Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If Allah appeared before you and told you he would change your looks as you wished, what would you do?

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
Would you choose to Chadify your current body? would you wish for a completely different body? would you spend hours making your perfect Male Chad body?

Discuss.

My body? I'd just change my face. chisled jawline, pronounced chin, and fix the hairline, and 8 inches taller.

My body? I'd just change my face. chisled jawline, pronounced chin, and fix the hairline, and 8 inches taller.

Same ngl.

This is how i imagine myself in my dreams.(pheno wise this guy looks just like me)

a5jPb5LB_700w_0.jpg

If only man.:feels:

I hate that fucking asshole Hasan piker but i cannot deny that he has shit ton of women straight up lusting after him and his slay count is in 500s, if i only looked like my Uncles tbh.

Would you choose to Chadify your current body? would you wish for a completely different body? would you spend hours making your perfect Male Chad body?

Discuss.
Fix my broken nose, eye asymmetry, sculpt a chad jaw and hunter eyes, fix hairline.
Fix small wrists, small arms, fix my height

(Not a muslim but i visited a mosque, i guess that will do it :feelswhere: )

Last edited:
I would wish for annihilation of the humans because I'm so fucking done with humans

Completely different body tbh. White chad and I would get rid of all those disgusting hairs on my ass and pubic area.

I would say "allah! I knew just like jesus you were an indo aryan invention!" and he would zoom me off into hyperborea with all the space nordics aryan aliens

16 years younger.
1 foot taller.
Straight hair.
Facial reconstruction.
Remove facial hair growth.
Lighter or darker skin. Haven't decided on that one.
Deeper voice.

This is how i imagine myself in my dreams.(pheno wise this guy looks just like me)

a5jPb5LB_700w_0.jpg

If only man.:feels:

I hate that fucking asshole Hasan piker but i cannot deny that he has shit ton of women straight up lusting after him and his slay count is in 500s, if i only looked like my Uncles tbh.
isnt that the fucking liberal piece of shit. Brown asshole I hate him and progressivism

isnt that the fucking liberal piece of shit. Brown asshole I hate him and progressivism

Yes.

He's also a massive bluepilled idiot, he once said all men regardless of height can be 7/10.:feelsclown:

For context:He's 6'4 or some shit has massive frame and all the twitch thots want to suck his dick not to mention he had whole harem of bitches prob fucked hundreds of girls, and after all that he really thinks it's his personality that made him a slayer.:bluepill::feelsseriously::feelskek::feelsclown:

Yes.

He's also a massive bluepilled idiot, he once said all men regardless of height can be 7/10.:feelsclown:
Well of course. Progressivism is in its base form-with its "englightened" and "utopic" but impossible ideals at odds with the blackpill and its realism or nihilism/
For context:He's 6'4 or some shit has massive frame and all the twitch thots want to suck his dick not to mention he had whole harem of bitches prob fucked hundreds of girls, and after all that he really thinks it's his personality that made him a slayer.:bluepill::feelsseriously::feelskek::feelsclown:
Roasties creaming themselves for caucachad mountain persian pheno

chadify myself and my voice

Well of course. Progressivism is in its base form-with its "englightened" and "utopic" but impossible ideals at odds with the blackpill and its realism or nihilism/

Bluepillers never change.

Roasties creaming themselves for caucachad mountain persian pheno

He does look very Caucasian yea.(legit thought he was one when i first saw him) but doesn't really look Persian at all, Persians are quite bit darker looking and have squarer Jaws.

But once you're around slayers irl it's beyond brutal, i have a cousin that kinda looks like that except he has green eyes, and he legit has harem of girls he fucks different girl every other week. you know how old he is? 17! meanwhile i'm still a virgin at 19.

:feelscry:

I ask for cute little ageless shota body ofc, and i can see my face & body in mirror every time.

Well im a christcel so if christ appeared all i would do is ask for a better face

basic fitness model body, Jeremy Meeks' face, and 9" dick

I would ask for 8 inch dick and good face

It's just a test. Won't change anything

cope2-gif.178055

Because it is cope.

You think 9 Inch dicks are too big for females?? the same females that fuck horses and obsess over big dicks? cmon nigga.
You gotta keep in mind that foids are dumb and lack self-awareness. They say a lot of stuff that they don't actually believe. 99% of females that say they want 9 inches think 6 inches = 9 inches, or have no idea how much dick they can actually fit in their vagina. Insecure men probably obsess over dick size more than foids themselves because they take what foids say at face value as if foids are logical and intelligent.

And no I'm not coping. I believe the perfect dick size for foids is 7 inches, but my dick is 4 inches max, so if I was coping I would be saying foids prefer 4 inches. I'm just speaking facts.

Last edited:
It's too late to repair my damaged psyche.

I'd just ask for a few hundred million dollars

Just be voluntary Incel theory?

Excuse Me What GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm
tbh major reason I get depressed as an incel is when I look at the mirror and take a selfie I see my ugly face and body, I don't mind be incel as long I satisfy myself and look cute af

I’d have him sculpt my face into something Godlike.

Discuss.
I'd praise Allah for his mercy and tell him to make me 10 feet tall and have a protruding chin instead of retrognathy. Also, I'd tell him to increase my bone size overall, so that I would have a decent frame. Then I'd ask for a fix for my hunchback, and for some extra muscle. Apart from that I'm alright I think.

Last edited:
Increase height, better jawline, better frame

I am conventionally ugly, but i don't mind being ugly that much, what i really hate is being a manlet.

If i was like 190cm+ i wouldn't mind being incel, which i wouldn't because at that height you can't be incel.
I think you would still mind being incel, that is mega cope

My body sucks from top to the bottom, so I would just ask for new gigachad body

It's too late to repair my damaged psyche.

I'd just ask for a few hundred million dollars
I agree lol, I feel damaged mentally beyond repair nowdays. Became a misanthrope, being poor makes it 100x worse

I would ask him to fix my chin.