Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If Chad has sex with a jailbait it's "Fun stuff". If an incel looking guy does it, it's pedophilia

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
-
Chad has always been fucking high school women. It is a fact, every high school stacy is dating or has dated a drug dealer Chad in his 20s.

Rafa and Nadal pilled

Chad can do no wrong

Incel goes for JB only because he can't do any better, so he tries to seduce clueless girls

Chad can have anything. You should be glad that Chad is ravaging your daughter, he is giving her pleasant experiences and helps her find herself

I wanna fucking KMS

It is not possible for society to see a man having sex with a girl's consent unless he is Chad.

OP needs to clarify where 'fun stuff' quote is from

Fun stuff's me

I couldn't find a short and precise term so I used "fun stuff"
pretty fucking low-effort, you couldn't find one of probably thousands of foid anecdotes about fucknig older guys in their teens?

pretty fucking low-effort, you couldn't find one of probably thousands of foid anecdotes about fucknig older guys in their teens?
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I-I'm sorry

Age of consent laws were pushed by feminists to put low status males in jail

Age of consent laws were pushed by feminists to put low status males in jail
and also, since they don't get inforced against muslims as much, to push women into degenerate race-mixing

Indeed. An incel does not even have the right to be sexually attracted to a girl in her biological prime without being regarded as a “pedophile”.

incels breathing is disgusting to normies

If an ugly guy asks a girl out it's "harassment, rape, insult, creep".
If an chad asks a girl out it's "flirting, a couple in the making, a romantic guy".

If women hits men she is "warrior, good job lady, you go girl"
If men hits women despite the women hitting him first, he's "sexist, violent, scum."

If women rape men shes "independent, just has strong personality, guys cant be raped".
If (ugly) men rape women (because if the guy is attractive there is no rape teehee) they are "scumbags, i hope they rot in hell, how dare they damage this lady "

If women practice pedophilia, nothing happens.
If men practice pedophilia, his balls get cut off.

How many women do you see at the firefighter teams? At the trash truck? At dangerous jobs?

None. Because easy mode. Yet these hypocrite bitches demand men to be top tier.

JUST. SHUT. UP. AND. DIE.

Yeah always did make me laugh how people, particularly Brits and Americans would foam at the mouth at the thought of some JB fucking a 20 something Chad. It's like these retards don't realise how their own daughters spend their adolescence lmao.

Sad though how lives are ruined because some some slut was a few months younger than some arbitrary "age of consent" bullshit which could be completely legal literally just depending on which country you're in.

Chad has always been fucking high school women. It is a fact, every high school stacy is dating or has dated a drug dealer Chad in his 20s.
Can confirm this, my brother has fucked several girls in my grade. I’m just known as the ugly one.