Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If any of you (and the lurking normies) want me to view women better, i need positive interactions with women

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
Normies claim we are toxic and hate women. But they do not understand that OUR ENTIRE LIVES we have had bad experiences with women.
Normies only have mostly good ones.
Maybe if a woman loved me and showed me intimacy, then maybe i wouldn't have such a dark view on women and the world
:feelsbadman:
It doesn't help that i have problems and issues relating to my mom. She really broke me, both mentally and physically. I know the whole cliche of "men only want a mommy gf because their actual mom was shit" but for me, it is genuinely true. But i do not want a girl to take care of me and do everything for me like a child.
I just want a woman to finally for once in my life, show me love and that she truly cares for me.

t. a little boy all grown up now who didn't get enough love as a kid :cryfeels:

I want you to be based anf hateful.
:dab::feelsLSD:

I want you to be based anf hateful.
I'm tired of being hateful. It just makes me more depressed and lonely. :feelscry:
I'm ready to finally be happy and have love in my life
I'll never stop being based, but i seriously value love and sex more than having internet points with right wingers and conservatives.
Maybe in death, or the afterlife, i will find her :feelsbadman:

I'm tired of being hateful. It just makes me more depressed and lonely. :feelscry:
I'm ready to finally be happy and have love in my life
I'll never stop being based, but i seriously value love and sex more than having internet points with right wingers and conservatives.
Maybe in death, or the afterlife, i will find her :feelsbadman:
Brutal. I feel you brother.
We become so drowned in lonelyness no amount of cope will satisfy our basic human needs. It makes us wish the bluepill were real, because only then we would have a chance, the world could make sense, things could be fair, and we could find a purpose.
But no, reality is garbage and we're stuck in this dump.

Brutal. I feel you brother.
We become so drowned in lonelyness no amount of cope will satisfy our basic human needs. It makes us wish the bluepill were real, because only then we would have a chance, the world could make sense, things could be fair, and we could find a purpose.
But no, reality is garbage and we're stuck in this dump.
I try my hardest not to think like that. But i know it's the truth.
I hate this existence, this world. I need love and so does everyone else. :cryfeels:

I try my hardest not to think like that. But i know it's the truth.
I hate this existence, this world. I need love and so does everyone else. :cryfeels:
Damn brother, indeed. :feelscry:

reminder that people will reject you for your entire life

you will not be able to develop a healthy brain

if you complain about this they're just going to say to work on it, and that's your fault, but it's not, it's literally their fault

i want some intimacy