Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If America ever gets a female presisent its over

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
Females have group preference. A foid running America would mean she would be solely trying to benefit women.

The government and justice system are already corrupt garbage, but they'd be even worse with a foid in office. At least they leave me alone. She might start hunting me down too

Laws would be passed protecting, coddling, and defending women. Life as a male would continue to gradually get worse.

You see how hard people shit on trump? Imagine shitting on the first female president. You would be arrested and charged.

Jews and Cumskins would push cuck agenda even more than they already are.

Female president = over for incels.

It could happen as soon as next term. Biden is committed to a foid running mate.

Thinking about that sends chills down my spine.

Joe Biden versus Donald Trump this year. so it won't happen this year but maybe in 2024 unfortunately

The fact that we're even thinking about a possible female president is horrifying.

Its over

Trying to benefit women... I mean, that's basically where we're at. Luckily they're all incompetent.

I'd vote for AOC's titties though.

It could happen as soon as next term. Biden is committed to a foid running mate.
This is his biggest mistake imo. I can't believe even moderate Democrats are fine with this. The Democrats should have gone with a moderate male to eventually overtake Biden.

I honestly want Kim K to run as President because the memes and media coverage of our first female president would be legendary

The Femstapo is already enforcing their agenda even without the figurehead at the top.

This is why I am voting Trump or Kanye. I wanted Biden for gibsmedats but I can not tolerate a female president. You just know he is barely hanging on by the skin of his teeth, he will be the next William Henry Harrison if he's elected.
I'd vote for AOC's titties though.

The Femstapo is already enforcing their agenda even without the figurehead at the top.
Yea they’ll win whoever is on top. Female empowerment in the US has done nothing but grow since 1781

We are absolutely fucked if a foid becomes president. We will literally get sent to death camps like auschwitz and foids will get worshipped just for existing.

It really won't. The burgerland President is still constrained by Congress, the judiciary, and bureaucratic inefficiency.

Joe Biden versus Donald Trump this year. so it won't happen this year but maybe in 2024 unfortunately
Thank fucking god.

True but with a foid in office it'll be 30x worse.

The fact that we're even thinking about a possible female president is horrifying.

Its over
Tell me about it..
We are absolutely fucked if a foid becomes president. We will literally get sent to death camps like auschwitz and foids will get worshipped just for existing.
Exactly nothing would save us then
It really won't. The President is still constrained by Congress, the judiciary, and bureaucratic inefficiency.
Dont act as if our government isn't a corrupt piece of shit that bends laws whenever it wants to. You're acting as if they give a fuck about any of what you just said

Exactly nothing would save us then
2016 could have been the end of the world. A foid almost became the president. I might be dead or enslaved in a concentration camp somewhere if she became the predident. Hopefully I won’t need to worry until 2024

So you live in an american forest...:feelshehe:
I have mentioned this multiple times. But i can't tell you which one. Or they will be angry

20200221 110506

Dont act as if our government isn't a corrupt piece of shit that bends laws whenever it wants to. You're acting as if they give a fuck about any of what you just said

The great thing about most Western democracies is that separate political institutions share power.

Like I wrote in an earlier post, an independent, sensible federal judiciary is an important safeguard of your First Amendment rights. Don't forget that.

It’s already over

I predict when Universal Basic Income is launched, it will be for females only. And to get the free money you'll have to get your Testosterone levels checked, and if they are too high you'll have to take hormone therapy to remove the evil toxicity from your body to become normal enough to receive the free money.

I predict when Universal Basic Income is launched, it will be for females only. And to get the free money you'll have to get your Testosterone levels checked, and if they are too high you'll have to take hormone therapy to remove the evil toxicity from your body to become normal enough to receive the free money.
This is honestly a very smart prediction.

With the toxic masculinity campaign and the increase of estrogen in our food products, i wouldn't be surprised if they're trying to make a society with completely docile men. Docile men means no one to fight against them.

Finland had a female president and she was not favouring women really (much)

The Jews want Trump out quick sharp so he will lose - more people need to vote for him.

2 years

Biden wins then vacates

Hello Susan rice

It will literally be the final nail in the coffin we have already had a nigger president

imagine going outside after the election and what women would say to u and abuse u

Sorry if I'm not following US politics lately, but wasn't Trump thinking of re-election? Isn't Trump conservative? He should have done something against femitrash in these years.

The Jews want Trump out quick sharp so he will lose - more people need to vote for him.
Trump is the jews best friend wtf are people talking about?
Both candidates are controlled by the jews and will do their bedding for them. Why are people deluding themselves into thinking trump hasn't been giving the jews everything they wanted

Females will reintroduce public stoning...this time for incels
Trump is the jews best friend wtf are people talking about?
Both candidates are controlled by the jews and will do their bedding for them. Why are people deluding themselves into thinking trump hasn't been giving the jews everything they wanted
Yet only the religious extremist jews will vote for him. jfl
Us haredi protest e1394353823150 640x400

women would say to u and abuse u
mogs me at being "harrassed and abused" by foids.

Last edited:
She will be responsible for incel Holocaust