Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If a girl bullies you, she likes you

R

Rassimov

Banned
-
Have you ever been bullied by a girl before? Did it happen in midschool or even high school? If so, good chances are you're a volcel. One of the fucked up things about human libido is that affection and aggression constantly overlap. Recall the well-known aphorism, "I love you so much I want to eat you up" or that time you wanted squeeze a little kitten to death because of it's unbearable cuteness.

So if a girls bullying involves teasing, making stupid noises to get a rise from you, and especially if it gets physical like pushing, pulling, or messing up your hair ― that girl is sexually attracted to you, she is aggressively trying to force herself into your personal space, demanding a reaction from you.

When you are a kid sexual arousal is marked by conflicting feelings, you know you want something, but don't know how to express it yet so boys in these stage develop all kinds of submissive fetishes involving oral-like consumption (eating pussy, licking feet, biting ears, smelling hair), when a girl is attracted, even if unconsciously, she will sometimes express it in a way that would provoke a violent reaction (primal sex) from you.

Depends what kind of "bullying" , There's a difference between bothering you to call your attention and insulting you at every time she gets

Well, this is the stupidest thing I’ve read for a while.

So I shouldn't be glad that they ignore me?

What about hitting and kicking me out of the apartment while she keeps my friends in
Are you autistic

Depends what kind of "bullying" , There's a difference between bothering you to call your attention and insulting you at every time she gets

I've laid out the type of bullying that counts. anything involving physical contact is a giveaway.

Keep coping

I and many want to punch many people outside that's not because we are attracted to them

I've laid out the type of bullying that counts. anything involving physical contact is a giveaway.
Oh right , sorry didn't red and just started typing lol.

Massive cope tbh. I don't see good looking guys getting such abuse. If being bullied by women made one a slayer, this forum wouldn't exist. Infact we would have the highest body counts on the planet.
Did your bullying involve girls messing with your hair, pulling you by the arm, making noises around you just to get your attention? This is what horny girls do in their teens. being called a creep from afar doesn't count, tho.

I have literally been in fights with several girls and I can guarantee you that they weren't attracted to me.
I believe you. It's pretty easy to distinguish with half a brain, lol.

Massive cope. Girls used to beat me in primary school because i was weak and subhuman

prison lab pill

Ummm, i do not think that is how things work dude, i've been bullied by girls in school by being called ugly, gross, loser, while the chads in the class where worshiped by them... therefore they did not like me..believe me i know hatred when i see it.

Man, it means exactly the opposite you've wrote. I has been heavily bullied by both normiescums and foids(including physical) in school.

> bullying involve girls messing with your hair,

I had this coming from a girls - several were trying to physically pull my hair. Also, their faces were full of disgust towards me during the procedure.

Last edited:
Have you ever been bullied by a girl before? Did it happen in midschool or even high school? If so, good chances are you're a volcel. One of the fucked up things about human libido is that affection and aggression constantly overlap. Recall the well-known aphorism, "I love you so much I want to eat you up" or that time you wanted squeeze a little kitten to death because of it's unbearable cuteness.

So if a girls bullying involves teasing, making stupid noises to get a rise from you, and especially if it gets physical like pushing, pulling, or messing up your hair ― that girl is sexually attracted to you, she is aggressively trying to force herself into your personal space, demanding a reaction from you.

When you are a kid sexual arousal is marked by conflicting feelings, you know you want something, but don't know how to express it yet so boys in these stage develop all kinds of submissive fetishes involving oral-like consumption (eating pussy, licking feet, biting ears, smelling hair), when a girl is attracted, even if unconsciously, she will sometimes express it in a way that would provoke a violent reaction (primal sex) from you.
This is what one hoe did to me in HS:
Texted me out of the blue
Accused me of smoking pot behind the school
Said "I thought you were a good kid." when I vehemently denied doing that
Whenever she saw me, she kept repeating my name "Anon! Anon! Anon! Anon!"
Outright told me I will never have a gf

Am I :chad: now?

Anyone who says that must still be in fucking elementary school JFC guys c'mon

I have literally been in fights with several girls and I can guarantee you that they weren't attracted to me.
Can you give me a detailed description of you absolutely kicking their asses?
(Not the ones where cucks step in at the end, unless you beat their ass too pewpew)
Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita1

Sorry, but it sounds like an utter pseudo-science.

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: Low IQ attention seeking bluepill thread thats masked as a "Blackpill"

This is what one hoe did to me in HS:
Texted me out of the blue
Accused me of smoking pot behind the school
Said "I thought you were a good kid." when I vehemently denied doing that
Whenever she saw me, she kept repeating my name "Anon! Anon! Anon! Anon!"
Outright told me I will never have a gf

Am I :chad: now?

I work from the simple 'blackpill' premise that girls tend do anything to avoid unnecessary interactions with men they find completely repulsive. So... congratulations.

I work from the simple 'blackpill' premise that girls tend do anything to avoid unnecessary interactions with men they find completely repulsive. So... congratulations.
I'm a KV
Premise my nuts

You're using foid logic. THEY are attracted to bullies, so you think it works the same here.

I sort of agree. If they target you specifically you know they want the D. However lets say they reject you in a humiliating way if you ask em out. That's legit bullying. But getting physical or nasty without the help of chads or white knights? Attraction no doubt. That's what Helga did to Arnold remember

this might be the most bluepilling thing i have read all week.
OP makes tons of bluepill shit threads like this.

tbh I'm surprised he isn't permabanned already

This is fucking obvious op. You act like this isn’t a forum for incels girls don’t even look at us

I’m not sure I agree with you. I got bullied by holes in middle school, and among their bullying tactics they made it clear I was ugly; it’s probably one of the main reasons why 1) my self esteem is fucking abysmal and 2) why I often have violent sexual fantasies towards women. These little bitches seemed to notice my every.single. FUCKING. move, and would tease me based off what I did or said that day

Last edited:
Very good OP.

One reason girls hate me so much is they want to put me down, punch me, kick me etc.. but that would mean getting close to me and interacting with me which they are terrified of me. As I could infect them with subhuman sperm.

only chads have the provilege to get harassed and groped by women

I’m not sure I agree with you. I got bullied by holes in middle school, and it’s probably one of the main reasons my self esteem is such shit. Bitches seemed to notice my every single move and would tease me based off that.

First, bullying will likely happen when you're either an incel or in the cutecel bracket, real Chads rarely get bullied since they're already too intimidating. Second, a distinction can be made between two types of bullying, the really mean, spiteful one aiming to put you down; such as hostile insults.

...and the playfully ambiguous one, let me give you 2 extreme examples; a girl insulting you by calling you a creep out loud is a completely different thing than a girl messing up your hair to piss you off, even if the latter is technically more severe as it could constitute a physical attack.

Last edited:
Very good OP.

One reason girls hate me so much is they want to put me down, punch me, kick me etc.. but that would mean getting close to me and interacting with me which they are terrified of me. As I could infect them with subhuman sperm.

Take it as a rule now; If a girl gets her hands on you, it's game on, baby.

This is true until highschool, all the good looking kids were teased, chased, hit and groped by girls.

WTF is this cope? Lmao wtf.

Yea I bet Chad is getting bullied on the reg

retard post. maybe applies to cute shoutacels like @knajjd. but besides that retard post

Im gonna have to disagree with you on this one light teasing is a crush but full on physical violence means they are power hungry. They want to hurt people they think are weak to get a power high its no different from guy bullies. Ive had this happen and all you can see is hate in their eyes they dont like me dawg