Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If a space craft landed and...

Leave Earth forever?

• Yes

Votes: 20 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pennywise

Pennywise

Take the Blue Pill
-
Humanoid like robots appear to you. They tell you that you have 10 seconds to decide. They would like for you to come with them, but you can can never return to earth again. Also, you will probably not ascend if you stay on earth, and you definitely will not ascend if you leave the planet. Will you leave the planet?

no , the aliens scare me they might cut me up in a alien museum

Fuck yea. Why not?

yes i would cause why not? i have nothing much to lose, it can't be that much worse than being an ugly guy on earth, unless they decide to torture me or something. also i've always been intrigued with space and seeing other planets and galaxies, it would be pretty cool to be able to do that.

no , the aliens scare me they might cut me up in a alien museum
It is interesting that they would let you choose your own fate in that instance, however. Normally, if you just wanted a specimen, I would imagine you would simply take the specimen unwillingly. So in this case, I would not assume any malice.

It is interesting that they would let you choose your own fate in that instance, however. Normally, if you just wanted a specimen, I would imagine you would simply take the specimen unwillingly. So in this case, I would not assume any malice.
they might just be poachers like illegal hunters. if another human made the same offer most people would say no because of kidnappers and muggers, but aliens might be just as violent as human thugs

they might just be poachers like illegal hunters. if another human made the same offer most people would say no because of kidnappers and muggers, but aliens might be just as violent as human thugs

Yes, if they will find waifu for me

Yes I'd leave and then convince the aliens to go back and destroy Earth.

do they have internet ?
It would be totally random. You would only have 10 seconds to ask questions. I guess that would be a good one to ask. My guess is the answer to the question would be no. Why would a species capable of intergalactic (or at least interplanetary) travel bother at all with accessing a distant network filled with content by such a low iq species? You might get their internet, would be my guess, but not ours.

Difficult to know. But voted

They would probably probe my ass

Will i have to work? I want to learn their advanced science.

Fuck this planet tbh

If I can get ways to produce alcohol and weed, yes I would
full

Do they have decent sexbot waifus? If yes, then I send a quick "Goodbye" text to fam and GTFO.