Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If every post on the front page were Chad dating profiles, CuckTears would be over

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
I dream of spamming the front page of this forum with Chad dating profile screenshots, scientific studies on looks, links to videos of women lusting after chad or rejecting sub5s. 

These are the only types of threads that CuckTears don't screenshot. They're fine with screenshoting some obviously-venting "Let's imprison roasties reeee" thread, but actual evidence of our theories, they stay clear.

CuckTears would have no material if all we posted were evidence.

Fucking cunts.

FACEandLMS said:
I dream of spamming the front page of this forum with Chad dating profile screenshots, scientific studies on looks, links to videos of women lusting after chad or rejecting sub5s. 

These are the only types of threads that CuckTears don't screenshot. They're fine with screenshoting some obviously-venting "Let's imprison roasties reeee" thread, but actual evidence of our theories, they stay clear.

CuckTears would have no material if all we posted were evidence.

Fucking cunts.

Are you suggesting every user take on the role of a Chad, conduct Tinder experimemts and then ruthlessly carpet bomb their pitiful sub with the pictorial evidence?

Says the most bluepilled poster on here.

Goc3qkW.png

But yes, I agree.

nah bro. I checked that subreddit and most of them say they agree with a lot of the shit posted here, I suppose they cant take a joke or sarcasm though.

I just mean, if you are going to say something "radical" enough to make it on to their sub, quote something as proof alongside it. Force them to introspect, Make it so they don't WANT to quote us cuz they'd end up redpilling the beta cuck manginas who post there.

purposeless intent