Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting If cucks didn't assume we were average looking despite everything we say, they wouldn't have a leg to stand on

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
We have guys who are below 5'4, guys with cartoonish frog eyes, guys who've been balding since they were teenagers, even guys with crippling life threatening disabilities. Being well below average is the norm here, and I can say that in full confidence because we're more than vocal enough about our subpar looks and even share pictures. It's reasonable to take any claim to ugliness at face value since men by and large overrate their looks, not underrate.

So why blindly assume we're all average looking despite our every insistence that we're not? Wouldn't Occam's Razor behoove them to take our word at face value since ugliness is both the simplest and, according to numerous peer reviewed professional studies, the most likely cause of inceldom in most men?

Why would it? Then they'd be shitting on innocent victims of circumstance. That would make them bullies. Can't have that, can we? No, we need to be frothing-at-the-mouth narcissistic basement-dwelling morbidly obese pedophile sadists who are racist, sexist, transphobic, xenophobic, islamophobic, and every kind of -ist and -phobic imaginable with dispositions like a Tasmanian devil and hygiene worse than maggots, since they know deep down that an average looking guy has to be a complete caricature of a human being to be truly incel due to how little personality actually matters in the SMP. They can't punch down without needing some prissy moral justification for it. They're too weak.

They don't want to accept the fact that there are ugly guys who women judge on looks because that counts a lot of them out.

As usual, they will brush off the valids point u wrote n go 'U Misogynist!'

Though I like to believe there could be some IT who contemplate on their behaviour after reading such posts.

Another fucked up thing is that they think we want facial surgery to "look like chad and fuck stacy" when a lot of us have disfigurements, deformities, and severely genetically fucked up faces and we just want surgery just to look normal, not like "chad" and not to "trick women into having sex with us"...Swap an incel with these problems with a foid or tranny and they would be in full support, a facially disfigured female deserves surgery, a facially disfigured straight male needs "therapy".

We have guys who are below 5'4, guys with cartoonish frog eyes, guys who've been balding since they were teenagers, even guys with crippling life threatening disabilities. Being well below average is the norm here, and I can say that in full confidence because we're more than vocal enough about our subpar looks and even share pictures. It's reasonable to take any claim to ugliness at face value since men by and large overrate their looks, not underrate.

So why blindly assume we're all average looking despite our every insistence that we're not? Wouldn't Occam's Razor behoove them to take our word at face value since ugliness is both the simplest and, according to numerous peer reviewed professional studies, the most likely cause of inceldom in most men?

Why would it? Then they'd be shitting on innocent victims of circumstance. That would make them bullies. Can't have that, can we? No, we need to be frothing-at-the-mouth narcissistic basement-dwelling morbidly obese pedophile sadists who are racist, sexist, transphobic, xenophobic, islamophobic, and every kind of -ist and -phobic imaginable with dispositions like a Tasmanian devil and hygiene worse than maggots, since they know deep down that an average looking guy has to be a complete caricature of a human being to be truly incel due to how little personality actually matters in the SMP. They can't punch down without needing some prissy moral justification for it. They're too weak.

Also some of us are just average ethnics.

My guess is around 20-30% of users here are truecels, 50-60% are close to average looking and the remaining are above average.

So i actually have to go with IT on this one. The average guy is expected to be a cuck and very agreeable, most guys here wouldnt want to get treated like trash by an old roastie. Having self respect and any standards at all as an average male is tantamount to having a shitty personality by IT standards.

My guess is around 20-30% of users here are truecels, 50-60% are close to average looking and the remaining are above average.

So i actually have to go with IT on this one. The average guy is expected to be a cuck and very agreeable, most guys here wouldnt want to get treated like trash by an old roastie. Having self respect and any standards at all as an average male is tantamount to having a shitty personality by IT standards.
I'm pretty sure most of the "average looking" guys with "dignity" are overrating themselves like the majority of men. Average guys don't have to debase themselves to landwhales, just to average and above foids. It's the nearcels with no other option who have to be indentured servants to human farm animals. Though I think nearcels deserve to share this space with us truecels since their situation is pretty fucked up too.

I'm pretty sure most of the "average looking" guys with "dignity" are overrating themselves like the majority of men. Average guys don't have to debase themselves to landwhales, just to average and above foids. It's the nearcels with no other option who have to be indentured servants to human farm animals. Though I think nearcels deserve to share this space with us truecels since their situation is pretty fucked up too.

Youre coping hard if you think the average guy in 2019 can get his looksmatch foid. Given that around 30+% of adult women in the US are clinically obese and female hypergamy (80/20), its no surprise the average guy who wants his cultured non-whore looksmatch is an incel.

Last edited:
Having the chad brendioee as our most known member doesn't help us tbh

Average = Ugly.

I’m truecel af and want to die. I’d volunteer to let inceltears help me find a girlfriend just so I could laugh as they fail miserably and then they find a way to blame my personality.
Having the chad brendioee as our most known member doesn't help us tbh
lol I laughed

Though I like to believe there could be some IT who contemplate on their behaviour after reading such posts
The only thing IT contemplate is the dildo they'll stuff up their arse later that day or how they're gonna prep the bull for their non-binary, genderfluid, pansexual, blue-haired, landwhale "wife

If cucks didn't assume we were average looking despite everything we say, they wouldn't have a leg to stand on
Have you ever thought why they do that? Fakecels govern this forum.

Remember r/incelselfies? Remember that Eppley retard from braincels? Or maybe the all the larping tallfags here who claim they are truecels without showing proof of their ugly face? Or maybe all the brag threads that get made weekly? Should I remind you that many here are unwilling to SEAmaxx? Should I remind you of this fakecel who used to post on braincels? Or maybe the fact that a lot of people here don't want anything below average? Or that tallfags don't want fat girls?
On this thread a bunch of standardcels get exposed:
If you go on the ban discussion megathread or on the ban appeals you will find many examples of fakecels.
Zyros was here and it turned out that he was a fakecel. Weed is a fakecel too. Ellsworth was a fakecel too. That fOreVER was a fakecel too (check his ban appeal). Also check out this thread .

Just because someone is here it doesn't mean they are incel.
Or maybe the fact that many people here want to call themselves incel while:
1) They are fat
2) They are not short
3) They have never hit on a single woman in their entire life
4) They don't show picture of their ugly face. (if you want to call yourself incel without having ever tried then become an honorary member by showing your face)
Cucks correctly assume that this forum is full of chads.
Firefox 2019 12 19 11 12 57

Firefox 2019 12 19 11 15 07

Firefox 2019 12 19 11 15 14

2019 12 19 11 17 22

What about the other fakecel thread yesterday? I won't say here what it was about but you can PM if you want to know.
How many more examples do you need?
Cucks correctly assume we're not unattractive. If the mods here did a good job and started banning the fakecels then we wouldn't be constantly dismissed.
Also @AsiaCel 's deleted thread about all the larping ricecels here.

Attachments

• firefox_2019-12-19_11-12-57.png
    firefox_2019-12-19_11-12-57.png
    15.3 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Average guys don't have to debase themselves to landwhales, just to average and above foids.
Eh I've only seen average guys dating landwhales
Remember r/incelselfies? Remember that Eppley retard from braincels?
No

all the larping tallfags here who claim they are truecels without showing proof of their ugly face?

Dude, I don't get why you want to see everyone's faces. No doubt some people are high tier normies, but I doubt that's enough if you're 5'10 or 5'11.

I'm actually willing to SEAmaxx, issue is east asia is very racist towards black people and me being below average/ugly wouldn't help one bit.
Also the thing about fat women: as you stated, if you can't get hard to them you're not volcel.

Imagine being that tall.

Being white.

And having that face.

Yet claiming to be an Incel. He's a mentalcel.

On this thread a bunch of standardcels get exposed:
By no means is she a 8/10+, but she's easily a 6 or 7.
Sidenote: The only person I might trust is FaceandLMS.

Last edited:
Incels posting high-tier normie or chad pictures.
Dude, I don't get why you want to see everyone's faces.
I don't want to see everyone's faces. I only ask selfies from tallfags. I don't ask selfies from average or short people. Sorry but I'm not going to declare you incel while having 8-9/10 height (by height percentages) without showing proof of your face.
I'm actually willing to SEAmaxx, issue is east asia is very racist towards black people and me being below average/ugly wouldn't help one bit.
I told you before on that thread: It's geared mostly towards the tall whites, theoritically you could go to Africa.
Also the thing about fat women: as you stated, if you can't get hard to them you're not volcel.
You sent me a pic of a landwhale, not a fat woman. A regular fat woman is like this:
aa6bf6d7f7c744002518fca89e7cfc9e.jpg

6a89368b41c514e4c347292ae7dff38e.jpg

158337718c356cbf6e7a914f9759134e--plus-size-red-dress-plus-size-dresses.jpg

56816104_355892295135264_8810026716454977536_n-765x1091.jpg

398151f4d8577ef0165ce26b739d972e.jpg
Imagine being that tall.

