Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If curries had 25 percent white admixture most the low tier curries like myself would be at upper tier bramhin and our kids would be europoids.

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
Before I begin 1 things must be known about original curries they were in fact nigger monkeys.

Thankfully later on ANI,Rulers and invaders and recent migrations from western Eurasian samples helped increase the caucasoidness of the average pajeet low castes typically are 30 percent western eurasian meanwhile higher castes are like 70 percent. Tribals though are legit truecels those nigger monkeys have next to 0 western Eurasian I am truly thankful i am not a tribal Curry fuck their disgusting yuck.

Thankfully the modern curry looks nothing like these nigger monkeys and genetically are no longer close to those things.

That being said with 25 percent more europoid admixture I would have been ghujrati upper caste or a upper caste bramhin.

My kids would have looked closer to fucking bulgarians and their chads look insane.

This is the average bulgarian phentoype btw compare this to a south Indian phenotype.

Honestly disgusting in comparison i swear curries needed that extra step that little push and we would have had european passing kids

Indeed man
I wish I was at least 25% European instead of 25% rice :feels::feels::feels:

Indeed man
I wish I was at least 25% European instead of 25% rice :feels::feels::feels:

We were so fucking close bro I need to study 2 more PCA'S this 1 put us closer to nigger monkeys some what more than the other ones but it put the really big nigger monkeys at a bigger distance the tibeto burmans

You were better when you talked about lefort 1000

I'm Brahmin myself I can pass off as Latino in burgurland. But my foid cousin basically looks like a white girl with black hair.

I'm Brahmin myself I can pass off as Latino in burgurland. But my foid cousin basically looks like a white girl with black hair.

Fuck that could have been me had I had just 25 percent more and math works out and all

Bookmarked. Will decipher later.

Fuck that could have been me had I had just 25 percent more and math works out and all
Tbh its really only effective when you pass off white and have good facial features along with it.(I don't) Dark curries could possibly larp as Tyrone if they have good facial features.

That looks like North Eastern curry not really curry the east is cause the influence is like 15 percent if really unlucky and 30 percent if your near the really eastern parts as long as your not too close the mongoloid is small.
Tbh its really only effective when you pass off white and have good facial features along with it.(I don't) Dark curries could possibly larp as Tyrone if they have good facial features.

Yes i know but the chances go up probabalistically it is better being a bramhin than a shit skin east or south curry don't you agree?

Cope curries are gigaslayers

Tfu on aryans, their femoids ugly. You better increase mongoloidness

View attachment 256786

I wouldn't even be surprised if it's real. They cope so hard.

Yeah i can smell curry cope tbqh still being an upper caste bramhin genetically is better maybe not phenotypically cause that means if they ever had kids ideally if they get lucky the first gen would be near pashtun afghan and the next gen after that bulgarian

Yeah i can smell curry cope tbqh still being an upper caste bramhin genetically is better maybe not phenotypically cause that means if they ever had kids ideally if they get lucky the first gen would be near pashtun afghan and the next gen after that bulgarian
I knew a sub 5'5 height Brahmin who was also a framelet. He was one of the smallest guy in my school. Being high caste doesn't mean that you will automatically be attractive, it's that white skin is seen as attractive in India ( plus curry skin colour is a huge failo anyway you probably know about that ).

I knew a sub 5'5 height Brahmin who was also a framelet. He was one of the smallest guy in my school. Being high caste doesn't mean that you will automatically be attractive, it's that white skin is seen as attractive in India ( plus curry skin colour is a huge failo anyway you probably know about that ).

I know that but genetically it's better

Brahmins.

BrahminPriestChristopherPillitzImageBank-57a9ca773df78cf459fdaa58.jpg
43187652-chennai-india-feb-09-2012-an-unidentified-brahmin-priest-sits-outside-the-kapaleeshawar-temple-in-ch.jpg
1280px-Group_of_Brahmins_1913.jpg
kerala-32f9gain3vepi0f9sg1hppbug32jzv6l4tjd4lj9megbsd6zk.jpg
new-chief-minister-of-uttar-pradesh.jpg

Afghans/Pashtuns:

6fef8ca5bccc28cb9d4331bb461d7846.jpg
4696088197_24f3ecf0c4.jpg
green-eyes.jpg
40017793040_ed32b40f39_b.jpg
pashtun-tribesmen-in-pakistan.1508010880.jpg

Bulgarians:

2012-11-17t123813z_1265124737_gm1e8bh1l9s01_rtrmadp_3_bulgaria-protest.jpg
bulgarian_protests_cheaper_energy.si.jpg
5323655F-4D8C-406F-B081-5166C863E279.jpg

giphy.gif

Comparing a makeup maxxed 40 year old foid with a Neural Network generated image of a Bulgarian.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

The point was to show the evoultion of the curry and also that Brahmins are better than your typical shit skin

Lmao no you'd still be shitskin mutt.

just CRISPR-edit your children into a higher caste theory

Are all shit skins the same compare a Tajikstani to a fucking south curry are all shit skins of the same caliber
Yes they're all mutts

The point was to show the evoultion of the curry and also that Brahmins are better than your typical shit skin

Just be slightly lighter skinned than shit-skin curries bro.

