if every man simply tried dating apps with their own face then with chad pics, everyone would eventually get blackpilled

FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
★★★★★
156d 6h 10m
They'll quickly see how women do not in the slightest give a shit about personality.

They can act like violent douchebags and understand that women are the ones who intentionally date abusive men and deserve to get beaten for their own choice.

They'll see how shallow, vein and empty female nature is actually like and They'll finally understand female gaslighting.

Compare that with what they would get using their own average face and They'll all be blackpilled

And imagine what we would do to women if every man was blackpilled. They would have NOTHING to stop us. They'd be controlled and subverted real quick

Last edited:
ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
246d 21h 18m
If all men suddenly were blackpilled, women would be in concentration camps.

They can enjoy their free rights and talk all the shit they want, but men Allowed them to have rights, and only because it was profitable.

Women as a whole pose no threat at all to mentally and physically strong men

Jungle

Jungle

Luminary
★★★★★
44d 16h 34m
chadfishing is the best way to get blackpilled

AAAAAAAAAAAcel

AAAAAAAAAAAcel

Theorizer
★★★★★
116d 20h 12m
And imagine what we would do to women if every man was blackpilled. They would have NOTHING to stop us. They'd be controlled and subverted real quick
No, chads would still defend their right to fuck multiple foids at once and normies and simps would defend them because of their loyalty to the social pyramid.

Never think of other men as your friends, if we wnt to fix things they must be defeated too

TallCelFag

TallCelFag

Legend
63d 19h 10m
Right. Chadfishing is the ultimate blackpill

FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
★★★★★
156d 6h 10m
If all men suddenly were blackpilled, women would be in concentration camps.

They can enjoy their free rights and talk all the shit they want, but men Allowed them to have rights, and only because it was profitable.

Women as a whole pose no threat at all to mentally and physically strong men
Exactly. All feminist accomplishments were given to them and accomplished by men.