Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel If 99% of women in the world rejected you, that means that 37 500 000 women still wouldn't reject you!

Mixedcel

Mixedcel

Mixed-race incel with mixed feelings.
-
LifeFuel, my friends. LifeFuel. :feelslala:

cope
for an incel it's not 99, but 100%
sorry bro
it's over

Alas, I don't have enough years of life left to sift through the first 7,425,000,000.

7 billion women? That sounds wrong.

100% for incels

Alas, I don't have enough years of life left to sift through the first 7,425,000,000.

7 billion women? That sounds wrong.

OP forgot to half the global population. LOW IQ

The most stupid shit ive ever heard...

There is way too much supply of men and too little supply of women. As long as female supply is less than demand men will suffer.

ex0rqf4.jpg

How many of those women am I attracted to though, I'm not looking for grannies and landwhales among other things

large amount of those are not at a suitable age or live nearby...

There is mot enough time to have a meaningful interaction with them within a lifetime

It's painful because cucks would say those very words to someone who's been rejected by 99% of foids.

100% for incels

All of them very ugly or physically disabled I suppose

And how much from those are cute adorable virgin lolis?

Bluepilledcel

If you didn't asked out half of the population you're a fakecel tbh.

Just shift through 37 million people bro.

I wonder if all the acceptable foids are in curry or ricelands.

The most bluepilled BS I've read in a long time.

100% of the worlds women reject me.

they would be in different parts of the world

If 200 jobs reject me, that means 250,000,000 jobs will hire me.

Haha okay but where do I go to find these women??

Even if we assume your premise is true, those 99% of women would reject you solely for your physical attributes, such as face, height and ethnicity. The remaining 1% can still reject you for other reasons such as personality, salary, lack of compatibility, or because she's already taken, also the likelihood of finding such a woman in your area is very low. This number might also not be factoring underage females, in which case it'd be even less.

Implying the rest wouldn't rather share a mate with another foid than be with you.

We need government run programs to mass produce enough women to fill the global demand. There is way too much supply of men and too little supply of women. As long as female supply is less than demand men will suffer.
Good point. I have been saying this. A mandated IVF program that will produce more foids.

Whatever makes you sleep at night.

Even if there is 1%, what are the chances of you meeting them?