Just have some European genes bro.

Girls just gonna take your cheek swabs, sequence your gene and ride your dicks bro.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

NRSOn0R.jpg
nSLsLkN.jpg
f6j3eXw.jpg

Are all shit skins the same compare a Tajikstani to a fucking south curry are all shit skins of the same caliber

Let's say somehow you turn into a Tajik, do you think you gonna ascend? Lmfao. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Tell your curry bitches I can do the bleaching for you ded srs.

Then why on fucking earth you are rotting in this forum? Why don't you bleach them?

Last edited:
Let's say somehow you turn into a Tajik, do you think you gonna ascend? Lmfao. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Then why on fucking earth you are rotting in this forum? Why don't you bleach them?

If i was a tajiky facial would be different whar do you think the answer is
Just be slightly lighter skinned than shit-skin curries bro.

Just have some European genes bro.

Girls just gonna take your cheek swabs, sequence your gene and ride your dicks bro.

NRSOn0R.jpg
nSLsLkN.jpg
f6j3eXw.jpg

Yes bro let's curry pick subhuman bramhims also phenotypically they maybe subhuman genetically their better

If i was a tajiky facial would be different whar do you think the answer is

Of course your face will look different. But you will turn into a tajikcel from a currycel. The suffix "cel" won't go away.

bramhims: phenotypically they maybe subhuman genetically their better

giphy.gif
IDcQY1A.gif

These genetically inferior shitkinned curries just shattered your cope:

EJ56cu7.jpg
kj8AfUB.jpg
i5MuT8C.gif
bwpZqlE.jpg

Of course your face will look different. But you will turn into a tajikcel from a currycel. The suffix "cel" won't go away.

giphy.gif
IDcQY1A.gif

EJ56cu7.jpg
kj8AfUB.jpg
i5MuT8C.gif
bwpZqlE.jpg

And the tajiks on average bone mog the average curry to another dimension that me is less like to be incel also my mom had a decent pheno it was my dad thst ruined it he was a giga nigger pheno.

Also again this is giga cherry picking

And the tajiks on average bone mog the average curry to another dimension

Curries are the lowest of the lows. Just being slightly better than them won't cut any shit buddy boyo. That was my point.

Also again this is giga cherry picking

You can't get chads from a certain non-white population without cherrypicking.

Curries are the lowest of the lows. Just being slightly better than them won't cut any shit buddy boyo. That was my point.

You can't get chads from a certain non-white population without cherrypicking.

>>Curries are the lowest of the lows. Just being slightly better than them won't cut any shit buddy boyo. That was my point.<<

Except tajik isn't slightly better even their averages mog the best looking curry phenos they wouldn't be incel to the level we are no way near the same level.

<<You can't get chads from a certain non-white population without cherrypicking.>>

But in terms of averages bramhins mogs low caste

Here to postmax dont mind me

Download

But in terms of averages bramhins mogs low caste

Does not matter.

Imagine low caste curries feeling good about themselves by comparing themselves with australian abbos.

Is there any point of such cope? No.

Does not matter.

Imagine low caste curries feeling good about themselves by comparing themselves with australian abbos.

Is there any point of such cope? No.

So your telling me it wouldn't be good for us to have 25 percent white admixture to get to bramhin upper caste things which cluster with some burushos and then having tajik passing kids???

Sure you can have tajik cels but their usually 1/2 surgeries away from exotic ethnic or chad

good for us to have 25 percent white admixture to get to bramhin upper caste

That's not possible, so there is no point regretting that.

Also let's say you can somehow get 25% white admixture, then why not 100%?

dude even fucking curryfoids reject me that's how I know its over

That's not possible, so there is no point regretting that.

Also let's say you can somehow get 25% white admixture, then why not 100%?

Cause that would never happen looking at it realistically the distance between us and europe is to great for them to be mixing with us like the Spaniards did with the Dominicans.

However the chances of us getting chosen for slavery was much higher mainly cause of the resources of India also added to the fact free workers.

If the colonists would have taken curries as slaves the average curry would be 25 percent north Western european

giphy.gif
IDcQY1A.gif

EJ56cu7.jpg
kj8AfUB.jpg
i5MuT8C.gif
bwpZqlE.jpg
Lmao the second guy (Milind Soman) is a Konkani Brahmin a group which has significant Europid admixture