Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If 9/11 happened today, would it be LifeFuel for you?

VindalooCell

VindalooCell

Streetshitter Supreme
★★★★★

911The-hijackers.jpg

Doesn’t effect me, although it would probably result in more surveillance.

it would just be an annoyance

it would be fun

this is a random time to bring this up OP. We have enough surveillance already

It seems random, but I was just reminded of it by something. If we discount CIA/Mossad involvement, it was a bunch of underdogs ruining the day of normies.

As for surveillance, why would incels care if NSA agent #2844 is recording chad railing his gf through their smartphones in the nearby vicinity?

If it can make everyone forget about all the bollocks that's going on atm yes. We never had bollocks like this going on 20 years ago I don't know what happened.

They banned alcohol in Scotland you know. They banned alcohol in Scotland.

This.

Is this.

Not as in they will give you free alcohol. You can't buy it anywhere. Scotland. What kind of world is that? It doesn't happen.

Last edited:
I don't think so.

I wouldn't care.

Lmao. Op single handedly put everyone in this site on a fbi blacklist.

It would be suifuel for me if you catch my drift :feelzez:

It would make my year ngl

more government surveillance? no thank you....

I don't think so.

Lmao. Op single handedly put everyone in this site on a fbi blacklist.
Anyone that believes the world is changing in a direction that isn't favorable to them and isn't rich is considered a terrorist these days so that's already a done deal.

I think they should have coordinated things better so the planes hit their targets within a shorter period of time. Imagine if flight 93 had managed to make it to the Capitol building hmm

when I saw that flight on the map, the terrorists made that route very long. If they had made it shorter, it is very likely that they would have hit the target; it was the last plane to crash and with the other planes that reached their targets, everyone knew what was happening. I always read that this plane was the worst planned of all, it was even the only one with three assailants instead of four.

i dont think it would affect me

As long as it didn’t affect my job/financial wise I couldn’t care less.

Oy vey goyim, don't you know? You're supposed to be scared of the big bad brown man who we TOTALLY didn't hire to do such a horrific thing. Now go be a patriot for YOUR country, and show the brown man who's boss. Go join the (((us))) military and go to the middle east. TAKE YOUR REVENGE on the bad brown people. And once you're done bombing their cities and killing their people, THEN you should ALSO take them in as refugees. Not like WE had any planning to do with that. Oh and better yet, lets have obama give the people over there GUNS and then go OH NO when they decide to become a NEW terrorist organization. BTW, you shouldn't be a racist muslimphobe to all the brownies now living in your cities and towns who ALL don't really want to be there. Oh, your women are being raped and murdered by them? TOO BAD. You're a racist if you complain. Oh yeah, watch out for the new strict GUN LAWS we plan to put and enforce on all your people, because the INCEL killerinos are shooting up schools and innocent people now. Looks like we need more gun control, gotta stop the bad man SOMEHOW. It TOTALLY isn't that we've fucked up the country's mental health so bad and we're PAYING these people to commit atrocities. No, it somehow has to be the fault of inanimate objects and men who can't get pussy. Oh and those gun laws, yeah, it's only affecting the general population now, you know, PEOPLE WHO WOULD NEVER COMMIT A CRIME IN THE FIRST PLACE. It's not like we're TRYING to disarm the country or ANYTHING, i mean hey, come on, WE'RE GIVING YOU A CHANCE TO FIGHT BACK AGAINST THE GOVERNMENT YOU KNOW. Can't have that. Oh but the ACTUAL criminals and drug addicts? WELL OUR LAWS DON'T REALLY AFFECT THEM NOW DO THEY? If they're determined to commit a crime, then they'll find a way to. Oh, and last thing, be sure to eat your impossible whoppers and drink your soy milk. :bluepill:

Oy vey goyim, don't you know? You're supposed to be scared of the big bad brown man who we TOTALLY didn't hire to do such a horrific thing. Now go be a patriot for YOUR country, and show the brown man who's boss. Go join the (((us))) military and go to the middle east. TAKE YOUR REVENGE on the bad brown people. And once you're done bombing their cities and killing their people, THEN you should ALSO take them in as refugees. Not like WE had any planning to do with that. Oh and better yet, lets have obama give the people over there GUNS and then go OH NO when they decide to become a NEW terrorist organization. BTW, you shouldn't be a racist muslimphobe to all the brownies now living in your cities and towns who ALL don't really want to be there. Oh, your women are being raped and murdered by them? TOO BAD. You're a racist if you complain. Oh yeah, watch out for the new strict GUN LAWS we plan to put and enforce on all your people, because the INCEL killerinos are shooting up schools and innocent people now. Looks like we need more gun control, gotta stop the bad man SOMEHOW. It TOTALLY isn't that we've fucked up the country's mental health so bad and we're PAYING these people to commit atrocities. No, it somehow has to be the fault of inanimate objects and men who can't get pussy. Oh and those gun laws, yeah, it's only affecting the general population now, you know, PEOPLE WHO WOULD NEVER COMMIT A CRIME IN THE FIRST PLACE. It's not like we're TRYING to disarm the country or ANYTHING, i mean hey, come on, WE'RE GIVING YOU A CHANCE TO FIGHT BACK AGAINST THE GOVERNMENT YOU KNOW. Can't have that. Oh but the ACTUAL criminals and drug addicts? WELL OUR LAWS DON'T REALLY AFFECT THEM NOW DO THEY? If they're determined to commit a crime, then they'll find a way to. Oh, and last thing, be sure to eat your impossible whoppers and drink your soy milk. :bluepill:
Is there a short version of this?

Is there a short version of this?
The jews are behind the worlds problems and are using planned and pre meditated terrorism as a means to get rid of our guns and make all of our young men want to go die for the country. While simultaneously allowing middle eastern and african refugees to come here and rape and abuse our women, and also take jobs from our youth. It's the great replacement

The jews are behind the worlds problems and are using planned and pre meditated terrorism as a means to get rid of our guns and make all of our young men want to go die for the country. While simultaneously allowing middle eastern and african refugees to come here and rape and abuse our women, and also take jobs from our youth. It's the great replacement

Thanks. Much easier to read:feelsokman: