Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If a foid was hanging off a cliff, would you save her?

• Thread starter TheProphetMuscle
  • Start date

Would you save her life?

• Total voters
TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Big Papí
★★★★★
Let's say you're going on a hike and you hear screaming. You trace it and see a foid hanging off a very high up cliff. You can easily help her up or not. Nobody is around, and when they would find her fallen body it would be ruled out as a hiking accident. Now i know you might be thinking "no way, fuck foids" but if you're in a real life situation and looking at the person whose life you can end, you might feel kinda weird about that. I couldn't even kill my dying pet rat when i thought it would be easy. As far as helping the foid, it would depend on the mood i was in.

Fuck no. I would even step on her hands so she will fall off faster

Lmao as if the foid wouldn't let go off the cliff upon seeing me

Ban any yes voters immediately

I would rapemaxx on her and then throw her off a cliff
Pepegun

@FinnCel @ThoughtfulCel
Thoughts?

Only if she had a good personality

Ban @Studiocel ofc it’s a GRaYcel :feelskek::feelskek:

No way. But I'd call the competent authorities tbh. It's a crime not to do so in such circumstances where I live anyways.

Tough question.
Could maybe fall for me instead of falling to her death if I save her. I mean, they run on emotions, right?

No way. But I'd call the competent authorities tbh. It's a crime not to do so in such circumstances where I live anyways.

Nobody would know

Are you fucking serious? That place is gigacucked. I would rather get in trouble then.

Not a single second was given to help the female.

Tough question.
Could maybe fall for me instead of falling to her death if I save her. I mean, they run on emotions, right?
she'll say yes and once she's safe, you'll be ghosted

Nobody would know
Are you fucking serious? That place is gigacucked. I would rather get in trouble then.
It's a mix of me not wanting to take legal/social risks and my Christian conscience kicking me if I didn't do it. Foids have treated me so poorly in many occasions, but I don't want to sink to their levels of selfishness, cruelty and evil.

you're a low IQCel if you go hiking where there are cliffs.

It's a mix of me not wanting to take legal/social risks and my Christian conscience kicking me if I didn't do it. Foids have treated me so poorly in many occasions, but I don't want to sink to their levels of selfishness, cruelty and evil.
I don’t have those sort of restraints so I wouldn’t help them. I will probably just laugh in her face and move on.
damn i thought they were based like sand niggers
I guess not

Ban any yes voters immediately

I would help her, then do something else with her, then throw her back down cliff into the lava pit in minecraft obv :p

I would end up saving her because I'm too nice, I've tried not to be but I can't help it. I'd just save her and walk away without saying a word, I wouldn't want to listen to her stupid virtue signalling

I would help her for various reasons:
1. If she somehow survived, I could be in trouble.
2. Even if I am a subhuman, it's not bad getting the gratitude of someone for saving their life. That's a status raiser.
3. I'm vegoon, thus an utilitarian. I wouldn't even kill a fly. I know I wouldn't feel ok with it IRL, no matter how frustrated I feel. Guess I'm an ethicalfag.

@Studiocel explain yourself
I would end up saving her because I'm too nice, I've tried not to be but I can't help it. I'd just save her and walk away without saying a word, I wouldn't want to listen to her stupid virtue signalling

At least your being honest. Unfortunately, most people here would do the same regardless what the poll shows.

Last edited:
Let's say you're going on a hike and you hear screaming. You trace it and see a foid hanging off a very high up cliff. You can easily help her up or not. Nobody is around, and when they would find her fallen body it would be ruled out as a hiking accident. Now i know you might be thinking "no way, fuck foids" but if you're in a real life situation and looking at the person whose life you can end, you might feel kinda weird about that. I couldn't even kill my dying pet rat when i thought it would be easy. As far as helping the foid, it would depend on the mood i was in.
If i heard screaming, i would just walk away. I am a firm believer of the MindMyOwnBusinessPill. I also believe that strong independent women dont require anyone's help.

If i heard screaming, i would just walk away. I am a firm believer of the MindMyOwnBusinessPill. I also believe that strong independent women dont require anyone's help.
INkweLL TerrOrist :soy:

Lol this is interesting for my first thread. Probably gonna get attacked for this buttt tbh it would depend on the foid. Like I have a mother you know? If it was a slightly older kindly looking woman of course I'd help.

Thing is if you try and help and it goes tits over arse then you'd be the one responsible for it.

Just say you didn’t see her. I doubt you would get in trouble just for being a bystander.
2. Even if I am a subhuman, it's not bad getting the gratitude of someone for saving their life. That's a status raiser.
Cope. She will still see you as a subhuman and will get mad at you for not being faster.
3. I'm vegoon, thus an utilitarian. I wouldn't even kill a fly. I know I wouldn't feel ok with it IRL, no matter how frustrated I feel. Guess I'm an ethicalfag.
You are being extremely cucked right now. You literally know that foids hate you and want you dead but you still want to help them?! Come on now, have some pride for yourself. Don’t be a simp

Does that mean the possibility of temporary attraction and of temporary affectionate ascension?
No. She just says yes so you will help her. Once she no longer needs your help, she's done with you
I actually am considered a terrorist in my country. You can guess which country i love in. :feelsYall:
cuckanada?
I would help her for various reasons:
I really hope the message under your comment is true

Last edited:
I dont know. The point is, I am very weak. And if I even try to help her, it probably won't work. That is, I seem to have no choice, in any case, she will die.

I probably wouldn't be able to. Haven't worked out in years and I don't eat much.

No. She just says yes so you will help her. Once she no longer needs your help, she's done with you
You know this means you could push her back off the cliff right?

Yes, I would. Save her from it and comfort the poor thing.

Then I'd throw her from the cliff myself just so that she gets that feeling of how close she was to survive. She basically did anything on her part but she never stood a chance. Just like me my whole life
Lmao as if the foid wouldn't let go off the cliff upon seeing me

Yes, I would. Save her from it and comfort the poor thing.

Then I'd throw her from the cliff myself just so that she gets that feeling of how close she was to survive. She basically did anything on her part but she never stood a chance. Just like me my whole life

Before deciding I'd ask her how tall her boyfriend is.