Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If a foid was hanging off a cliff, would you save her?

• Thread starter TheProphetMuscle
  • Start date

Would you save her life?

• Total voters
Ban anyone that would save the toilet

Yeah, that sounds like a female i can take advantage from, having free sex maby. If she rejects im taking her stuff and push her back.
Ban anyone that would save the toilet
lol

Not entitled yadda yadda.

fuck no, shes not entitled to me saving her life teehee

Lmao as if the foid wouldn't let go off the cliff upon seeing me
"Help! Can somebod.... Ewwww a non chad! Don't get any closer!
-I just want to help m'lady :feelsYall:
Nooo! i don't want help from a non chad! *let go and fall*
-What a beautiful day :feelsmusic:

she would take one look at me and let go of the cliff herself

She will still see you as a subhuman and will get mad at you for not being faster.

Are you a youngcel...? No offense. Saving a life is a serious issue. You can't know with total confidence she would act like that. You must be kidding here. Sure she will see me as subhuman no matter what I do. Sure some of them will criticize you even if you helped them with something urgent. But not being thankful for saving her life? Or at least not hateful? And if she said anything rude, I'd scold her for exposing herself to such danger. But not saving her? I'm incapable of that. That's just me.

You literally know that foids hate you and want you dead but you still want to help them?!

You are generalizing, imo. Plus, I think if the situation was the inverse, most women would help me, even if it is only for virtue signaling afterwards.

They all want me dead? We sure look disposable to them, but real life is not the internet, I think maybe you spend too much time here. Again, no offense.

Dunno, the ones who know me here know I'm more of a socialcel (not since COLVIN-19) and I've had several female friends and acquaintances in my life, and even if some were total bitches, the majority wasn't (we are talking grown women here, not teenagers). They just didn't want to fuck me. The things you say look like the main place you are forming your opinions is .co, man.

Maybe what you say is true, but I don't have that experience (specially with older women).

Don’t be a simp

Simps expect something. I know it never began for me.

I voted yes. I will ask for a date with sex and only if she accepts i will save her. What if i save her and later she tella she was lying. Better fuck her while she is hanging so that i am not fooled

I would help her fall off that cliff

would never save someone who wouldn't do the same for me

Why would I ever save a foid?

If I reached out to hep her, when she sees my face she will jump off on purpose.

I wouldn't be able to decide. Like others wrote in this thread, i don't think i would have the strength to pull her up unless she weighted less than 130lb. If the cliff were unstable with cracks in it i wouldn't help her either.

Of course I would, I wouldn't be able to sleep knowing that I could help someone in such a critical situation and did nothing instead.
That would haunt me forever.
If " You can easily help her up ", why wouldn't you do that?
would you just let a person die? what if it were you? does anyone in this forum have a little of empathy?
You are just going to help a person and it won't cost you anything.
I would and it doesn't mather if it is a man or woman.

I know that I've been through hard times, but that won't make me do evil stuff like that. I know that I'm not that evil.
35 people that voted NO should be ashamed.

I wouldn’t want to and I would rather she die, however I voted yes because of the potential psychological trauma I would face having it on my conscience that she died while I could have saved her. Now if it was slightly different, say I could save her but involved putting myself at risk of death or serious injury then I would be more likely to not help her. Maybe call search and rescue.

Fuck no. I would even step on her hands so she will fall off faster
Of course I would, I wouldn't be able to sleep knowing that I could help someone in such a critical situation and did nothing instead.
would you just let a person die? what if it were you? does anyone in this forum have a little of empathy?

I know that I've been through hard times, but that won't make me do evil stuff like that. I know that I'm not that evil.
Imagine saving someone that completely despise your existence and would never allow you How it feels to have sex...
HnV8bNj 1
Images 40
5464ADD9 D54B 4285 A810 30685E0E7C3F
Tenor 2 1

Last edited:
I would ignore her as everyone ignored me.

I would save her as I feel a universal cosmic force will prey on my conscience n haunt me if I knowingly let someone did when I had the ability to save them

I’d say I’m too short to help her and that she should ask somebody else for help because I’m an incel

i'd help her up in exhange for money, and if she does'nt give it or not enough i'd throw her back of

I'd pray to God to create an incredibly large gust of wind to make her lose her grip and push her off the cliff.

Definitely no, you are also very likely to get metoo'd even if you are a cuck and save the foid.

On second thought, I'd take a selfie and laugh.

Mackelmore-Photo-Bomb-Cliff.jpg

id try getting her up by her boobs and if that didnt work try pulling her up by her roast flaps.

Are you a youngcel...? No offense. Saving a life is a serious issue. You can't know with total confidence she would act like that. You must be kidding here. Sure she will see me as subhuman no matter what I do. Sure some of them will criticize you even if you helped them with something urgent. But not being thankful for saving her life? Or at least not hateful? And if she said anything rude, I'd scold her for exposing herself to such danger. But not saving her? I'm incapable of that. That's just me.
Yes I am 17. And no I literally would let that whore fall to her death. I am dead serious about it. You are coping hard man. She will not give a fuck if you saved her. She will continue to treat you like shit. Are you a youngcel yourself? Just wondering.
You are generalizing, imo. Plus, I think if the situation was the inverse, most women would help me, even if it is only for virtue signaling afterwards.

They all want me dead? We sure look disposable to them, but real life is not the internet, I think maybe you spend too much time here. Again, no offense.

Dunno, the ones who know me here know I'm more of a socialcel (not since COLVIN-19) and I've had several female friends and acquaintances in my life, and even if some were total bitches, the majority wasn't (we are talking grown women here, not teenagers). They just didn't want to fuck me. The things you say look like the main place you are forming your opinions is .co, man.

