Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting If all men had to do to fuck women was to lie, there would be no incels

grondilu

grondilu

Overlord
★★★★★
I just want to react to BetterBachelor's latest videos where a female viewer complains about how men are bad too because muh they lie and say whatever females want to hear to get in their pants.

View: https://youtu.be/IWh44qWaSPQ

If there was any behavioral pattern that would guarantee sexual success (as PUA think), you can be sure that all men would adopt it. Especially if it was as easy as telling lies.

And even if it's true that all a guy has to do is to lie, how fucked up is it that women sexually reward liars and let honest men rot alone ?

Last edited:
He's more MGTOW, I wish I coukd relate with having 20s to mid 30s women expressing sexual interest and coming after me!

He's more MGTOW, I wish I coukd relate with having 20s to mid 30s women expressing sexual interest and coming after me!
He also seamaxxes to get girls :feelsbadman:

Joker's pretty based ngl, he even has a female viewerbase as he doesn't ever directly attack them or instigate people to lie/be darktriad, he just destroys women's logic with facts and critical thinking.