Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion if a movie about ER was made (i don't mean a documentary i mean a film with someone playing as him showing his life), would you watch the movie?

would you watch the film?

• Total voters
E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
I AM NOT AN ER WORSHIPPER

just wanted to know if you'd watch the film. i would. it'd be interesting.

they made a movie about ted bundy's life with someone playing as ted bundy and showing him being a serial killer

depends on how hes portrayed, but I think I would watch it out of curiosity anyways

Dunno. His manifesto is a fascinating read but I don't think a movie could be better than reading it.

I dont think it would be that interesting tbh .
I never liked his personality , but id watch it anyway for the family drama scenes .

they made a movie about ted bundy's life with someone playing as ted bundy and showing him being a serial killer
ted bundy was at least an 8/10 portrayed by a 10/10.
who's going to watch er?

I would offer my BMW to be used as the car of retribution.

not one second

I bet they would pick Chad to play ER

Sure, but i know that the ppl making the movie would get facts about ER wrong

i have to admit the movie would be pretty interesting. it'd basically show his life instead of describing it through text like in his manifesto

It probably would be a good thing, incels will finally realise how unrelatable he is.

retributions me

yes but not in theater I'm afraid to be called inkwel

No. Not that it wouldn’t be an interesting story but they would make it all one sided and completely leave out mental pain ER was in. They would just paint him as an incel monster. What he did was wrong and there is no excuse for it, but there was a lot of torment going on in his mind that I think most directors would just leave out.

JokER 2: ERadication
Images

Coming soon

If its kino and not cucked making him outbto be a dick maybe

Yeah why not?

Knowing the kikes though I almost wouldn't be surprised if they cast Idris Elba to play Elliot lmfao.

Seriously though I know they wouldn't do that since in the narrative ER is "an evil incel killer" or is it "an evil killer incel"?

And because in the narrative he is "evil" they wouldn't want to have one of their pet groids portrayed in an evil role and thereby orchestrate a guilt by association kind of thing with blacks over it.

I digress.

What they would most likely do is cast the whitest guy they could possibly find and just forget about ER's mixed race asian heritage altogether and just portray him as a "viscious neo Nazi frustrated white male KKK" member who supposedly hated blacks so much he killed mostly white people and a few asians before offing himself.

Yeah that makes perfect sense Jews.

Oh well not like any of the NPC's would notice or care about the details.

Whatever Jew mass media tells them to think, believe or be entertained by they will dutifully obey and comply.

Your vote will be publicly visible.

ER wasn't actually that unique, most of the stories he told happened in my life foo particularly the school stories, I had to listen to next door neighbour having sex too, the difference is that I didn't let it upset me like ER did.

Also Bundy was in a different league to ER, he was the ultimate killer, ER was a failure even in his "day of redemption"

Last edited:
Yes, but pirated one.

Depends on the actor tbh. If it's some 10/10 Blockbuster Chad then absolutely not. If it was somewhat obscure or somewhat unattractive definitely because that would make me determine whether or not it's an accurate portrayal of his life.

ER wasn't actually that unique, most of the stories he told happened in my life foo particularly the school stories, I had to listen to next door neighbour having sex too, the difference is that I didn't let it upset me like ER did.

Also Bundy was in a different league to ER, he was the ultimate killer, ER was a failure even in his "day of redemption"

Agree, as a huge ER supporter he wasn't the first one or the only one, he just was the most vocal about it.

It'd never happen, though. His father has enough clout to have kicked Mumkey off Youtube, so clearly the guy is sucking th right dicks somewhere.

Yeah, I'd watch it. It would be interesting.

I want to see him played by Michael Cera.

I'd pay to watch it in a nice theatre with recliner seats

no as i understand where he is coming from but i think he was a rich little sook who did not know many hardships and i hated his way of thinking he was superior to everyone as that is the type of behaviour chads express

No, because Rodger wasn't like other killers and he won't be given the same honor. Most biopics about killers tend to focus on how they're horrifying. Rodger's biopic would just be an opportunity to say "Look at this sniveling whiner. Look at this toxic entitlement. Most men are like this, though they might not kill, the same entitlement is in them all and we need to tell men to be nicer to women and stop being sad about stuff because it's not our fault they're lonely!"

Only if you see a roastie die.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back