Being white.

And having that face.

Yet claiming to be an Incel. He's a mentalcel.
A mentalcel is only a mentalcel if he has such a heavy case of diagnosed autism that he's in the "non-functioning" range (can't even talk, acts weird). If you have seen such autistic kids in real life you know what I'm talking about.
By no means is she a 8/10+, but she's easily a 6 or 7.
Yes, she's a 6.5/10. I don't think she's either a 6 or 7. 6.5 .

They have to strawman us because they won't admit the truth about it being all about looks.

I've only seen average guys dating landwhales
Depends on your definition of landwhale. Average guys and landwhales (my definition, anyway) can also date on more equal terms since SMV is roughly matched; they don't have to be a jester or servant for a landwhale like they would for their looksmatch.

Incels posting high-tier normie or chad pictures.

I don't want to see everyone's faces. I only ask selfies from tallfags. I don't ask selfies from average or short people. Sorry but I'm not going to declare you incel while having 8-9/10 height (by height percentages) without showing proof of your face.

I told you before on that thread: It's geared mostly towards the tall whites, theoritically you could go to Africa.

You sent me a pic of a landwhale, not a fat woman. A regular fat woman is like this:

A mentalcel is only a mentalcel if he has such a heavy case of diagnosed autism that he's in the "non-functioning" range (can't even talk, acts weird). If you have seen such autistic kids in real life you know what I'm talking about.

Yes, she's a 6.5/10. I don't think she's either a 6 or 7. 6.5 .
8/10 height and 3/10 face = 3/10 to femmorhoids
Stop causing civil wars over the most insignificant shit lmao.

8/10 height and 3/10 face = 3/10 to femmorhoids
Stop causing civil wars over the most insignificant shit lmao.
Indirect way of saying height doesn't matter. I have bad news for you:

Indirect way of saying height doesn't matter. I have bad news for you:
Fucking cool, none of these apply to me, even though I'm 6'2". Not having a horseface would MAYBE make these studies true for me.

Another fucked up thing is that they think we want facial surgery to "look like chad and fuck stacy" when a lot of us have disfigurements, deformities, and severely genetically fucked up faces and we just want surgery just to look normal, not like "chad" and not to "trick women into having sex with us"...Swap an incel with these problems with a foid or tranny and they would be in full support, a facially disfigured female deserves surgery, a facially disfigured straight male needs "therapy".

Im gonna be honest,I think people here say they're uglier than they actually are,the ones that I have seen (which are a decent amout) aren't really deformed,maybe just below avarage,which is enough to have shit smv,so its still fair

Or that tallfags don't want fat girls?
180cm =fakecel
Lmaaaaaaaaaaaao, are you seriously this retarded? Men are fakecel for not going after fat chicks. Are you out of your mind?
Also 180cm= fakecel? Hahhahah jeez you really are mentally retarded
Go suck inceltears cock please! :banhammer: :banhammer: :bluepill::bluepill:

Lmaaaaaaaaaaaao, are you seriously this retarded? Men are fakecel for not going after fat chicks. Are you out of your mind?
Also 180cm= fakecel? Hahhahah jeez you really are mentally retarded
Go suck inceltears cock please! :banhammer: :banhammer: :bluepill::bluepill:
Nice tactical misquote, but I'm afraid it doesn't work. Sad to see someone strawman me.
Use Wikipedia for the average height in your respective country: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Average_human_height_by_country

5cm above average is borderline tall. 5-7.5cm is kinda tall. More than 7.5cm is tall.
Men are fakecel for not going after fat chicks. Are you out of your mind?
How tall are you man?

Their points fail even if an incel was average looking. Poor combinations of height, race, and neurology can still disqualify a dude with an average face from dating.

It's statistically proven that foids shun manlets, ethnics, and spergs. They are far too selective compared to men.

