Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If a “beta uprising” happened how do you think it would go down?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Rioting in the streets, the government getting overthrown, whatever. Personally I think we’ll become like Japan in some ways. Of course I’m saying the uprising will happen in America I’m not talking about other countries.

Difficult to know tbh

It would be a cringefest. People with the V for Vendetta masks on.

Mass shootings galore. I think the government secretly wants that as an excuse to take the guns away

Seeing how most Betas are Cowards who lack the capacity to fight against any of their opponents whatsoever, I would say that it at most would be the most passive and pathetic resistance one has ever seen.
But in reality, A "Beta Uprising" you speak of will never occur and cannot occur, it is impossible due to the masochistic and passive nature of the beta simp.

Seeing how most Betas are Cowards who lack the capacity to fight against any of their opponents whatsoever, I would say that it at most would be the most passive and pathetic resistance one has ever seen.
But in reality, A "Beta Uprising" you speak of will never occur and cannot occur, it is impossible due to the masochistic and passive nature of the beta simp.
A true blackpill

Like 10 incels would kill a few people then would get absolutely btfod by police and then forgotten 5 days later.

I’ll be inside watching video of it on youtube

I don’t want to get mogged during a riot:feelstrash:

Depends on a lot of things, in particular how organized and popular they are, as well as how well armed. These days a revolution is a lot harder to achieve than it once was in the past, human wave tactics are less effective in the face of modern technology. If the rebels have members in upper government though, and they are able to mobilize parts of the military to effectively start a civil war, it would still be possible. Anything short of that would be brutally suppressed.

Last edited:
low IQ post
How?
By beta I meant incels, normies, pretty much every type of guy screwed over in 2020.

Last edited:
US will drone strike the rebellion

These days a revolution is a lot harder to achieve than it once was in the past, human wave tactics are less effective in the face of modern technology.
The internet makes starting a revolution with millions of supporters easy.

It would end with me waking up