Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If a woman doesn't fall in love with you immediately after seeing you, it isn't true love.

VST

VST

Banned
-
As we know looks are extremely important for a relationships longevity, so if a girl doesn't fall in love with you at first sight she doesn't really love you, she isn't attracted to you, she is attracted to whatever autistic act you're putting on to appear more neurotypical and as soon as you break character she'll realise that something is wrong and break contact immediately since other than your autistic act there was nothing there, if you were good looking she would still stay with you because she was physically attracted to you and not just emotionally.

Also, emotions fade with time, so you cannot expect a girl to fall in love for life with your "personality", but if you are offering personality + looks then her sexuality and physical attraction would extend that relationship because she'd WANT to have sex with you everyday.

i wish someone would kill me and put me out of my misery

That's true. Should I ever get a woman she will have to be the one who approached me. I will never approach a woman.

Sad but true. If she's not instantly attracted to you she'll never truly wanna fuck you.