Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity If a woman hits you...

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
You have the right to hit her back
Saycope

Not just hitting back. You should hit harder to give the attacker a lesson. Male or female.

If a woman physically assaults you then you get one free sexual assault token to use on her

if a woman hits you you have the right to kidnap her and rape her whenever you want

Break that nigga’s jaw.

When she tries to hit me I will do this

If by hit you mean rape then yes.
5F68C3AD 6E48 447A 8D29 1CB02B7FD1B5

Go ahead and try and get them prosecuted if they deserve it. Caroline Flack , a mentalcel 'celebrity' just hung herself over a recent domestic abuse incident. We have to feel sorry for her and put aside the fact that her boyfriend was the real victim. You rarely hear about male victims, it's all about feeling sorry for the women who we're led to believe can't defend themselves but can put their partner's/husbands into hospital. It's fucked up.

Its happened and normalfags stopped me from hitting her back.

I've never felt such rage in my life.I felt like 4v1ing those faggots including her.
but i was 12 and bitched out :feelsbadman:

i want a woman to hit me so bad

If she hits you put her through the car windscreen then mow the bitch down get out of the car and put the boot into the dying whore = equality.

You should replicate a Mortal Kombat XI fatality on them.

Wait, you're supposed to let her hit you first?
Been doing it wrong all this time :feelzez:

I want a woman to spit on me but that’s a completely different scenario :feelsEhh: