Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If a manlet wears 6 inch elevator boots and gets sex with a woman because of it, can the woman cry rape once she finds out the truth?

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
If I'm able to moneymaxx, before I leave the west, I may try height frauding to 6'(I'm 5'7),

Only if she wears no make-up-

Yeah rape by deception laws are becoming the norm.
Rape by deception doesn't work if the person doesn't say anything. If he says he's a certain height and after getting laid she finds out he isn't, then maybe.

There's no escaping manletdom

Rape by deception doesn't work if the person doesn't say something. If he says he's a certain height and after getting laid she finds out he isn't, then maybe.
Retroactive consent, enthusiastic consent, being able to retract consent at any time pokes holes in the "if the person doesn't say something" argument.
Not saying I agree with this but there is precedent for rape by deception laws to proceed without the woman who advances are being made on explicitly expressing disapproval.

If you do go this low inhib route you better be NT, well calibrated, good looking and sure that she wants you to continue.

Retroactive consent, enthusiastic consent, being able to retract consent at any time pokes holes in the "if the person doesn't say something" argument.
Not saying I agree with this but there is precedent for rape by deception laws to proceed without the woman who advances are being made on explicitly expressing disapproval.
She was enthusiastic when she thought he was that height with the shoes. He didn't say anything to deceive her. They made the law specifically like this so men couldn't claim women with makeup raped them.

She was enthusiastic when she thought he was that height with the shoes. He didn't say anything to deceive her. They made the law specifically like this so men couldn't claim women with makeup raped them.
I would hope you are right but stranger things have happened and the law sides with women over men all else equal. From having spent time in these communities and seen the same stories I would think people here would realize that.

I would hope you are right but stranger things have happened and the law sides with women over men all else equal. From having spent time in these communities and seen the same stories I would think people here would realize that.
True, although I doubt any woman will be fooled by 6 inch boots JFL

True, although I doubt any woman will be fooled by 6 inch boots JFL
Unless it was at a party and I dressed up as a clown. I also would need to practice walking in those type of boots

short answer = yes
long answer = hell yes

If the answer is yes, then ugly whores who abuse make up to fraud should also be jailed.

Its over for three manlets stacked up in a coatcels.

Also foids can claim rape whenever they want.

Just dont take your shoes off

Nothing can change women's requirement for chad

OFC..

also

after that ... you will be publicly shamed.

:feelsclown: World

Carl gauss IQ thread tbh

Well once the manlet takes off those lifts then his SMV will plummet like a meteor shower.

Yes. In our gynocentric society, sex is rape whenever the foid wants it to be

the answer is actually probably no, because people lie on tinder about their height and age all time and use filters. many men wear elevator shoes as well.

rape by deception is when a girl agrees to have sex with, say, chad, and agrees to do it in a dark room, and brad enters the room and fucks her while she thinks she's getting fucked by chad

Not if he wears them to court they will see his 6’5 personality

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back