateful, entitled.

He pays for everything, he works like a horse, he gets abused, he gets gas-lighted and shit-tested constantly. And those things, that to us are a must, a duty, Chads don't even know what that is. Because foids demand nothing from them. Foids don't even dream of disrespecting or putting Chad under any test.

We get glimpses of normies with foids in public and they seem to us as the average couple, but that to me seems like a facade. It's hard to imagine that the normie gets the same privileges as the Chad, and it seems like many incels think that having a foid put the two on the same league.
yes, high iq. that's another thing. normies can get laid and have relationships but the quality of BOTH will be mediocre