Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If BrazilianSigma got his wish and got rid of all incel forums, what would he do for 19 hours a day, 365 days a year, incl. Christmas Day?

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
bstree-gif.222137

IT found the new subreddit faster than I could. I don't browse incel forums for that long each day. BrazilianSigma spends more time on incel forums than I ever could (cuz I work and have more interesting things to do).

Attachments

• BStree.gif
    BStree.gif
    118.1 KB · Views: 870
Go after MGTOW

Rot in his grave

He would start reuploading old posts like hes done before

Hopefully commit suicide on a livestream.

Nothing, his only mission is to destroy all incels

He would screenshot from İncelTears I guess. Since that is the biggest incel community I know

It's a shared account so most likely a combo of sex (foid users), getting f'd in the a for the soy users & paying tribute on chaturbate or whatever for the simps.

bstree-gif.222137

IT found the new subreddit faster than I could. I don't browse incel forums for that long each day. BrazilianSigma spends more time on incel forums than I ever could (cuz I work and have more interesting things to do).
He would then be inundated with foids offering him pussy because he has single handedly shut down the "inkwells"

Also the white knights and beta cucks will thank him because they can now worship foids and donate millions to ethots without inkwells showing them the true diabolical nature of foids

He'd spend all day on MGTOW sites until they got shut down... then he'd spend all day looking for random incel comments on Youtube.

Impossible. They'd have to get rid of IncelTears which in of itself would give Brazillians account no meaning.
He would screenshot from İncelTears I guess. Since that is the biggest incel community I know

bstree-gif.222137

braziliansigma on suicidewatch.
he lives on validation from normies by bullying other ugly lonely men like himself.

On that day, he would wake up, walk into the bathroom, look in the mirror and stare at his reflection, and eventually he would scream at himself "FOUND THE INKWELL" as he blew out his brains with a .45

Cope. IT is made up mostly of:

- Women (maybe 60%)
- Soyboys
- trans (there was actually a user who implied she was a stacy, then made another post on r/transgender about hormones)
- "virgin but not incel"

Thus: Mostly women

Prepare his wife's bull.

He can join all those commie senile geritol geezer walmart greeters snitchers working for Chad Wolf DHS .

Sigma is the definition of apex of autism

>Dedicate your entire fucking life, even christmas, new year eve, to trash about incel forums 24/7

>Claim you're not incel

> Rope when you get rid of incel forums because apparently incel forums are your reason to live

Probably move on to another community or kill himself

Its a parasitic relationship, without his host he would shrivel up and die

- Women (maybe 60%)
- Soyboys
- trans (there was actually a user who implied she was a stacy, then made another post on r/transgender about hormones)
- "virgin but not incel"

Are u sure most of that place is woman ? I am not convinced.

- Women (maybe 60%)
- Soyboys
- "virgin but not incel"

IT is mostly women? How did you come to this conclusion?

Self-implode and collapse on himself like a massive supernovae of obese man-tittied feminism.

he breathes for us and we live rent free in his head tbh

he'd definitely rope (but his giga morbidly obese weight would snap the rope). incel communities are like crack for ITcels.

- Women (maybe 60%)
- Soyboys
- "virgin but not incel"

He'd probably just go deeper to keep bullying ugly people. Even if it means stalking.

From what I've seen of IT they also screenshot "femcel" and FDS posts (I don't think St.Sigmacel has), so IT will be able to have content indefinitely if all the incel forums shut down. However, St.Sigmacel might be forced to disrespect females if that happens (in which case he might stop posting altogether) pewpew.

He'd create his own edgy content (which he probably already does) and post it on IT.

E: Oh, and before that he'd just recycle years old content form random forums, which he already does during banwave droughts.

Last edited:
St. Sigma include me in the screenshot

bstree-gif.222137

What’s the new subreddit

I wish BS could do a face reveal.

He'd create an entire incel sub with dozens of fake accounts who make caricature like posts just so he could put it on his browser's home page - Incel Tears - and be the hero those trannies don't deserve.

He would break his back trying to suck his own cock then end up in a mental asylum where he gets chained up and gang fucked by 80 year old caretakers.

Rot in his grave
He’s rotting as we speak
He’s literally the biggest post maker 8 have ever seen.
Remember when he posted 40 times on Christmas Day like wtf.

He would rope, he can't live without us

- Women (maybe 60%)
- Soyboys
- "virgin but not incel"

A tranny claiming to be a stacy, peak leddit :feelskek:

Are u sure most of that place is woman ? I am not convinced.

If you read the mental gymnastics on that forum. It's clear.

*Incel says he wants traditionalism*

"Yikes! He wants women chained to the stove"
"My husband is happy that I am independent. And so is my boyfriend"

If you read the mental gymnastics on that forum. It's clear.

*Incel says he wants traditionalism*

"Yikes! He wants women chained to the stove"
"My husband is happy that I am independent. And so is my boyfriend"
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Ok you got me at that one

Go after MGTOW
I'm pretty sure he was doing MGTOW when there were long intervals of this site being down, along with all the other incel spaces on Reddit being either privated or deleted. We're like his oxygen.