Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story If a black whore doesn't leave the room as soon as she notices you, you are not a truecel

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
Today I went to uni because I had to do some stuffs. In my department building, there is a student lounge where we have some desktop machines and students can go there and work or hang-out. During the summer time most labs are closed, and I need to get access to some of the servers that I can't do from home. So I went to that student lounge to use those machines. When I entered the room, I saw a balck girl in extremely tiny short doing some shit on her laptop on another desk. There was no one in the room except me and her. While I was walking past her we had an eye contact, I did not see any disgust in her eyes since I am very much used to such expression. I thought, well, that's quite different today. So I sat on another desk at a distance so that I can see her back. She had nice curves and nice thighs, her short is so tiny that I can almost see the sides of her buttcheek as she crossed her legs. She had a nice round boobs too. In the meantime, I already started to think if we have another eye contact (without any expression of disgust), may be I will try to give a smile, or may be approach and talk to her if everything looks favorable (she is my looksmatch I would say and shorter than me). But within 4-5 mins, she packed all her stuffs up and left. May be she is done with all her stuffs what she came for. Bad timing, fuck.

After one hour, once I finished reading that "ugly ass curry tinder experiment in SEA" post made by @11gaijin, I was feeling a very strong urge to fap. So I left the lounge towards the men's restroom. It's summer time and my department is almost empty. I went to the bathroom, picked a nice and large cubicle for the disabled, and fapped vehemently while imagining I am shagging left and right in Thailand and also that black bitch in tiny shorts and big boobs. It was a nice fulfilling fap after quite a long time. I left the bathroom with a full satisfaction, walking through another corridor towards that student lounge.

When I was walking past a different classroom, suddenly I saw that bitch sitting on a desk still working on her laptop alone. She actually did not leave, she changed room so that she can find a "safer" environment.

She actually left the student lounge after getting creeped out by a mere sight of a subhuman. I am now in a total shock.

Fuck my incel life.

Last edited:
Hvwwehb.gif

How could anyone ever masturbate in a public bathroom?

Maybe she went to the bathroom?
I doubt that if she wanted to get away from you, she would return to the same place.

Maybe she went to the bathroom?
I doubt that if she wanted to get away from you, she would return to the same place.
No, she was sitting in a different room, not in that lounge.

brutal. since black women are like "curries of females" they seem to more nice to arabs and other ethnics. much more than white women.

No, she was sitting in a different room, not in that lounge.

Then its brutal idd

brutal. since black women are like "curries of females" they seem to more nice to arabs and other ethnics. much more than white women.

You are right, black women are the least desired thus the friendliest to ethnics.
White women and asian women are the most racist stuck up bitches on the planet.

Yea blackbitches are always nice to me, I thought I had some chance.

Damn... I know your pain. Cue the sad music on repeat in your mind and the lethargic attempt to walk home without crying in public. :feelsrope:

Damn... I know your pain. Cue the sad music on repeat in your mind and the lethargic attempt to walk home without crying in public. :feelsrope:

I wasted my fap on her, fuck my life.

good looking light skin black foids are the biggest fucking whores tbh

good looking light skin black foids are the biggest fucking whores tbh
She was neither good looking nor light skin, I think I need to move to australia to try my luck with abbos.

She was neither good looking nor light skin, I think I need to move to australia to try my luck with abbos.
they are worse than curries. you will produce a child that needs to be euthanized upon birth

thank god you will never reproduce

@chudur-budur is a FAKECEL currently engaged to and beta-buxxing a used up 2/10 Indian girl.

Please approach of all his threads with a degree of caution.

@chudur-budur is a FAKECEL currently engaged to and beta-buxxing a used up 2/10 Indian girl.

Please approach of all his threads with a degree of caution.

I would kill people to shag a 2/10 currywhore, you dumb ass.
thank god you will never reproduce
JFL @ pakicel ditching on currycels.
they are worse than curries. you will produce a child that needs to be euthanized upon birth

Fair enough, but she was not worse than these --

p5zVoxd.jpg
FFA0rVR.jpg

Today I went to uni because I had to do some stuffs. In my department building, there is a student lounge where we have some desktop machines and students can go there and work or hang-out. During the summer time most labs are closed, and I need to get access to some of the servers that I can't do from home. So I went to that student lounge to use those machines. When I entered the room, I saw a balck girl in extremely tiny short doing some shit on her laptop on another desk. There was no one in the room except me and her. While I was walking past her we had an eye contact, I did not see any disgust in her eyes since I am very much used to such expression. I thought, well, that's quite different today. So I sat on another desk at a distance so that I can see her back. She had nice curves and nice thighs, her short is so tiny that I can almost see the sides of her buttcheek as she crossed her legs. She had a nice round boobs too. In the meantime, I already started to think if we have another eye contact (without any expression of disgust), may be I will try to give a smile, or may be approach and talk to her if everything looks favorable (she is my looksmatch I would say and shorter than me). But within 4-5 mins, she packed all her stuffs up and left. May be she is done with all her stuffs what she came for. Bad timing, fuck.

After one hour, once I finished reading that "ugly ass curry tinder experiment in SEA" post made by @11gaijin, I was feeling a very strong urge to fap. So I left the lounge towards the men's restroom. It's summer time and my department is almost empty. I went to the bathroom, picked a nice and large cubicle for the disabled, and fapped vehemently while imagining I am shagging left and right in Thailand and also that black bitch in tiny shorts and big boobs. It was a nice fulfilling fap after quite a long time. I left the bathroom with a full satisfaction, walking through another corridor towards that student lounge.

When I was walking past a different classroom, suddenly I saw that bitch sitting on a desk still working on her laptop alone. She actually did not leave, she changed room so that she can find a "safer" environment.

She actually left the student lounge after getting creeped out by a mere sight of a subhuman. I am now in a total shock.

Fuck my incel life.
That was an interesting story with an unexpected end. Your threads are always a good read. Glad the tinder experiment was lifefuel to you.