Their points fail even if an incel was average looking. Poor combinations of height, race, and neurology can still disqualify a dude with an average face from dating.

It's statistically proven that foids shun manlets, ethnics, and spergs. They are far too selective compared to men.
in defense of average looking incels.. this ^

HOLY SHIT. This is a machine to kill manlets by depression.
Yeah, but I mostly found it because I'm tired of people telling me that being 183cm is not tall.

Y tho? My FWHR is 1.3, I have NCT, short ramus, massive and asymmetrical upper eyelid exposure, infinitely long philtrum, and a round face.
Y not? I sent my face here yesterday (with paper verification) so I think asking proof of extaordinary claims ("muh horseface bro!") should be enough.
Also, the thread has since been deleted and do not continue the discussion of the deleted thread here, just saying that I'm not a pussy and I showed my pic so I can demand selfies from others.
I am 180 cm.
Would you fuck these women?
A regular fat woman is like this:

In their defense majority of incels are average looking.

Y not? I sent my face here yesterday (with paper verification) so I think asking proof of extaordinary claims ("muh horseface bro!") should be enough.
Also, the thread has since been deleted and do not continue the discussion of the deleted thread here, just saying that I'm not a pussy and I showed my pic so I can demand selfies from others.

No i wouldn't. Doesnt mean they would fuck me tho.
It should be a bannable offense to claim incels should go after fat women.

They'd just say we need to have better personalities and that women aren't as visual.

No i wouldn't. Doesnt mean they would fuck me tho.
It should be a bannable offense to claim incels should go after fat women.
Someone who refuses to fuck fat women means that he probably always had the chance to fuck them. And if you're not hitting on fat women you cannot identify as incel.

Someone who refuses to fuck fat women means that he probably always had the chance to fuck them. And if you're not hitting on fat women you cannot identify as incel.
You can get rejected by fat women to test your smv.
Are you seriously calling gymcels volcel for not going after fat women? :lul: :lul: :lul:

Depends on your definition of landwhale. Average guys and landwhales (my definition, anyway) can also date on more equal terms since SMV is roughly matched; they don't have to be a jester or servant for a landwhale like they would for their looksmatch.
so sn average Joe literally has to settle for a land whale in order to not have to dance around or be a bdtabux

Those are NOT average fat women lmao. Those are bloated Stacie's.

You can get rejected by fat women to test your smv.
Are you seriously calling gymcels volcel for not going after fat women? :lul: :lul: :lul:
Yes, you're not volcel if you haven't tried.
Those are NOT average fat women lmao. Those are bloated Stacie's.
It's not about the face, I used them as examples of what a fat woman's body looks like. You can crop out their faces and they will still qualify as fat women.

Yes, you're not volcel if you haven't tried.

It's not about the face, I used them as examples of what a fat woman's body looks like. You can crop out their faces and they will still qualify as fat women.
Even then that is NOT what a fat woman looks like. Suddenly your retarded posts make sense, this whole time your idea of a fat woman is a fat Stacy

Even body wise it still all goes to their hips and ass, probably tits and they still have hourglass figure. That's still Stacy tier. Fucking moron. The average fat woman is built and looks like a fridge.

@speedtypingincel While I somewhat share the same mindest as you on certain things (height...) I respectfully disagree with you about fat women.
I can't really hate another bro if he thinks that settling down to fat women is disgusting as I think the same.
Fat women chose to be that way. THEY should make the effort to improve. And for fuck sake, they are probably the worst people regarding psychology. Extremely entitled.

Even body wise it still all goes to their hips and ass, probably tits and they still have hourglass figure. That's still Stacy tier. Fucking moron. The average fat woman is built and looks like a fridge.
So you're telling me that you will only fuck a fat woman with an hourglass figure? You're picky about fat women, amongst fat women? Damn bro.
@speedtypingincel While I somewhat share the same mindest as you on certain things (height...) I respectfully disagree with you about fat women.
I can't really hate another bro if he thinks that settling down to fat women is disgusting as I think the same.
Fat women chose to be that way. THEY should make the effort to improve. And for fuck sake, they are probably the worst people regarding psychology. Extremely entitled.
I don't force anyone to settle for fat women. I only ask them to not identify as incels if they don't hit on them. The alternative is PM'ing me a picture of your face.
But I guess you won't do that either huh?