Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If a female rapist had the opportunity to rape you would they not take advantage of it cuz Ur ugly??

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
??

Only way for me to ascend tbh.

Im not a rapist but from news stories I read they say rapists like the power over raping somebody
A female rapist wouldnt rape me because they hold no power over me. Cant rape the willing
(but to be clear i dont believe in the rape/power argument)

Maybe if you can put on a convincing act as a middle schooler, you might be able to find a qt pedo teacher gf.

I wouldnt mind if some yandere kitsune girl tied up and raped me for real.

If any woman is able to rape me (without drugs or help from men) then I deserve to get pegged.

They wouldn't

With Today's female standards, only a true chad can inspire so much sexual desire into a woman that she uses violence to have sex with him

why would they go for ugly men in the first place

I don't believe female rapists exist UNLESS you subscribe to the retarded feminist definition of rape that includes eg coercion or social pressure or insufficient "enthusiasm." In that case I think there are probably a lot of female rapists, but obviously their "victims" are all Chad.

I don't believe female rapists exist UNLESS you subscribe to the retarded feminist definition of rape that includes eg coercion or social pressure or insufficient "enthusiasm." In that case I think there are probably a lot of female rapists, but obviously their "victims" are all Chad.
Yep. An incel never gonna get raped.