If a foid was hanging off a cliff, would you save her?

• Thread starter TheProphetMuscle
  • Start date

Would you save her life?

• Total voters
TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Low IQcel
★★
24d 7h 26m
Let's say you're going on a hike and you hear screaming. You trace it and see a foid hanging off a very high up cliff. You can easily help her up or not. Nobody is around, and when they would find her fallen body it would be ruled out as a hiking accident. Now i know you might be thinking "no way, fuck foids" but if you're in a real life situation and looking at the person whose life you can end, you might feel kinda weird about that. I couldn't even kill my dying pet rat when i thought it would be easy. As far as helping the foid, it would depend on the mood i was in.

JosefMengelecel

JosefMengelecel

One who has nothing to lose has everything to take
★★★★★
49d 21h 4m
Fuck no. I would even step on her hands so she will fall off faster

Tiredpoorcel

Tiredpoorcel

Shariaa law is the way to go.
★★★★★
19d 14h 20m
Lmao as if the foid wouldn't let go off the cliff upon seeing me

TallCelFag

TallCelFag

kikes and femoids
43d 16h 31m
Ban any yes voters immediately

FallenPrime

FallenPrime

ugly abomination
★★★★★
56d 15h 52m
I would rapemaxx on her and then throw her off a cliff
pepegun.png

@FinnCel @ThoughtfulCel
Thoughts?

JosefMengelecel

JosefMengelecel

★★★★★
49d 21h 4m
Studiocel

Studiocel

Officer
11d 19h 24m
Only if she had a good personality

TallCelFag

TallCelFag

kikes and femoids
43d 16h 31m
Ban @Studiocel ofc it’s a GRaYcel :feelskek::feelskek:

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
78d 11h 19m
No way. But I'd call the competent authorities tbh. It's a crime not to do so in such circumstances where I live anyways.

JosefMengelecel

JosefMengelecel

★★★★★
49d 21h 4m
Guykild

Guykild

Commander
★★★
50d 15h 30m
Tough question.
Could maybe fall for me instead of falling to her death if I save her. I mean, they run on emotions, right?

TallCelFag

TallCelFag

kikes and femoids
43d 16h 31m
No way. But I'd call the competent authorities tbh. It's a crime not to do so in such circumstances where I live anyways.
Nobody would know

JosefMengelecel

JosefMengelecel

★★★★★
49d 21h 4m
Are you fucking serious? That place is gigacucked. I would rather get in trouble then.

HidekiTojota

HidekiTojota

Pray for the souls of the Linux atheists
★★★★★
121d 10h 8m
Not a single second was given to help the female.

TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Low IQcel
★★
24d 7h 26m
Tough question.
Could maybe fall for me instead of falling to her death if I save her. I mean, they run on emotions, right?
she'll say yes and once she's safe, you'll be ghosted

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
78d 11h 19m
Nobody would know
Are you fucking serious? That place is gigacucked. I would rather get in trouble then.
It's a mix of me not wanting to take legal/social risks and my Christian conscience kicking me if I didn't do it. Foids have treated me so poorly in many occasions, but I don't want to sink to their levels of selfishness, cruelty and evil.

ExpiringAspirin

ExpiringAspirin

The Man from I.N.C.E.L.
87d 4h 45m
you're a low IQCel if you go hiking where there are cliffs.

JosefMengelecel

JosefMengelecel

★★★★★
49d 21h 4m
It's a mix of me not wanting to take legal/social risks and my Christian conscience kicking me if I didn't do it. Foids have treated me so poorly in many occasions, but I don't want to sink to their levels of selfishness, cruelty and evil.
I don’t have those sort of restraints so I wouldn’t help them. I will probably just laugh in her face and move on.
damn i thought they were based like sand niggers
I guess not

Fearofeight

Fearofeight

MRA, Anarcho primitivist.
53d 4h 3m
Ban any yes voters immediately
I would help her, then do something else with her, then throw her back down cliff into the lava pit in minecraft obv :p

Lonelycel

Lonelycel

Unloved garbage
★★★★★
32d 19h 13m
I would end up saving her because I'm too nice, I've tried not to be but I can't help it. I'd just save her and walk away without saying a word, I wouldn't want to listen to her stupid virtue signalling

soymonkcel

soymonkcel

Asceticel. Monkmaxxing & healthmaxxing.
★★
17d 11h 52m
I would help her for various reasons:
1. If she somehow survived, I could be in trouble.
2. Even if I am a subhuman, it's not bad getting the gratitude of someone for saving their life. That's a status raiser.
3. I'm vegoon, thus an utilitarian. I wouldn't even kill a fly. I know I wouldn't feel ok with it IRL, no matter how frustrated I feel. Guess I'm an ethicalfag.

TallCelFag

TallCelFag

kikes and femoids
43d 16h 31m
@Studiocel explain yourself
I would end up saving her because I'm too nice, I've tried not to be but I can't help it. I'd just save her and walk away without saying a word, I wouldn't want to listen to her stupid virtue signalling
At least your being honest. Unfortunately, most people here would do the same regardless what the poll shows.

Last edited:
NuclearCel

NuclearCel

From The Deepest, Darkest, Ominous Blackpill Pit
32d 7h 37m
Let's say you're going on a hike and you hear screaming. You trace it and see a foid hanging off a very high up cliff. You can easily help her up or not. Nobody is around, and when they would find her fallen body it would be ruled out as a hiking accident. Now i know you might be thinking "no way, fuck foids" but if you're in a real life situation and looking at the person whose life you can end, you might feel kinda weird about that. I couldn't even kill my dying pet rat when i thought it would be easy. As far as helping the foid, it would depend on the mood i was in.
If i heard screaming, i would just walk away. I am a firm believer of the MindMyOwnBusinessPill. I also believe that strong independent women dont require anyone's help.

TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Low IQcel
★★
24d 7h 26m
If i heard screaming, i would just walk away. I am a firm believer of the MindMyOwnBusinessPill. I also believe that strong independent women dont require anyone's help.
INkweLL TerrOrist :soy:

yugiohandleague

yugiohandleague

Recruit
1h 51m
Lol this is interesting for my first thread. Probably gonna get attacked for this buttt tbh it would depend on the foid. Like I have a mother you know? If it was a slightly older kindly looking woman of course I'd help.

LittleBoy

LittleBoy

Luminary of the Incelosphere & Inceldom
★★★★★
46d 13h 6m
Thing is if you try and help and it goes tits over arse then you'd be the one responsible for it.

JosefMengelecel

JosefMengelecel

★★★★★
49d 21h 4m
Just say you didn’t see her. I doubt you would get in trouble just for being a bystander.
2. Even if I am a subhuman, it's not bad getting the gratitude of someone for saving their life. That's a status raiser.
Cope. She will still see you as a subhuman and will get mad at you for not being faster.
3. I'm vegoon, thus an utilitarian. I wouldn't even kill a fly. I know I wouldn't feel ok with it IRL, no matter how frustrated I feel. Guess I'm an ethicalfag.
You are being extremely cucked right now. You literally know that foids hate you and want you dead but you still want to help them?! Come on now, have some pride for yourself. Don’t be a simp

TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Low IQcel
★★
24d 7h 26m
Does that mean the possibility of temporary attraction and of temporary affectionate ascension?
No. She just says yes so you will help her. Once she no longer needs your help, she's done with you
I actually am considered a terrorist in my country. You can guess which country i love in. :feelsYall:
cuckanada?
I would help her for various reasons:
I really hope the message under your comment is true

Last edited:
I want to believe

I want to believe

I enjoy self-destruction.
★★
13d 3h 6m
I dont know. The point is, I am very weak. And if I even try to help her, it probably won't work. That is, I seem to have no choice, in any case, she will die.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Make your local feminist eat pavement.
★★★★★
41d 11h 13m
I probably wouldn't be able to. Haven't worked out in years and I don't eat much.

Guykild

Guykild

Commander
★★★
50d 15h 30m
No. She just says yes so you will help her. Once she no longer needs your help, she's done with you
You know this means you could push her back off the cliff right?

The Zulfigar

The Zulfigar

Veteran
★★★★
9d 1h 17m
Yes, I would. Save her from it and comfort the poor thing.

Then I'd throw her from the cliff myself just so that she gets that feeling of how close she was to survive. She basically did anything on her part but she never stood a chance. Just like me my whole life
Lmao as if the foid wouldn't let go off the cliff upon seeing me

Tiredpoorcel

Tiredpoorcel

Shariaa law is the way to go.
★★★★★
19d 14h 20m
Yes, I would. Save her from it and comfort the poor thing.

Then I'd throw her from the cliff myself just so that she gets that feeling of how close she was to survive. She basically did anything on her part but she never stood a chance. Just like me my whole life
1601678947935.png