Maybe what you say is true, but I don't have that experience (specially with older women).
AWALT is axiom. She will NOT save you at all. She will literally just laugh at you and probably take a picture so that she can continue enjoying the moment where you were about to die. Foids are sadistic monsters. They will rather put you in concentration camps than have sex with you (a basic human right). There is literal proof. You are gigacucked if you help.
Simps expect something. I know it never began for me.
Jfl that’s even worse. Atleast simps are mostly misguided and they will wake up once they take the blackpill. Being blackpilled and still acting this way?! That’s just something else
That’s extremely cucked. She will not return the favor or will feel grateful in anyway. Why the fuck would you save her? Because of conscience? Come on, stop acting like a cuck. You will not benefit from this whatsoever. You would probably even get metood for trying to help.
The 35 people who voted NO are the ones with actual brains.

Last edited:
Yes I am 17. And no I literally would let that whore fall to her death. I am dead serious about it. You are coping hard man. She will not give a fuck if you saved her. She will continue to treat you like shit. Are you a youngcel yourself? Just wondering.

See? The "women" (girls, more than women) that you interact with are total bitches, they aren't mature enough. I got bullied hard in 8th grade by girls; if I saw a thread like this back then, I'd have a similar opinion to yours. My age? I'm 29. I just know that irl the decision making process would be different, at least for me. "She will continue to treat you like shit". Probably. But I have female acquaintances that don't treat me like shit by default, they just wouldn't fuck with me either. Maybe you're a bit green, boyo. Don't take it personally, please.

AWALT is axiom. She will NOT save you at all.

I wish it really was an axiom. Things would be so simple.

Jfl that’s even worse. Atleast simps are mostly misguided and they will wake up once they take the blackpill. Being blackpilled and still acting this way?! That’s just something else

The blackpill is the blackpill. You are talking about an interpretation of the blackpill. And the blackpill, to my knowledge, doesn't provide any kind of info about women wanting to kill us, even if they see us as subhumans. If so, illustrate me, please. "And no I literally would let that whore fall to her death." You didn't say "(in Minecraft)". You are not following the rules of this forum (maybe not even this thread) with that post, but I won't report you. Still, be careful, man.

I don't reject the possibility that I could be wrong. I live in Spain, and people (women or not) here are more caring overall by default. Maybe where you live things are different.

See? The "women" (girls, more than women) that you interact with are total bitches, they aren't mature enough. I got bullied hard in 8th grade by girls; if I saw a thread like this back then, I'd have a similar opinion to yours. My age? I'm 29. I just know that irl the decision making process would be different, at least for me. "She will continue to treat you like shit". Probably. But I have female acquaintances that don't treat me like shit by default, they just wouldn't fuck with me either. Maybe you're a bit green, boyo. Don't take it personally, please.
Foids of all ages act that way. They are just a little less overt about it later. I have thankfully never been bullied but I have every right to be outraged over the fact that I am denied of a basic human right which is sex. Foids will usually just think it in their heads they aren’t overt about it unless you are a truecel. They just aren’t worth saving.
I wish it really was an axiom. Things would be so simple.
It is an axiom tho. The only real exception would be your mother or grandmother.
The blackpill is the blackpill. You are talking about an interpretation of the blackpill. And the blackpill, to my knowledge, doesn't provide any kind of info about women wanting to kill us, even if they see us as subhumans. If so, illustrate me, please. "And no I literally would let that whore fall to her death." You didn't say "(in Minecraft)". You are not following the rules of this forum (maybe not even this thread) with that post, but I won't report you. Still, be careful, man.

I don't reject the possibility that I could be wrong. I live in Spain, and people (women or not) here are more caring overall by default. Maybe where you live things are different.
The blackpill is more than that. The thing is that they do subconsciously want all ugly men to be killed off or exterminated. Is that really against the rules? I am not even saying anything violent there. I just said I would be a bystander. Being a bystander is illegal? I really wish I joined here in 2018 when we were free to just say stuff without a care. It’s just virtue signaling. I guess people do it more in Spain I guess.

I wouldn't really save her but... I just can't live with knowing I decided to let someone die, I would alert anyone who was around about it, so they could save her, no way in hell I'm saving her though.

I wouldn't really save her but... I just can't live with knowing I decided to let someone die, I would alert anyone who was around about it, so they could save her, no way in hell I'm saving her though.
25054F1F A032 4A1C 85FF 733A2E03179A

Wtf, of course I'd save her. Not because I thought I'd get sex, I definitely wouldn't, but because I'm not a cunt. Fucking hell, just because I'm an ugly bastard on the outside, does not mean I have to be one on the inside.

The system is fucked, and I'm angry, but it's no one individuals fault. We're all to blame. How many fuckers on here have said they would fuck a girl below their looksmatch?

A lot of greycels here that would save her. Me? LOL. I would probably yell at her "fuck you worthless female" and run away. I'd probably throw a rock at her face too so she can loosen her grip and then die, and I'd have gotten away as fast as I could. Even if it's the most attractive foid in the world, or even my mother, my sister, my aunt, I wouldn't give a fuck.

Yes, obviously.

I was gonna make a dark joke about saving her from falling and then raping her only to throw her off again but Ill keep my lid shut.

Wtf, of course I'd save her. Not because I thought I'd get sex, I definitely wouldn't, but because I'm not a cunt. Fucking hell, just because I'm an ugly bastard on the outside, does not mean I have to be one on the inside.

The system is fucked, and I'm angry, but it's no one individuals fault. We're all to blame. How many fuckers on here have said they would fuck a girl below their looksmatch?
906ED6F9 901B 4E27 8C85 57349A77BCE4

I will ask her to have sex with me 1st to save her life and when I do and then she refuses I will throw her off the cliff myself

Blackpilled if you pee on her while she is dangling