Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If a fellow incel was standing at the edge of a tall building, about to jump, what would you do?

If a fellow incel was standing at the edge of a tall building, about to jump, what would you do?

• Total voters
I'd look at him at the eye and say "its over buddy boyo" and watch him jump as a single tear runs through my cheek

say “see you tomorrow” and then walk away

Nothing i'm to highinhib to do literally anything ngl.

Tell him there’s othER options

I wouldn't do anything, people who try to convince others not to kill themselves are low key narcissists.

let him die, the fact that he mustered a courage to try and kill himself is a big deal and should not be wasted to satisfy your virtue signalling, in nearly all cases incels are better off dead

"Do a flip bro!"
and then pull him away, ofc
I'm not a monster

Most probably nothing because if he went to that point, it's because he's already taken a decision. I would wish him the best and be glad that at least for him the suffering is over.

I would save my fellow incel brother tbh

I would talk too him and learn his story, after that I’ll leave it up to him

Most probably nothing because if he went to that point, it's because he's already taken a decision. I would wish him the best and be glad that at least for him the suffering is over.
This is the basic rationale for my choice too, but I'd try to help keep those nagging second thoughts under control so he can follow his convictions and exercise his agency in the purest way possible.

I would ask "why aren't you taking at least 1 foid with you?"

I'd say "I know my username was chosen after a pro-suicide German philosopher who committed suicide himself and thought death was the meaning of life, so it's kinda out of character, but I like you and didn't want you to die now."

Yeah, this world is fucked and living as an incel sucks. Everyone dies sooner or later and maybe dying sooner saves you from a whole lot of bullshit since things tend to only get worse and worse with age. I don't really have any good arguments against suicide other than the usual platitudes, but even then, I'm only human. I'm attached to my own life and also attached to the lives of people I like.

I would 'discourage' him by asking a few questions just to make sure that it isn't a momentary, emotion-induced kneejerk or something like that. I wouldn't intervene if I knew that he's making a rational decision based on careful deliberation.

I would jump with him tbh.

push him off if larping fakecel

He has right to die as he wants. If I discouraged him from taking his life, i would feel gulity for prolonging his misery, because if he decided to commit suicide, then his life must be hell indeed.

Its not my choice if he lives or not. In the end its up to the person deciding to kill themselves. Its not up to me to decide if his suicide is valid or not.

Talk to him, i wouldn't discourage him or encourage him.

Nothing. It's his own decision, which I can completely understand for an ugly male.

Do nothing, if they have the courage and that's their choice then I have no right to interfere.

Hand him a gun. It's good to have options.

Probably nothing, not good at talking with people. Or maybe try to convince make in hERoic

I’ll simply leave, the last thing I need to be is a witness

I'd be a hypocrite to discourage him as I've been in the same mindset numerous times.
I also wouldn't encourage it either.

I'd probably just talk to learn more about him (if willing), then leave him to do as he pleases.

nothing. Just watch in complete silence

I doubt I would do anything except watch.

I would discourage him from jumping but wouldn't physically interfere. If he was young then I would strongly discourage and talk him down, if old I would respect his decision after a short discussion if I couldn't persuade him.

let him die, the fact that he mustered a courage to try and kill himself is a big deal and should not be wasted to satisfy your virtue signalling, in nearly all cases incels are better off dead

Discourage him by telling about my copes and he should try them.

But I'm not here to stop anyone from roping. I feel the pain

One incel killing himself is one less incel that could've gone ER.

He has made his decision, I have no right to intervene.

Jump together

I doubt I would do anything except watch.
Cope you know your white knight instincts of sympathy would rise up at that moment.

Would not say the same for a foid tbh.

Tell him that im a fellow incel myself. Ask him for a drik and talk about life and shit.

I'm so autistic, I'd probably just turn around and walk away in the direction I came from and pretend I didn't see anything.

I just don't care. I'd be hesitant to even stay around to watch him jump because I wouldn't want to be connected to the suicide in any way and I don't want to be a witness. I don't want any trouble and I don't want to talk to the police. I just don't care about others and their problems. I don't care about suicidal incels and other strangers. I don't care about anyone but my immediate family and myself.

I don't care if anyone on this forum kills themselves, I wouldn't try to help them and I wouldn't encourage them.
I don't care about people I don't know dying. I feel nothing when hundreds of people die in a terrorist attack or when 100 000 people in India or whatever other shithole in Asia die from some natural disaster. It's nothing to me and I'll never understand how some people react the way they do to these things.
I think most people are like this, but they pretend otherwise because they want to appear good and selfless.

No one here is my friend, you're just strangers and I don't trust anyone. You can all sui for all I care, I'd just find another forum or go back to braincels.
That's not to say I don't prefer you to normfilth.

Last edited: